JNV Class 11 Admission 2022 or Navodaya Class 11 Admission 2022 notification has been released by the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti on its official website of NVS, http://navodaya.gov.in. Students who are interested to join in 11th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas can check details and apply online at the NVS admission Class 11 official web portal, nvsadmissionclasseleven.in.
NVS is inviting online applications for admission to class 11 in JNV Schools against the vacant seats in JNVs of the Districts during the academic year 2021-22, which are likely to be available in Navodaya schools. Candidates can apply online mode at nvsadmissionclasseleven.in. Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class 10 Board Examinations conducted by CBSE / State Education Boards.
The students will be provisionally selected on the basis of marks obtained in class 10. Selected candidates will undergo a medical examination and a Ten days orientation programme by their respective Navodaya Vidyalaya school. The District wise vacant seats in the Navodaya Vidyalayas are separately notified in local newspapers.
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has commenced the JNV Class 11th admission process on the official website. Class 10th qualified students can go to the official website, navodaya.gov.in and apply for admissions. The last date to apply for JNV Class 11th lateral entry admission is 18-08-2022. Students applying for the JNV Class 11th admission will be required to submit a set of documents while registering and applying for the JNV Class 11 admission.
Required documents as stated by the Navodaya Vidyalaya are: Candidates Latest photograph Signature of the Candidate, Signature of the Parent, and Class 10th mark sheet (2021-22). Admission of students will be made against available vacancies in Class-XI on the basis of marks secured by students in Class-X Board Exam during the academic session 2021-22.
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, JNV) in Science, Commerce, Vocational, and Humanities streams to the 10th qualified students. As for the age criteria, students applying for the JNV 11th must born between 1st June 2005 to 31st May 2007 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
|Name of the admission||JNV Class 11 Admission 2022|
|Title||Navodaya Class XI Admission 2021|
|Subject||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released NVS Class 11 Admission 2022 notification|
|Application End Date||26-08-2021|
|Admissions into||Class 11|
|JNV Class 11 web portal||nvsadmissionclasseleven.in|
Eligibility for NVS Class 11 Admission
The merit list will be prepared as per marks obtained by the applicant in the 10th Class Board Exam and the admission will be given as per eligibility of candidate and the seats available in the JNV concerned. The candidates must have reasonable competency in English and Hindi. And Reservation: The existing vacant seats in the SC/ST category as notified are reserved for the SC/ST Students. Candidate’s date of birth should be between June 1, 2002, to May 31, 2006 (i.e., both days inclusive).
Selection Procedure for JNV Class 11 Admission
Selection in the Class 11 Admissions will not furnish any right upon candidate to secure admission into JNV till the candidate produces all the relevant certificates such as date of birth, pass certificate of 10th class with mark sheets, SC/ST certificate as prescribed by NVS for the admission.
At the time of admission, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) categories will have to produce the required Scheduled Caste/Tribe Certificate issued by the competent authority. In case of any dispute, the decision of NVS will be final and binding on the candidates.
Steps in NVS Class 11 Online Application Submission:
- Step One: Registration.
- Step Two: Submission of Personal Details.
- Step Three: Submission of marks scored in class 10.
How to apply for JNV Class 11 Admission?
Applications are invited against the vacant seats, if any, in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas after admitting the students who studied Class 10 in JNVs. If, no vacancy is available in the JNV opted by the candidate, the application will be considered for preparing state merit list. On the basis of admission criteria, the candidate may be selected for a JNV opted by him/her.
- Visit the nvsadmissionclasseleven.in Website
Eligible students need to visit the official website of Navodaya Admission, nvsadmissionclasseleven.in in your device web browser.
- Click on Registration Link
Once you reach the official website, you can click on the scrolling link ‘click here for registration’ on the home page.
- Fill the application
After clicking on that link, application form would be opened in your device browser. Fill the application form and upload the necessary scanned images of documents.
- Pay the Application Fee
After filling the application from, make a fee payment by proper payment method.
- Download the Application
After successful fee payment, submit the application form, take a printout of the form for future reference.
The candidate can fill the online application form directly on NVS web portal. While education in the NVS schools is free including board, lodging, uniforms and textbooks, a nominal fee of Rs. 600/- per month is collected from the students of Classes 9 to 12 only.
However, children belonging to SC/ST, Girls and from families whose income is BPL (below poverty line) are exempted from payment of fee. In respect of wards of Govt. employees who are eligible for children education allowance, fee of Rs.1500/- per month has to be paid.
NVS Class 11 Result:
The Final Selection Test or NVS Class 11 Result will be notified after completion of medical test and orientation program at the Vidyalaya Notice Board or on the website of Jawahar Navodaya Schools concerned as well as published in selected local newspapers and also selected candidates will also be intimated by either post or SMS.
- The main objectives of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti as set forth in the Memorandum of Association are: To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas, without regard to their family’s socio-economic condition.
- To ensure that all students of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti attain a reasonable level of competence in three languages as envisaged in Three Language Formula; and
- To serve, in each district, as focal point for improvement in the quality of school education in general, through sharing of experiences and facilities.
Navodaya Salient Features:
- Good quality modern education for talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- Candidates – Rural, at least 75% Urban, utmost 25%.
- Reservation of seats for students from SC/ST categories in proportion to their population in the district subject to the national minimum.
- Reservation of seats for girls – 33%.
- Co-educational and fully residential, up to Class-XII.
- Location – usually in rural areas. One the basis of offer of cost free land and rent free temporary buildings by State/UT Governments.
- Free education including boarding and lodging as well as expenses on Uniforms, Text Books, and Stationery etc.
- Affiliated to CBSE.
- Admission is Class 6 only through objective type test designed and conducted by CBSE in the concerned district.
- Implementation of Three-Language Formula.
- Regional languages as medium of instruction for first three years. Hindi/English afterwards.
- 30% of students in Class 9 from a Vidyalaya located in one linguistic area spend one academic year in a Vidyalaya in a different linguistic region to promote national integration through understanding of the diversity and plurality of country’s cultures and people.
JNV Admission Important Date
|Name of the Event||Date|
|JNV Class 11 Application process begins||July 30, 2022|
|Application process ends||August 18, 2022|