KNRUHS MPT Course Admissions 2022 or KNRUHS PG Paramedical Admission 2022 Notification for first and final verification of Original Certificates and Counseling for Admission in MPT Courses (Master of Physiotherapy Courses) into colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences for the academic year 2021-22.
KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates and counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MPT Courses in Colleges under KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State as per schedule.
The candidates whose names have been notified in the applied candidate’s list displayed on KNR UHS web-site are directed to attend First & Final verification of certificates and Counseling for admission into MPT Course for this academic year into the Colleges in Telangana State affiliated to KNR UHS as per the schedule.
|Name of the admission||TS PG Paramedical Admission 2022|
|Title||Apply for KNRUHS PG Paramedical Admission 2022|
|Subject||KNRUHS released TS PG Paramedical Admission 2022 notification|
|PG Paramedical Courses||MSc Nursing & MPT Courses|
|PG Paramedical Admission Portal||https://tspgparamed.tsche.in/|
PG Paramedical Admission Dates
- Date of issue of Notification: 19-02-2022.
- Availability of online Application https://tspgparamed.tsche.in/ From 07.00 A.M. on 20-02-2022 to 26-02-2022 up to 05.00PM.
- Display of Provisional merit list on KNR UHS website : http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in: To be notified later.
- Schedule for counseling: To be notified later.
- Commencement of classes: To be notified later.
All Candidates who fulfilled eligibility conditions under OC/SC/ST/BC Category belonging to Telangana State and State of Andhra Pradesh are directed to attend for verification with all original certificates. The final merit position for admission into MPT Courses will be decided after verification of certificates and will be displayed on the KNRUHS website.
Applications online are hereby invited from eligible candidates for admission into MPT courses Under Competent Authority Quota for the academic year 2021-22 in Colleges affiliated to Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Telangana State, Warangal.
Candidates can apply for admission into M.P.T. Courses through online on the Website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in / https://tspgparamed.tsche.in/ from 07.00 AM on 20.02.2022 to 26.02.2022 up to 5.00 PM only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection. For other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the course, Instructions for filling online Application and Sample of filled-in Application is also available on the University Website http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in / and https://tspgparamed.tsche.in/.
Eligibility for admission into M.P.T. Courses
Candidate should be Indian National and should satisfy Local / Non-Local status asper G.O.P.NO. 646 Education Department Dated: 10-07-1979. Candidates who have passed BPT degree or equivalent Degree, and have completed internship on or before 31-12-2021 are eligible to apply subject to the fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in Regulations. NOTE: If a candidate is found to have concealed any information regarding this matter, the registration of such a candidate is liable to be cancelled. Further disciplinary action will be taken by the University against him/her.
The candidates are advised to download and read the
- Prospectus of the course
- Instructions for filling online Application
- Sample of filled-in Application available in the website before filling the online Application.
a) Merit list will be finalized taking into consideration the aggregate percentage of Marks obtained by the candidate in BPT Course all subjects.(1st Year to Final Year) b) In case of equality of marks percentage, Date of Birth shall be taken into consideration and candidate born earlier will be considered first. c) In case date of birth also is same the percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in final year BPT exam will be considered.
Registration and Counseling Fee:
- The Registration and Counseling fee is Rs.5,000/- + Bank Charges for OC and BC Candidates to be paid online.
- The Registration and Counseling fee is Rs.4,000/- + Bank charges for SC/ST candidates to be paid online.
- Candidates who studied BPT Course outside the state of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh are required to pay Rs.3000/- towards Degree Equivalency Verification fee In addition to Registration fee.
Tuition Fee: As notified by the Government of Telangana for the course.
Procedure for filling online Application form:
While filling the On-line application form keep all the mandatory Certificates with you to enter the details required to determining the Merit position, without signature at declaration area, incomplete applications will be automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the Merit position in respective categories.
CHECK LIST FOR ON-LINE REGISTRATION OF APPLICATION AND SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
- Paste Passport size Photograph.
- Sign in the declaration area.
- Aadhaar card
The following Documents are required for filling and have to be enclosed along with application form in the following order:
- Marks statements from 1st BPT to Final BPT.
- Internship Certificate mentioning date of commencement and completion of Internship.
- Provisional or Original BPT Degree Certificate.
- Study Certificate from 10th to Intermediate.
- Study certificate of BPT Course.
- Permanent Caste Certificate.
- Discontinuance certificate issued by respective Principal, if he/she is PG Degree student.
- Candidates claiming eligibility about local/non-local should furnish relevant certificates in support of their claim.
- Candidates who have studied in the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
- if the candidate has studied in any educational institution, study/bonafide certificate from VI to Intermediate (Govt. ZPH/Private School or College) shall be submitted.
- A candidate who has studied in 2 or more institutions in various places in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, study bonafide certificate from VI to intermediate (Govt /ZPH/Private School or College) in those places shall be submitted.
- A candidate who has not studied a class in any school / institution, a residence certificate for that period only shall be submitted.
- Candidate who have not studied in any school/ college in the state of Telangana / A.P., but resided in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh with private study in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh seven years residence certificate mentioning the period of residence preceding the qualifying examination (6th to Inter) by the candidate claiming eligibility as a local be virtue of residence shall be submitted.
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years residence certificate of the either of the parents issued by MRO to claim seats under unreserved category.
Procedure for Submission of filled-in online Application form:
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled in online application form along with 1-set of self attested copies of required certificates to the Camp Officer at helpline center in person at time of verification of Original Certificates as per the schedule to be notified by KNRUHS on University web-site http://knruhs.telangana.gov.in.
- The Orders issued from time to time by Government with regard to Admissions shall apply.
- Final merit list will be displayed after verification of Original Certificates.
- All further notifications will be notified on KNRUHS website.
- No individual intimation will be sent.
- Candidates are informed to check the KNRUHS web-site from time to time for further information on admissions.