LPF Scholarship 2022 for Girls Only and Submit Online application at lpfscholarship.com. A great opportunity for girls pursuing bachelor of technology in Hyderabad District. The Lila Poonawalla Foundation (LPF) Merit – cum- Need Based Scholarship for Hyderabad has begun on 27th of August, 2022.
Lila Poonawalla Foundation Scholarship 2022 is Merit-cum-Need Based Scholarship for girls. To apply for the LPF Merit-cum-Need Based Undergraduate Scholarship for Hyderabad city, kindly log on to www.lpfscholarship.com.
|Name of the application||LPF Scholarship 2022|
|Title||LPF Scholarship Registration|
|Subject||Submit LPF Scholarship Online Application 2022|
|Subject||Lila Poonawalla Foundation released LPF Scholarship 2022 notification|
Who Can Apply?
- Girls who are planning to take admission for the 1st academic year in 2022 in any college in Hyderabad City (Districts: Hyderabad, Medchal-Malakajgiri, Ranga Reddy and Sangareddy).
- Girls who are planning to pursue Bachelor of Technology (4 Years) or Bachelor of Technology after Diploma (5 Years).
- Girls who are planning to pursue for Postgraduate/ Undergraduate studies (For Pune).
- Girls who hold the citizenship of India.
Scholarship amount will be based on the merit and need of the girl. The final decision regarding the scholarship amount will be at the Trustees discretion. Application form link will be available from 27th August, 2022 onwards on www.lpfscholarship.com. Limited forms available on first come, first serve basis. Application Form Fee – Rs 500/- (Online Payment).
Details for LPF Scholarship 2022
Scholarship Application forms available only for the Indian women who have secured admission in any college in any of the following Districts & courses / specializations for the first academic year in 2022 – 2023
|Under-Graduation & Post-Graduation||Under-Graduation||Under-Graduation||Under-Graduation|
|Engineering||Engineering||Engineering||Engineering/ Bachelor of technology|
|Engineering After Diploma||Engineering After Diploma||Engineering After Diploma||Engineering/ Bachelor of technology After Diploma|
|Science Only in following streams: Bioinformatics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Computer Application, Biochemistry, Cyber security, Electronics, Aeronautics, Clinical Research and Healthcare Management.||NA||NA||NA|
|Post-Graduation Only in following streams: Masters (PG) Course in M Sc. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, M Sc. Nursing, MSc. Physics, Maths, Statistics, Computer Sci., Pharmacy, Masters in Engineering, Analytical Chemistry, Environmental Science||NA||NA||NA|
- Total annual family income of applicants should not exceed INR 3,50,000/-
- Application form fee is INR 300/- (online payment)
|Category||Scholarship (per year)|
|Engineering/Bachelor of technology||60,000/- or 50,000/-|
|Direct 2nd Year Engineering / Bachelor of technology (Engineering After Diploma)||60,000/- or 50,000/-|
|BSc Nursing||1,00,000/- or 50,000/-|
Things to Remember:
- Keep ready details of examination marks, family income, online payment before you start to fill up the form online
- Do carefully read the scholarship form, and check that all your details are correct before submitting your application
- Along with the hard copy of form you need to submit following documents
- Proof of age.(Birth Certificate/PAN card)
- Aadhar Card
- Leaving Certificates (10th / 12th / Graduation / Diploma. As applicable to your course )
- Academic Record / Marks Sheet – (10th / 12th / Graduation / Diploma. As applicable to your course)
- Admission Letter / Allotment Letter from College.
- Result for Entrance exam ( Government / college- if applicable )
- Gap Certificate (If there is gap in your education)
- Income proof of all earning members in Family (Last I.T. Assessment Order, in case not an IT payer and doing job then salary certificate from Employer OR last three months’ salary slips. If not an IT payer and not doing job then only Income Certificate from Zilla Parishad / Local Government Authority.)
- It is mandatory to submit hard copy of application form & candidates should personally come to submit along with required document ( 1 Original application from +1 Xerox Copy of application from)
- Only those girl’s candidates who have secured admission in the 1st year of their proposed course in academic year 2022 – 2023 only apply.
- The scholarship is for a period of three/four academic years and is subject to the candidate passing in all subjects and securing a minimum overall score of 60% marks each academic year in the same college. For each subsequent year, the candidate will have to submit the University / College mark sheet for verification before raising the claim
How to Apply for LPF Scholarship?
You need to fill your application online & submit the hard copy of the form along with required documents at LPF Office personally. You can complete the application with the steps mentioned below:
- Read all terms and conditions carefully listed on the left side of the home page. Make sure that you fulfill those criteria.
- Register and complete the Log in process.
- You will get username and password on your registered Mail ID.
- Go to home page and Login through the same username and password mentioned in mail.
- After Log in, complete all 6 steps of form filling.
- Complete the step 7 of online Payment.
- Print 1 copy of the Application form (and take 1 Xerox copies of the same)
- Attach photograph on each copy of the form and also sign of the student & parent should be at the right place on each form.
- Submission of hard copy of the form along with required documents at LPF Office.