MANUU Distance B.Ed Entrance Test Hall tickets 2023: The Maulana Azad National Urdu University(MANUU) issued the Distance B.Ed Entrance test 2023 for admission into Distance B.Ed course and MANUU invites the online application forms from the eligible and interested candidates for admission into distance b.ed course 2023.
The Entrance Test will be held on 27-05-2018. Hall tickets will be uploaded on MANUU website; www.manuu.ac.in for appearing in the Entrance Test. The number of seats of each PSC is limited to 50 only. The university reserves the right to conduct the examination at different centres/change the examination centre of the candidates without assigning any reason thereof.
1. No calculators, books, slide-rules, foot-rules, note-books or written notes, etc. will be allowed inside the examination hall.
2. You should follow the instructions given by Centre Superintendent and by Invigilators at the examination venue. If you violate the instructions you will be disqualified.
3. Any candidate found copying or receiving or giving assistance in the examination will be disqualified.
4. The test booklet and the OMR response sheet would be supplied to you by the Invigilators. After the exam is over you should hand over the OMR response sheet as well as the test booklet to the Invigilator before leaving the examination hall. Any candidates who do not return the response sheet and the test booklet will be disqualified and the University may take further action against him/her.
5. Candidates arriving late will not be permitted to enter the examination hall. The reporting time is 1.15 pm. The examination will start at 2.00 pm & will be over at 4.00 pm.
6. All rough work is to be done on the test booklet itself and not on any other paper.
7. Candidates should bring their hall tickets duly affixed with their latest photograph to appear in the test. The hall ticket should be got signed by the Invigilator. In the event of his/her qualifying the Entrance Test, this hall ticket should be submitted to the concerned Admission Incharge with the Programme fee of Rs. 20,000/-