Online Quiz Competitions 2020 at My Gov India Quiz Contest. Handloom Quiz Contest 2020 i.e., My Govt Online Quiz Contest on Know Your Handlooms has been started For Students and General Public.
India has a tradition of excellence in making high quality handloom products with extraordinary skills & craftsmanship, which are unparalleled in the world. Take this interesting quiz & enhance your knowledge about Indian Handlooms and Know Your Handlooms.
Online Quiz Contest Details
|Title||My GOV India Online Quiz Competitions 2020|
|Category||Online Quiz Contest|
|Ongoing Quizzes||1. Know Your Handlooms|
2. Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat Quiz
3. Do you know your Census
|End Date||See on web portal|
|Subject||My GOV Online Quiz Competitions 2020 to Indian School Students/ General Public|
Instructions for My GOV Online Quiz Competitions:
- This is a timed quiz with 20 questions to be answered in 300/600 seconds
- These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank.
- Winners will be adjudged on the basis of a maximum number of correct answers.
- In the case of multiple participants having given the same number of correct answers, the participants who take the least time to complete the quiz will be adjudged the winner.
- You can skip a tough question and come back to it later.
- The quiz will start as soon as you click the Start Quiz button.
- Know Your Handlooms
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat Quiz
- Do you know your Census
- My GOV Quiz Web Portal
|Know Your Handlooms||Start Date: 07-08-2020|
End Date: 10-08-2020
|Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat Quiz||Start Date: 29-07-2020|
End Date: 10-08-2020
|Do you know your Census||Start Date: 21-07-2020|
End Date: 23-08-2020
Do you know your Census
Do you know your Census Online Quiz Contest 2020: Census of India is the most credible source of information on socio-cultural & demographic data of the country since 1872.
The data collected through the Census operation is used for planning & formulation of various welfare policies& schemes. The success of Census depends on public participation as full & correct information is essential for development of the nation.
In order to sensitize people about Census, a quiz is being organized to intrigue people to know more about the operation.
Duration: The Quiz duration shall be of 10 minutes, during which 10 multiple-choice questions shall be required to be answered
- 1st Prize: INR 800
- 2nd Prize: INR 400
- 3rd Prize: INR 200
- Winner certificate to all the 3 winners.
Swatantra Bharat Quiz
Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat Quiz Contest 2020: As a part of Independence Day Celebrations 2020, an online quiz competition on “Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat” will be conducted by Ministry of Defence in coordination with MyGov during 29th July – 10th August 2020 in order to create patriotic feeling among youth and masses.
Salient features: The quiz will be in bilingual format i.e. in Hindi and English. Duration of the quiz will be 5 minutes (300 Seconds), during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
Prize: There will be ten cash prizes i.e. First, Second, Third and Seven consolation prizes as under:
- 1st Prize: Rs. 25,000/-
- 2nd Prize: Rs. 15,000/-
- 3rd Prize: Rs. 10,000/
- Consolation Prizes (Seven): Rs. 5,000/- each
Know Your Handlooms For Students
Know Your Handlooms Quiz Contest For Students & General Public 2020: This year Office of Development Commissioner (Handlooms), Ministry of Textiles in collaboration with MyGov is organizing Quiz Contest on Handlooms on the occasion of National Handloom Day 7th August 2020.
The quiz will emphasize on acknowledging weavers of the country who, through generations, have been carrying forward the valuable tradition of weaving and making us proud with their designs and motifs over the years.
Through this quiz, MyGov is making an honest attempt at giving due recognition to the weaving tradition and the weavers of the country.
Quiz Contest Links:
- Know Your Handlooms- For Students
- Know Your Handlooms-For General Public
- Aatmanirbhar Bharat – Swatantra Bharat Quiz
- Do you know your Census
Online Space Quiz Contest
My GOV Online Space Quiz Competitions 2020 to Indian School Students. ISRO, MyGovs are conducting the competitions for students from 10th to 20th August in the name of the online space quiz. Students from eighth Class to 10th Class in public and private schools in the Telugu states are eligible to participate in the Online Space Quiz Competition.
The 20 questions should be answered by the student in 10 minutes (600 seconds). Only one student is allowed to online competition. Students participating in the quiz should check the quiz.mygov.in the website.
Online Space Quiz competition to increase awareness about the space programme, an online quiz competition will be conducted by ISRO in coordination with MyGov.in from 10th August to 20th August 2019. Each participant needs to create an individual account on MyGov to appear for the Quiz. An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers in the states is invited to the reference cited above and informed that the Indian Space Research Organization in coordination with My Gov.in is organizing an online quiz competition for students of classes 8 to10 from 10th to 20th0 August. 2019, Online Space Quiz Competitions.
The main highlights of the online space quiz are as follows:
- Each participant needs to create an individual account on My Gov.in to appear for the Quiz. An individual is permitted to participate only once in the quiz.
- Duration of the quiz will be 10 minutes (600 Seconds) during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered.
- Only Indian Citizen can participate in the quiz. Each participant will receive a certificate of participation which can be downloaded from “Downloads Section” of MyGov Quiz platform. The downloads section will be visible only after logging in to the website.
- Two (2) top scoring Students (from class 8 – 10 only) from each State and Union Territory will be invited to ISRO. Bengaluru Centre to watch the landing of Chandrayaan-2 on the Moon, live along with the Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Therefore all the DLOs in the state are requested to take necessary action in giving %. ide publicity to participate in the students of classes 8 – 10 in the online space quiz competition.
The criteria, terms, and conditions are available on the web portal for ready reference. The DEOs are also requested to communicate the information to all the secondary schools under your jurisdiction ‘with an instruction 4 to encourage the students to take participation in the event,
Action may be taken accordingly. Director, SCERT TS
Main highlights of Online Space Quiz Competitions:
1. The duration of the quiz will be 10 minutes (600 Seconds) during which a maximum of 20 questions can be answered. 2. Quiz once started cannot be paused/stopped.
3. Participants are advised to take the Quiz well before the Quiz end date to avoid any last-minute technical glitches.
4. Only Indian citizens can participate in the quiz. Each participant will receive a certificate of participation that can be downloaded from the ‘Downloads Section’of MyGov Quiz platform. The downloads section will be visible only after logging in to the website.
5. Two (2) top scoring Students (from class 8 – 10 only) from each State and Union Territory will be invited to ISRO, Bengaluru Centre to watch the landing of Chandrayaan-2 on the Moon, live along with the Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
6. The criteria for selecting successful winners will be “Maximum Correct Answers in the Shortest Time”. In case of a tie, random selection will be done.
7. After the closure of the quiz, and prior to the announcement of results, top-scoring students shall be required to provide their Parent’s/ Guardian’s Name, Government has issued proof of identity containing the address and an affidavit from the school confirming that they are students of the school. The format of the affidavit will be shared with the shortlisted participants only.
8. Parents/guardians may help only in the translation of questions if needed but should not assist in answering the questions. Integrity & Honesty is expected from all participants.
11. Discovery/detection/noticing of use of any unfair/spurious means/ malpractices including but not limited to impersonation, double participation, etc. during the participation in the quiz will result in the participation being declared null and void and hence, rejected. The organizers of the quiz competition or any agency acting on their behalf reserves the right in this regard.
12. ISRO reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Quiz and/or the Terms and Conditions. However, any changes to the Terms and Conditions or cancellation of the Quiz will be updated/ posted on the platform.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details