JNV Class 11 Admission 2021 or Navodaya Class 11 Admission 2021 notification has been released by the Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti on its official website, http://navodaya.gov.in. Students who are interested to join in 11th class in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas can check details and apply online at the NVS admission official web portal nvsadmissionclasseleven.in.
NVS is inviting applications for admission to class 11 in JNV Schools against the vacant seats likely to be available in JNVs during the academic year 2021-22. Candidates can apply online at nvsadmissionclasseleven.in. Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class 10 Board Examinations certificate by CBSE / State Education Board.
The last date to submit online applications is August 26. The students will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in class 10. Those who will be selected will undergo a medical examination and a 10-days orientation programme by their respective Navodaya Vidyalaya school.
Candidates may apply through Online mode only at Navidaya Admissions Web Portal. In order to optimally utilize the infrastructure and facilities available in these Vidyalayas, it has been decided by the Samiti to fill the vacant seats in Class 11 through on Merit Basis. The District-wise vacant seats in the Vidyalayas are separately notified in local newspapers.
|Name of the admission||JNV Class 11 Admission 2021|
|Title||Navodaya Class XI Admission 2021|
|Subject||Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has released NVS Class 11 Admission 2021 notification|
|Application End Date||26-08-2021|
|Admissions into||Class 11|
|JNV Class 11 web portal||nvsadmissionclasseleven.in|
Eligibility for NVS Class 11 Admission
The merit list will be prepared as per marks obtained by the applicant in the Class–X Board Exam and the admission will be given as per eligibility of candidate and the seats available in the JNV concerned. The candidates must have reasonable competency in English and Hindi.
Reservation: The existing vacant seats in the SC/ST category as notified are reserved for the SC/ST Students.
Selection Procedure for JNV Class 11 Admission
Selection in the Class XI Admissions will not vest any right upon candidate to secure admission into JNV till the candidate produces all the relevant certificates such as date of birth, pass certificate of X class with mark sheets, SC/ST certificate as prescribed by NVS for the admission.
Details of the marks obtained in the test are not communicated and there is no provision for re-checking/re-totaling. Candidates will be considered for the admission only into that Vidyalaya for which he/she has performed in Class X.
At the time of admission, candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs) categories will have to produce the required Scheduled Caste/Tribe Certificate issued by the competent authority. In case of any dispute, the decision of NVS will be final and binding on the candidates.
To be eligible to apply, the date of birth of the candidate should be between June 1, 2001, to May 31, 2005 (both days inclusive). This is applicable to all categories of candidates including those who belong to the Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST).
Steps in NVS Class 11 Online Application Submission:
- Step 1. Registration.
- Step 2. Submission of Personal Details
- Step 3. Submission of marks scored in class 10
How to apply for JNV Class 11 Admission?
- Visit the official website, nvsadmissionclasseleven.in.
- Click on the scrolling link ‘click here for registration – phase I’
- Fill form, upload images
- Make payment
- Submit, take a printout of the form.
Online applications are invited for admission to Class 11 of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas of the Districts during the academic year 2021-2022, against the vacant seats, which are likely to be available in JNVs. Admission will be made on the basis of performance of students in Class 10 Board Examination conducted by CBSE / State or other recognised Educational Boards.
The candidate can fill the online application form directly on NVS website. While education in the schools is free including board, lodging, uniforms and textbooks, a nominal fee of Rs. 600/- per month is collected from the students of Classes IX to XII only.
However, children belonging to SC/ST, Girls and from families whose income is below poverty line (BPL) are exempted from payment of fee. In respect of wards of Govt. employees who are eligible for children education allowance, fee @ Rs.1500/- per month has to be paid.
Applications are invited against the vacant seats, if any, in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas after admitting the students who studied Class-X in JNVs. If, no vacancy is available in the JNV opted by the candidate, the application will be considered for preparing state merit list. On the basis of admission criteria, the candidate may be selected for a JNV opted by him/her.
NVS Class 11 Result:
The Final Selection Test or NVS Class 11 Result will be notified at the Vidyalaya Notice Board or on the website of JNVs concerned as well as published in selected local newspapers. Selected candidates will also be intimated by post. .
The main objectives of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti as set forth in the Memorandum of Association are: 1. To provide good quality modern education including a strong component of culture, inculcation of values, awareness of the environment, adventure activities and physical education to the talented children predominantly from the rural areas, without regard to their family’s socio-economic condition.
2. To ensure that all students of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti attain a reasonable level of competence in three languages as envisaged in Three Language Formula; and 3. To serve, in each district, as focal point for improvement in the quality of school education in general, through sharing of experiences and facilities.
Navodaya Salient Features:
- Good quality modern education for talented children predominantly from rural areas.
- Candidates – Rural, at least 75% Urban, utmost 25%.
- Reservation of seats for students from SC/ST categories in proportion to their population in the district subject to the national minimum.
- Reservation of seats for girls – 33%.
- Co-educational and fully residential, up to Class-XII.
- Location – usually in rural areas. One the basis of offer of cost free land and rent free temporary buildings by State/UT Governments.
- Free education including boarding and lodging as well as expenses on Uniforms, Text Books, and Stationery etc.
- Affiliated to CBSE.
- Admission is Class-VI only through objective type test designed and conducted by CBSE in the concerned district.
- Implementation of Three-Language Formula.
- Regional languages as medium of instruction for first three years. Hindi/English afterwards.
- 30% of students in Class-IX from a Vidyalaya located in one linguistic area spend one academic year in a Vidyalaya in a different linguistic region to promote national integration through understanding of the diversity and plurality of country’s cultures and people.
Note: Above dates are tentative. Officials dates would be released soon on its web portal. For more details @ regional wise web portals.
JNV Admission Important Date
|Name of the Event||Date|
|JNV Class 11 Application process begins||August 10, 2021|
|Application process ends||August 26, 2021|
Candidates must make sure that they follow these dates and apply on time to avoid any last-minute problems.