Andhra Pradesh State Government has released the Jagananna Vidya Deevena 3rd installment eligible list 2021 on 30 November. AP Chief minister has transferred Rs 686 crore directly in 10,88,439 accounts. The eligible students can check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment status 2022 from the jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in portal.
According the AP news, Rs 686 crores has been transferred to more than 10 lakh Mother’s accounts directly. As per the respective courses, the eligible students will get the amount within 5-10 days of the 3rd Installment date. To check JVD payment status 2021, please check the Bank Account details. SMS of crediting amount will also be sent to eligible students. Also, the Fee Reimbursement payment Status list will be uploaded on the official website, https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme means providing the Fee Reimbursement to AP students or Post Matric Scholarship to AP Students or Financial Assistance to AP Students to pursue higher studies. So, check the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Students Amount 2021, Allotment date & Payment status through the official website.
|Name of the Payment||Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status 2022|
|Title||Check the Tuition Fee Reimbursement 2021|
|Subject||AP Govt has transferred Post Matric Scholarship amount 2021|
Post matric scholarships are of great importance to all of the students who are not able to pay their fees because of various financial burden on the family. Under this RTF scheme (Reimbursement of Tuition Fee Scheme), full fee reimbursement benefits will be given to approximately 14 Lakhs students of the Andhra Pradesh state.
Financial funds will be provided to all of the AP students who are willing to study and gain higher education but unable to pay their fees because of the financial burden of their family. The fee reimbursement or Post matric Scholarship is to be directly credited into the mothers’ account of the students in four installments annually.
Eligibility for Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme, the fee of students belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, backward classes, minorities, Kapus, economically backward classes and differently-abled categories will be reimbursed.
- Any student whose annual family income is less than Rs. 2.5 lakh are eligible under Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- Those with 10 acres of wetland and 25 acres of dry land are also eligible for the benefit.
- There is no income limit for students hailing from families of sanitation works and those who are professionally dependent on taxi, auto, and tractor. However, the income taxpayers will not be eligible.
- Initially, the full fee reimbursement will be extended to students pursuing B Tech, B Pharmacy, M Tech, M Pharmacy, MBA, MCA, BEd and such courses.
Jagananna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021 pdf download
The JVD Third installment eligible list is now available on the Andhra Pradesh JnanaBhumi Portal. More than 10 lakh students have got the scholarship amount for the academic year 2021-22. To view and the Jaganna Vidya Deevena Eligible List 2021 pdf download, to visit the https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/ and check the status through Aadhar Number, mobile number & name. This JVD scheme was started in April 2019 to provide financial assistance to AP students pursuing ITI, Diploma & degree courses.
How to check Jagananna Vidya Deevena Payment Status?
- visit the Jnanabhumi AP portal, https://jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in/
- scroll down & click on the login button
- enter user ID/ pass & login
- click on the Payment status 2021 link
- Download and check the name in the list
- How to apply: The institutions in which the students are enrolled will apply for fee reimbursement.
- Whom to contact (implementation agency at the state/district level): Department of Higher Education
JVD Amount Installment date 2021
|Scheme Installment||Installment Date|
|1st Installment||19 April 2021|
|2nd Installment||29 July 2021|
|JVD 3rd Installment eligible list||30 November 2021|
Jagnanna Deevena Student amount
|ITI Courses||5000 rs per Year|
|Polytechnic Students||7000 Rs per year|
|Degree courses||10,000 Rs per Year|
News on Jagananna Vidya Deevena
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is paying full fee reimbursement to the students as per the promise given without any hassle to the students’ studies. As part of this, Rs 686 crore was deposited in the accounts of 11.03 lakh students under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena in the third tranche of 2021 year on November 30 virtually at the CM’s camp office. The government is embarking on a good program and providing full fee reimbursement to 11.03 lakh students. The first installment was deposited on April 19, 2021, followed by the second tranche on July 29 directly in the mothers’ accounts. Poverty should not be a barrier to education and opined that government will offer fee reimbursement for everyone in the family.