Life Insurance Corporation of India has released LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019 for the main exam on December 4, 2019. The last date to download the LIC Assistant Mains admit cards 2020 is till December 22. Candidates who have not yet downloaded the admit card can download it through the official site of LIC at licindia.in.
The Main examination will be conducted by the LIC India on December 22, 2019. The main examination will comprise of 200 questions of 200 marks. The time duration is for 2 hours 30 minutes and the sections included in the examination are General/ Financial Awareness, General English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, and Computer Aptitude and Hindi Language.
How to Download LIC Assistant Mains Admit Cards 2020:
- Visit the official website of LIC India at licindia.in.
- Click on the recruitment tab in career section is available on the home page.
- A new web page will open where candidates can click on LIC Assistant Mains Admit cards 2020 Call Letter link is available now.
- Enter the login credentials like., the registration number and password and click on login button.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the your device screen.
- Check the admit card details and download it.
- Candidates can keep a hard copy of the same for further purpose.
- Download LIC Assistant Main Admit Cards 2020 from the given link
Candidates who will appear for the examination must obtain minimum qualifying marks in each section separately and also should obtain minimum marks in the aggregate to qualify for the exam. All the qualified candidates will have to appear for the medical examination.
As per the official notice, this recruitment drive will fill up 7942 vacancies of Assistant in the various Divisional Offices of LIC across the nation. For more related details candidates can visit the official site of LIC.
LIC Assistant preliminary exam Admit cards for LIC Assistant prelims was released on October 15, 2019. LIC has conducted online preliminary examination for the Assistant post to October 30 and 31, 2019.
Different Divisions of LIC of India have issued the notifications on 17-09-2019 for recruitment of Assistants in respective Divisions. LIC Assistant 2019 Online application process was closed on October 1, 2019. All interested candidates were applied for the post through the official site of LIC at licindia.in. Candidates can obtain the official notification regarding LIC Assistant main exam date from the Official website.
Candidates who qualify the Assistant preliminary examination would be eligible to appear for the main examination. LIC has released the date for Assistant main examination on the official website is December 22, 2019.
LIC Recruitment Exam Pattern for Assistant Prelims Online Examination would comprise of the following objective type multiple-choice tests as stated below :
|Name of the tests||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
(SC/ST/PwBD and Others)
|English Language/Hindi Language||30||30||11 and 12||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||13 and 14||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||13 and 14||20 minutes|
Candidates should note that English/Hindi Language test will be of qualifying nature and marks in the language section will not be counted for ranking. Candidates have an option to either attempt English Language or Hindi Language. The call letter for LIC Assistant preliminary examination 2019 was released on October 16, 2019. It is to be noted that no candidates would be allowed to appear for the Assistant examination without presenting the call letter. Candidates are required to login with their registration number and password to obtain the call letter.
Candidates should bring the following to the examination hall: Call letter with photo affixed thereon and photo ID card in Original and photocopy as mentioned in point 6. One Ballpoint pen.
The Scores of Online Examination will be obtained by adopting the following procedure
- The number of questions answered correctly by a candidate in each objective test is considered for arriving at the Score.
- The Scores so obtained by a candidate are made equivalent to take care of the minor difference in difficulty level, if any, in each of the objective tests held in different sessions to arrive at the Equated Scores.
- It should be noted that scores obtained by candidates on any test are equated to the base form by considering the distribution of scores of all the forms.