Govt of AP has released Krishna Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Pharmacist Posts Recruitment 2020 notification. Download Krishna Para Medical Staff Recruitment Application Form from the official website.
Health Department Krishna Para Medical Staff Recruitment: Government of Andhra Pradesh, Medical and Health Department Krishna District has given the Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 notification and these posts would be filled in all PHCs under control of DMHO (Dist. Medical and Health Officer)
Applications in the prescribed proforma are invited from the eligible candidates for recruitment of posts noted in the annexure on contract basis Under the Administrative Control of DM & HO, Krishna, District.
The Applicants can download the Application & the details of vacancies available & eligibility particulars through Website address krishna.ap.gov.in/notice/recruitment.
Filled Applications shall be submitted through manually/ Register Post only in the O/o District Medical & Health Officer, Krishna in all working days from 29.06.2020 to 24.07.2020 at 10.30 AM to 05.00 PM along with all required certificates. The last date for submission of filled applications is 24.07.2020 by 5.00 PM (In the institutions (PHCs) under the control of Dist. Medical and Health Officer, Krishna).
GGH Vijayawada Recruitment 2020
Government General Hospital, Vijayawada Krishna Dist, government of Andhra Pradesh has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Staff Nurses/ Lab Technicians/ Child Psychologist/ Radiographers on Contract Basis and Operation Theatre Assistants on outsourcing basis to fill up newly sanctioned and existing vacancies. Selected candidates will get consolidated pay per month.
Candidates please note that the number of vacancies is provisional and likely to increase or decrease as per the need of the department.
GGH Vijayawada Recruitment 2020: Age Limit (July 1, 2020)
The candidates should not have completed 42 year of age.
a) For SC’s /ST’s and BC’s relaxation will be for 05 years.
b) For Ex-Servicemen 03 years in addition to the length of service in armed forces
c) For physically Challenged Persons 10 Years
GGH Vijayawada Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
a) Total Marks 100
b) 75% marks will be allocated against the marks obtained in the qualifying Examination i.e aggregating marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying Examination
c) Weightage up to the maximum of 15%, marks will be to the staff working in 104(MMU) in HDS/CDS/Aarogyasri/Trauma care/APSACS and other government of India schemes on contract/ outsourcing basis.
d) Up to 10 marks at I mark for each completed year after passing of requisite qualification to the said post.
APVVP Krishna Para Medical Staff Recruitment: AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, DCHS Krishna District has given the Paramedical Staff Recruitment 2020 notification and these posts would be filled in all APVVP Hospitals Under the Control of DCHS (District Coordinator of Hospital Services)
Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for the following posts purely on temporary on a contract basis to work in the APVVP Hospitals under the control of district Coordinator of Hospital Services, Krishna. The detailed notifications are available at https://kadapa.ap.gov.in/
GGH Vijayawada Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
Krishna DMHO Post Details
- Staff Nurse posts: 98
- Lab Technician Gr-II posts: 27
- Pharmacist Gr-II posts: 26
- Bio-Statistician: 01 post
- Radiographer: 02 posts
- Nursing orderly: MNO 30 and FNO 25 posts
- PMOO: 3
APVVP Krishna Post Details:
- Staff Nurse: 28 posts
- Lab Technician Gr-II: 01 post
- Pharmacist Gr-II: 03 posts
|Post Vacancies||Fixed Remuneration|
|Pharmacist Gr-II||Rs. 28000/-|
- GNM Course or B.Sc (Nursing) from an institution recognized by Govt. of A.P.
- Must be registered with AP. Nursing council
Lab Technician Gr-II:
- 1 Year Lab-Tech.course after intermediate (or)
- 2 Years vocational DMLT course and have completed one-year clinical training in selected Govt. hospital (i.e. Area Hospitals. Dist. Hospitals & Teaching Hospitals) in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training is must be required (Or) completed one-year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certification” by the board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai.
- A Degree in B.Sc with Medical LabTechnician as one of the Optional subject. (or)
- B.Sc Degree with B.Z.C in first Class or B.Sc (Life Science) in first class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS/SVIMS (OR)
- P.G. Diploma in clinical Bio-Chemistry course of the university recognized by U.G.C
- Must be registered with AP Para Medical Board.
- 02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by Govt. of A.P.
- Bachelor Pharmacy
- Or any other Eligible Equivalent qualification
- Must be registered with AP Pharmacy Council
Intermediate with one year Certified Radio Graphy Asst. Course(CRA) Recognized by the Govt. of A.P.,
BA (Maths, Econ), B.Sc (Maths with statistics) or B.Sc(Statistics) of any university recognized by the UGC
NURSING ORDERLY : (Female /Male)
10th Class or equivalent with first aid certificate from recognized institution.
Inter Science and with two years Diploma in Ophthalmology from Govt. Institution. Must be Registered in AP Para Medical Board.
18 to 42 as on 01.07.2020. Relaxations in respect ofreserved categories, ExServicemen and PH candidatesas per rules.
Age Relaxation will be as follows:-
- For S.C’s and S.T’s & B.Cs 05 (Five years).
- For ex-servicemen 03 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
- For Physically Challenged persons 10 (Ten) years.
a) The candidates those belong to open category must pay an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) (Account Details Mentioned in Notification)
b) Payment receipt /Counterfoil shall be uploaded along with the online application. c) The SC, ST, BC and Physically Challenged persons are exempted from payment of fees.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
As per GO.Ms.No.163 HM&FW (B1) Dept. dt 12.09.2018 and G.O.Rt.No.301 HM&FW(B1) Dept. dt 20.06.2020.
- i. Total Marks –100.
- ii. 75% Marks will be allocated against marks obtained in the qualifying examination i.e., Aggregate of Marks obtained in all the years in the qualifying examination.
- iii. Service weightage up to 15 Marks will be given to the candidates those who are working on contract / Outsourcing basis with the conditions as shown at “B”.
- iv. Course weightage. Up to 10 marks @ 1.0 mark per each completed year after passing of qualifying examination. 3
B. Allotment of Service weightage Marks: Up to 15%
- Tribal Service @2.5 marks for every six months of service.
- Rural Service @ 2 marks for every six months of service.
- Urban Service @ 1 mark for every six months of service.
C. Eligible service for awarding weightage:
The service weightages eligible to the staff /Applicants working in 104 (Mobile Medical Units) and also working in HDS/CDS/Aarogyasri HCT etc.) or under any PPP and others eligible as per rules, under the control of Director of Public Health & Family Welfare/Commissioner of A.P. Vaidhya Vidhana Parishad / Director of Medical Education through District Selection Committee or Appropriate Selection process which is applicable under the control of DPH&FW/APVVP/DME.
How to Apply
GGH Vijayawada Recruitment 2020: How to apply
The candidates should download the application from the website www Krishna.ap.gov.in and submit the filled in applications with all relevant enclosures by registered post/in person and handover at the special counter provided in the office of the Superintendent, GGH Vijayawada on or before 05.00 PM on July 25, 2020.
The filled applications should be submitted in person/Registered post duly enclosing the following certificates duly attested by the gazetted officer along with the application form at o/o The Superintendent Government General Hospital Vijayawada, Krishna. Dist from July 16, 2020 to July 25, 2020 on working days in working hours i.e., 10.30 AM to 5.00 PM. The application without signature of the applicant or without any of the following enclosures will be summarily rejected.
Online Or Offline Mode: The Candidates should submit the online /offline application duly uploading all relevant certificates as per the guidelines issued in the notification.
Candidates should submit their applications along with all relevant enclosures through Registered post / Hand Over at special counter provided in the O/o. DM&HO, Krishna. The last date for submission of application is 22-07-2020 at 5.00 P.M.
Steps to Apply for Krishna Paramedical Recruitment
a. Candidates shall apply only through online. Applications will not be accepted other thanonline.
b. Visit website: https://krishna.ap.gov.in/
c. The last date for submitting an online application with all relevant documents for DMHO Recruitment and for APVVP Recruitment is mentioned dates.
d. Click on the website and fill up the details and upload all the relevant documents.
e. In the case of Open category candidates, Fee shall be paid for an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) (Account Details Mentioned in Notification)
f. While applying online, please make sure that the following copies of certificates are uploaded in pdf format within Size of 5mb.
List of Documents required for Uploading
i. Photo size (Imageformat)
ii. SSC or equivalent certificate (for Date ofBirth)
iii. Latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC (with categorization if any) issued by MRO concerned. In the absence of proper caste certificate, the candidate will be considered as OCcandidate.
iv. In case of Physically Challenged person, Latest certificate issued by Medical Board should be uploadedonline.
v. In case of Ex-servicemen, relevant certificate issued by competent authority shall be uploadedonline.
vi. Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school where the candidate studied. If SSC or its equivalent did by private study, without attending any school, residence certificate from MRO for the previous 7 years. (in prescribed proforma). In the absence of the above certificate, the candidate will be considered as non-local.
vii. Certificate of AP Nursing Council Registration certificate for 4 Staff Nurse post /AP Para Medical Board Registration Certificate for Lab-Tech.Gr.II post / AP Pharmacy council Registration for Pharmacist Gr.II post.
viii. GNM/B.Sc(Nursing ) Pass Certificate in case of Staff Nurse post.
ix. Requisite Pass Certificate in case of Lab-Tech.Gr.II post.
x. Requisite Pass Certificate in case of Pharmacist.Gr.II post.
xi. One year clinical training in selected Govt. hospital (i.e. Area Hospitals. Dist. Hospitals & Teaching Hospitals) in which these students have been permitted to undergo clinical training (Or) completed one-year Apprenticeship Training in identified hospitals and awarded “Apprenticeship Completion certification” by the board of Apprenticeship training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai in case of candidates those who passed Inter Vocational MLT and applying for Lab- Tech.Gr.II post. xii. Mark list of all years as per the qualification for the applied posts xiii. Service certificate from the Controlling Officer/ concerned Officer or any other authority who appointed the applicant. If the service certificate is not enclosed duly signed by an Authorized Officer; the candidate will not be given any weightage. The prescribed proforma of Service Certificate is at the last page of this notification. xiv. Fees payment receipt / Counterfoil shall be uploaded.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- The above appointments are purely on a contract basis.
- The selected and appointed candidates should stay at their bonafide Headquarters only.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to serve in any part of the district.
NOTE: 1. The online application of the candidates with incomplete documents will summarily be rejected.
2. The applications of the candidates of those with NOT VISIBLE documents will also be rejected without any notice.
GGH Vijayawada Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
|1||Issued of notification||July 16, 2020|
|2||Last date for submission of filled-in applications||July 25, 2020 up|
|3||Scrutiny of applications up to||August 1, 2020|
|4||Publications of provisional merit list||August 5, 2020|
|5||Publication of final merit list/selection list||August 10, 2020|
|6||Verification of original certificates and issue|
|August 15, 2020|
Important Dates for DMHO Krishna:
- Application Starting Date: 29-06-2020
- Application closing Date: 24.07.2020
Important Dates for APVVP Krishna:
- Application Starting Date: 30-06-2020
- Application closing Date: 06-07-2020
Note: 1. The No.of vacancies mentioned above are provisional. The vacancies may increase or decrease. 2. The Staff Nurse and Lab-Technicians those who were already appointed during Covid-19 should apply for this post again as the Covid-19 recruitment tenure period is only one year.