PCRA Slogan Contest 2020 Released on its official website. Slogan Contest for PCRA 2019 Bumper Prizes To Be Won- Worth Over Rs. 50,000. Petroleum Conservation Research Association (PCRA), under the aegis of the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Govt. of India, is committed to making oil conservation a National Movement. As a part of its mandate, various literary and cultural events are conducted.
11th August 2019 to 26th August 2019
LANGUAGE: The contest shall be conducted in Hindi only (in Devnagri script)
यूज्ड कुककिंग ऑयल सेबनाओ हरित ईंधन,
ऩयााविण औि अऩनेस्वास््य का िखो ख्याल।
Open – for the general public
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: PCRA Slogan Contest 2020
1. The slogan should be related to the theme.
2. The slogan should have a maximum of ten (10) words.
3. Slogan containing offensive or inappropriate language or political overtones will not be accepted.
4. The slogan should be original compositions and no plagiarism will be entertained/considered for evaluation. PCRA will be indemnified for any issue arising out of plagiarism and the participant concerned will be liable for the same.
5. Only one entry per participant will be accepted.
6. PCRA reserves its right to rationalize the prizes in case the entries do not conform to the general standard of entries. The decision made by PCRA in this regard will be final and binding.
7. The entries submitted would be the sole property of PCRA, with the right touse and right to edit for any purpose it considers appropriate.
8. Employees of PCRA and their family members are not eligible to participate in the contest.
Participants are required to send their entries to MyGov
1. First prize: Rs. 20,000/- (Through e- payment )
2. Second prize: Rs. 10,000/- (Through e- payment )
3. Third prize: Rs. 5,000/- (Through e- payment )
4. Five consolation prizes: Rs. 3,000/- each (Through e- payment )