KNRUHS MPT Course Admissions 2020 Notification for first and final verification of Original Certificates and Counseling for Admissions MPT Courses into colleges affiliated to KNR University of Health Sciences for the academic year 2020-21.
KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State hereby notify that the first and final verification of certificates and counseling will be conducted for Admissions into MPT Courses in Colleges under KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State as per schedule given below on 05-11-2017 & 8-11-2017.
The candidates whose names have been notified in the applied candidate’s list displayed on KNR UHS web-site are directed to attend First & Final verification of certificates and Counseling for admission into MPT Course for the academic year 2017-18 into the Colleges in Telangana State affiliated to KNR UHS as per the schedule given below.
SCHEDULE FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION FOR MPT COURSE AT, PGRRCDE, OSMANIA UNIVERSITY, HYDERABAD.
CENTER FOR CERTIFICATE VERIFICATION – CANDIDATES RANK WISE DISTRIBUTION
M.P.T. Course :: 05-11-17 – 1.00 P.M. :: 1 to Last
All Candidates who fulfilled eligibility conditions under OC/SC/ST/BC Category belonging to Telangana State and State of Andhra Pradesh are directed to attend for verification with all original certificates. The final merit position for admission into MPT Courses will be decided after verification of certificates and will be displayed on the KNRUHS website on 06-11-2017.
Counseling and allotment of seats will be done on 08-11-2017 at PGRRCDE, OU- CAMPUS, HYDERABAD.
Candidates who completed verification of Original Certificates and whose names are displayed in the final merit list have to attend at PGRRCDE, OU-CAMPUS, HYDERABAD for counseling and allotment of seats on 08-11-2017 as per schedule given below.
RANK IN FINAL MERIT LIST
M.P.T. Course :: 08-11-17 – 9.00 A.M :: 1 to Last
Candidates are advised to refer to prospectus and regulations regarding eligibility criteria for admission and other details displayed on the KNRUHS web-site.
FOR M.P.T COURSE :
Certificates to be produced at the time of verification: The candidates are directed to bring all the original certificates (mentioned below) and two sets of self-attested Xerox copies.
NOTE: CUSTODIAN CERTIFICATES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
1. Self-attested Xerox copies of all marks statements from 1st BPT to Final BPT.
2. Self Attested copy of the Internship Certificate mentioning the date of commencement and completion of Internship.
3. Self Attested copy of Provisional or Original BPT Degree Certificate.
4. Self Attested Study Certificate from 10th to Intermediate.
5. Self Attested copy of study certificate of BPT Course.
6. If the applicant has not studied BPT in the state shall submit the following certificates as per regulation 3.8.2 to 3.8.6 whichever is applicable to the applicant as in Annexure IV of application.
(a) 10 Years Residence Certificate of the candidate in the State of Telangana / A.P
(b) 10 Years Residence Certificate of either of the Parents/Spouse (Certificate of relationship also shall be enclosed)
7. Permanent Caste Certificate
8. Discontinuance certificate.
9. Candidates claiming eligibility about local/non-local should furnish relevant certificates in support of their claim.
10.Candidates who have studied in the state of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh.
a) If the candidate has studied in any educational institution, study/bonafide certificate from VI to Intermediate (Govt. ZPH/Private School or College) shall be submitted.
b) A candidate who has studied in 2 or more institutions in various places in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh, study bonafide certificate from VI to intermediate (Govt/ZPH/Private School or College) in those places shall be submitted.
c) A candidate who has not studied a class in any school/institution, a residence certificate for that period only shall be submitted.
d) Candidate who have not studied in any school/ college in the state of Telangana / A.P., but resided in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh with private study in Telangana / Andhra Pradesh seven years residence certificate mentioning the period of residence preceding the qualifying examination (6th to Inter) by the candidate claiming eligibility as a local be virtue of residence shall be submitted.
11. Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside the State of Telangana / Andhra Pradesh have to submit 10 years residence certificate of either of the parents issued by MRO to claim seats under the unreserved category.
12. Applications submitted without the above-required documents shall stand rejected automatically. All the originals shall be produced at the time of Original Certificate verification and counseling.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
1) Candidates are informed this is the first and final phase of verification of certificate. No further verification of certificates will be done. Candidates who got their Original Certificates verified only will be considered for counseling and allotment of seats.
2) Candidates have to be present in person with all original certificates and copies of certificates ( Self attested)
3) Mere attending for verification certificates and counseling does not confer any right for admission as more number of candidates have applied for limited number of available seats.
4) Admissions into MPT Course will be done as per Government of Telangana Rules.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details