KOUSHAL Science Talent Test 2023 (Quiz & Poster Competitions) for AP Schools by VIBHA KOUSHAL: Bharatiya Vijnana Mandali, is conducting KOUSHAL a Science talent test covering all Government/ Zilla Parishad Schools in Andhra Pradesh.
KOUSHAL 2018 received a huge response from students from every rural corner of the Andhra Pradesh. Keeping in view of the interest & scientific tempo of rural students we are planning to take this science movement this year also.
Providing incentives to talented students in AP Schools. Students who excel at the state-level science competitions can receive prizes ranging from Rs 2,000 to Rs 10,000. Students in AP Govt schools in grades 8, 9 and 10 will receive the Kaushal Award.
The Kaushal Quiz: Kaushal Quiz team consists of three students. Students in Classes 8, 9 and 10 must participate. The mathematics, science of these classes and Indian scientists’ work in their field of science of VIBH material is treated as a syllabus.
At the district level, the first Prize Rs.5,000, Secondary Prize Rs 3,000, Thrid Prize Rs 2,000, state level first proze Rs 10,000, secondary prize Rs 7,500 and third prize Rs 3500 certificate will be issued.
The Kaushal Poster Presentations: Students in 8,9 Classes. Poster presentations can be made on any one of the subject of Swachch Bharat, Climate change, Water Conservation, Biodiversity, Contemporary Agriculture, Alternative to Plastic.
At the district level, the first Prize Rs 3,000, second Prize Rs 2000, third Prize Rs 1000, state level first Prize Rs 5000, second Prize Rs 3,000 and third Prize Rs 2,000 in cash. Student Names must be registered by October 31st.
Importance Of The Kousal For The Students
Koushal is a unique platform for school children, especially those who are from government schools to explore, learn and compete in the field of science.
This is a flagship competitive program organized by Bharatiya Vijnana Mandali that delivers challenging experience and ignites the rural young minds of Andhra Pradesh.
KOUSHAL encourages the children to reason critically, solve problems with team spirit and make them discover the Indian contribution to the world in the field of science and technology.
Koushal mainly helps to boost confidence and enable the rural students of Andhra Pradesh to realize their optimum potential.
Objectives Of KOUSHAL Science Talent Test
- To create a platform to explore rural Talent and to encourage the best scientific minds.
- To inculcate scientific tempo and to encourage them to take up research careers in science.
- To instill sportive and competitive spirit among children.
- To enlighten students on Indian Contribution in the field of Science and Technology.
- To enlighten students on flagship programs of State& Central Govts on Water Conservation, Environmental Protection, Swachh Bharat & Organic farming.
|Name of the test||Koushal Talent Test|
|Title||Kousal Registration 2023|
|Subject||Kousal Science Talent Test 2023|
Methodology And Rules For The Koushal Program
Level 1: School Level Competition (Selection for Quiz & Poster)
A School co-ordinator can select the good students for both quiz and poster presentation for participating at district level. For quiz a three-member team comprising of 8th, 9th and 10th classes (10th Compulsory) and for poster two-member team from 8th & 9th classes.
If the school coordinator wishes to conduct exam, on his request KOUSHAL team will send question paper to his mail id for selecting the students.
Level 2: District Level Competition (Selection for Quiz & Poster)
Screening test (Written) of objective type will be conducted for a duration of 30 minutes at district level and the 36 selected teams will be appearing for the preliminary round of the quiz. Out of which 6 teams will be selected for final round of quiz .
Cash Awards for Team at District Level 1st : 5000/- 2nd : 3000/- 3rd : 2000/-
Poster Competition: Cash Awards: 1st : 3000 2nd : 2000 3rd : 1000
Top three Students from each District will be allowed to participate at State level.
Level 3: State Level Competition (Selection for Quiz & Poster)
- Top Two teams selected in District level from each District shall be allowed for the State Level Koushal Competition.
- Preliminary Round of Quiz will be conducted for all teams.
- Final Quiz will be conducted for the top six teams selected from preliminary Round.
- Final Poster session will also the for Top three students of each district.
- Top Three Teams will win Cash Awards.
- Cash Awards for Quiz: 1st: 10000/- 2nd: 7500/- 3rd: 6000/-
- Poster Competition: Cash Awards: 1st : 3000 2nd : 2000 3rd : 1000
- Poster Competition: Cash Awards: 1st: 5000/- 2nd: 3000/- 3rd: 2000/-
All the participants should follow the competition rules at the venue. It will be conducted using a projector. The decision of the quiz-master will be final and will not be subjected to any change.
Quiz Competition will be conducted in two rounds: Preliminary Round and Final Round. No written test and round for poster participants.
Registration: No registration fee. All students can be registered by entering into www.bvmap.org site.
Syllabus For Quiz
KOUSHAL questionnaire will be from e State Board syllabus, and 80% of the questions will be from Physical Science, Biological Science and Mathematics Textbooks of 8th, 9th and 10th Standard. Remaining 20 % of the questions will be on “Indian Contributions to Science.”
THEMES FOR POSTER PRESENTATION
- Swachch Bharat
- Climate change
- Water Conservation
- Contemporary Agriculture
- Alternative to Plastic
- Last Date for Registrations: 31 October District Level Competitions: 30 November
- State Level Competitions: 14 December
- KOUSHAL Registrations