Navodaya Class XI Admissions 2020-2021 (JNVS Navodaya Class XI Admissions 2020 i.e., Navodaya Inter 1st year admissions, Apply Online upto 31 August (Navodaya Inter 1st year admissions) – JNVS Navodaya Class XI Application Form for admission into JNVs during the Academic Year 2020-2021.
NVS has issued Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class XI Admission 2020 Notification in August . Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti invites the applications from the eligible students for admission to Class XI against the vacant seats likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2020-2021.
JNVS Navodaya Class XI Admissions 2020
|Title||JNVS Navodaya Class XI Admissions 2020-2021|
|Subject||NVS has issued Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Class XI Admission 2020 Notification|
|Application Start Date||13-08-2020|
|Application End Date||31-08-2020|
|Admissions into||Class XI|
Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examinations certificate by CBSE / State Education Board. Candidates may apply through Online mode only at Navidaya Admissions Web Portal.
In order to optimally utilize the infrastructure and facilities available in these Vidyalayas, it has been decided by the Samiti to fill the vacant seats in XI class through on Merit Basis. The District-wise vacant seats in the Vidyalayas are separately notified in local newspapers.
Eligibility for Admission in Class-XI
1. Students seeking admission in Class–XI should be within the age limit of 14-18 years as on 1st July, of the year of admission.
2. The candidate must have passed Class–X from a recognized school (affiliated to CBSE or any other State Education Board) of the district where the JNV is located during the academic session of the year of admission.
3. The merit list will be prepared as per marks obtained by the applicant in the Class–X Board Exam and the admission will be given as per eligibility of candidate and the seats available in the JNV concerned.
4. The candidates must have reasonable competency in English and Hindi.
The existing vacant seats in the SC/ST category as notified are reserved for the SC/ST Students
SELECTION AND ADMISSION:
- Selection in the Class XI Admissions will not vest any right upon candidate to secure admission into JNV till the candidate produces all the relevant certificates such as date of birth, pass certificate of X class with mark sheets, SC/ST certificate as prescribed by NVS for the admission.
- Details of the marks obtained in the test are not communicated and there is no provision for re-checking/re-totaling.
- Candidates will be considered for the admission only into that Vidyalaya for which he/she has performed in Class X.
- At the time of admission, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) categories will have to produce the required Scheduled Caste/Tribe Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of NVS will be final and binding on the candidates.
Steps to Apply Online:
Candidate may apply through Online mode only.
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS INVOLVES 3 STEPS:
Step 1. Registration.
Step 2. Submission of Personal Details (including stream and district preference & uploading of Images). Kindly keep the scanned copy of candidate’s signature, parent’s signature and candidate’s photograph ready before filling up personal details.
Step 3. Submission of marks scored in class X (2020-2021). Kindly keep a scanned copy of your mark sheet ready before start filling up class X details.
How to Submit Application form:
Online applications are invited for admission to Class XI of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the Districts during the academic year 2020-2021, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2020-2021.
Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class X Board Examination conducted by CBSE / State or other recognised Educational Boards.
The candidate can fill the online application form directly on NVS website www.nvsadmissionclasseleven.in from 13th May 2021 (from 24:00 Hrs). While education in the schools is free including board, lodging, uniforms and textbooks, a nominal fee of Rs. 600/- per month is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only.
However, children belonging to SC/ST, Girls and from families whose income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted from payment of fee. In respect of wards of Govt. employees who are eligible for children education allowance, fee @ Rs.1500/- per month has to be paid. The last date to apply is 5th July 2021 (24.00 hrs).
Applications are invited against the vacant seats, if any, in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas after admitting the students who studied Class-X in JNVs. If, no vacancy is available in the JNV opted by the candidate, the application will be considered for preparing state merit list. On the basis of admission criteria, the candidate may be selected for a JNV opted by him/her.
RESULT OF SELECTION TEST
Result of the Selection Test will be notified in the Vidyalaya Notice Board as well as published in selected local newspapers. Selected candidates will also be intimated by post.
The main objectives of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti as set forth in the Memorandum of Association are:
1. To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas, without regard to their family’s socio-economic condition.
2. To ensure that all students of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti attain a reasonable level of competence in three languages as envisaged in Three Language Formula; and
3. To serve, in each district, as focal point for improvement in the quality of school education in general, through sharing of experiences and facilities.
Navodaya Salient Features:
1. Good quality modern education for talented children predominantly from rural areas.
2. Candidates – Rural, at least 75% Urban, utmost 25%.
3. Reservation of seats for students from SC/ST categories in proportion to their population in the district subject to the national minimum.
4. Reservation of seats for girls – 33%.
5. Co-educational and fully residential, up to Class-XII.
6. Location – usually in rural areas. One the basis of offer of cost free land and rent free temporary buildings by State/UT Governments.
7. Free education including boarding and lodging as well as expenses on Uniforms, Text Books, and Stationery etc.
8. Affiliated to CBSE.
9. Admission is Class-VI only through objective type test designed and conducted by CBSE in the concerned district.
10. Implementation of Three-Language Formula.
11. Regional languages as medium of instruction for first three years. Hindi/English afterwards.
12. 30% of students in Class-IX from a Vidyalaya located in one linguistic area spend one academic year in a Vidyalaya in a different linguistic region to promote national integration through understanding of the diversity and plurality of country’s cultures and people.
Note: Above dates are tentative. Officials dates would be released soon on its web portal. For more details @ regional wise web portals.