KRUCET 2020 is a KRU PGCET for Krishna University PG Entrance Test 2020 Notification, Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Last date to apply, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, PG Admissions 2020 Counselling Date/ Schedule.
Krishna University has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test(KRUCET) 2020 Notification in March 2020. KRU PGCET 2020 admission into Post Graduate Course in Krishna University Colleges.
KRUCET 2020 is a Krishna University PG Entrance Test
KRUPGCET 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Exam||KRUPGCET 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Krishna University|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Full-Form||Krishna University PG Entrance Test (KRUCET)|
|Starting Date To Apply||28-05-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||31st July 2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Exam Date||Dates to be announced later|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Various PG Courses offered|
KRUCET 2020: Krishna University, Machilipatnam invites applications for admission through Krishna University Entrance Test(KRUCET-2020) into various Courses offered in Campus College of Krishna University, Machilipatnam, Krishna University Dr. MRAR P.G Centre, Nuzvid, and Colleges affiliated to Krishna University offering P.G. Courses for the academic year 2020-2021.
1. M.Sc.: Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany, Zoology, Microbiology, Physics, Electronics and Instrumentation, Electronics, Applied Mathematics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Analytical Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry.
3. M.A.: Economics, History, Journalism and Mass Communication, Sociology, Psychology, Social Work, English, Telugu,
6. M.P.A. Kuchipudi Dance
7. P. G. Diploma: Kuchipudi dance, Water and Waste Water treatment technology, Aquaculture technology and management, E-Banking
8. Diploma: Kuchipudi Dance, Yoga for Human excellence
9. Certificate course: Kuchipudi dance, Yoga for Human excellence
Eligibility: 10th Class, Intermediate, Certificate course, Bachelor’s Degree.
Test Centers: Nandigama, Vijayawada, Vuyyuru, Machilipatnam, Gudivada, Nuzvid, Vissannapeta.
Applications are invited in the prescribed proforma from the eligible candidates who have passed or appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying Degree for the admission into PG Courses offered by Krishna University Campus College, Krishna University Dr. MRAR PG Centre, Nuzvid and the colleges affiliated to Krishna University offering PG Courses through KRUCET 2020, for the academic year 2020-2020.
Application form with the Admission Information Brochure can be obtained directly on payment of Rs.350/- from the list of various centers as specified in the Krishna University website. Those candidates who wish to have the application through post can obtain the application form from the Director by sending a demand draft for Rs.380/-, on any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Director, Directorate of Admissions, Krishna University payable at Machilipatnam.
Applications can also be downloaded from www.krishnauniversity.ac.in Complete information pertaining to the courses is available in the university website. Any information can be obtained from the Director through E-mail: email@example.com (or) 08856-232560.
KRUCET Exam 2020 notification: “As you are aware that Krishna University released KRUPGCET 2020 notification for conducting PG admission into various courses offered at Krishna University Campus College, Machilipatnam, Dr.MRARPG Center, Nuzvid along with its affiliated Colleges. In this connection, I wish to seek your support in generating awareness among the final year degree students about Krishna University PGCET 2020 in the following aspects.
1. Students should apply for KRUCET 2020 in online application mode only.
2. As per AP Govt. Rules fees reimbursement is issued for those students who got admitted into PG Course through Krishna University PGCET 2020.
3. Krishna University Campus College is likely to be providing separate hostel facilities for both boys and girl students from this academic year.
4. Kindly provide a computer lab with internet facility for students, those who want to apply for KRU PG Entrance Test 2020 Notification in your college premises.
5. Educate and motivate your final year degree students in your college for admission into their PG courses through KRUCET 2020. In view of this, kindly publicize and circulate the above-mentioned aspects among your student community for their benefit.”
Important Dates for KRUCET 2020:
Schedule of KRUCET 2020
- The fee of Application is Rs. 600/- for OC/BC; Rs. 400/- for SC/ST/PH Candidates
- KRUCET-2020 Application Enrollment will start from 08-06-2020
- Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee is 31-08-2020
|KRUCET-2020 Application Enrollment will be started from||08-06-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application without late fee||31-08-2020|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with a late fee of Rs.500/-||—|
|Last date for submission of Online Application with a Tatkal fee of Rs.1000/-||—|