Kadapa District Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Posts recruitment 2019: APVVP, YSR Kadapa District has issued the Medical Officer, Staff Nurse Pots Recruitment and last date to apply is 29-12-2018. APVVP, YSR Kadapa District invites applications for Medical Officer, Staff Nurse posts under Hybrid ICU/ HDU programme on contract basis.
1. Anesthetist: 01 Post
2. General Duty Medical Officer: 04 Posts
3. Staff Nurse: 16 Posts
Consolidated Pay per month (in Rs.)
1. Anesthetist: 1, 10,000/-
2. General Duty Medical Officer: 53,495/-
3. Staff Nurse: 22.500/-
Qualification: MBBS, Diploma, GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing.
MBBS degree or an equivalent qualification as entered in the Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 as subsequently amended; Registered with AP Medical Council
Age limit: 18 to 42 years as on 01.12.2018. The minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 44 years. The minimum and maximum age shall be reckoned as on 01-12-2018 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For S.Cs., S.Ts & BCs 5 (Five) years.
ii. For ex-service men 3(Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
iii. Disabled persons 10(ten) years.
How to apply: Application should be addressed to DCHS Office, APVVP, Old RIMS, Kadapa. Self attested copies of the following certificates shall should be enclosed along with the application form
1. S.S.C or Equivalent examination
2. Intermediate or 10+2 examination
3. Qualifying Examination Pass Certificate
4. Marks memos of all the years (qualifying examination)
5. Registration certificates of respective councils.
6. Latest Caste certificate issued by the Tashildhar/MRO concerned
7. Study certificate for the years from 4th class to 10th Class and in case of Private study residence certificate from the Tashildhar /MRO concerned
8. PH certificate in respect of candidates Claiming reservation under PH Quota
9. Relevant Certificates in respect of candidates claiming Ex Service man Quota
10 1 photographs duly pasted on the application form
11. Acknowledgement Card
Last date to apply: 29.12.2018.