How to Apply for Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam Apprentice Posts 2019: Naval Dockyard, Visakhapatnam has given the Apprentice Posts 2019 notification and Applications are invited for apprenticeship One/ Two Years training at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam, . Applications are invited from Qualified candidates for Apprenticeship Training in the designated trades at the Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam.
Qualification: SSC/ Matric/ Std X with minimum of 50% and ITI (NCVT) in relevant trades with minimum 65%.
- How to Apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Posts 2019 (Indian Navy)
- Procedure for Applying for Apprenticeship. The following procedure is to be followed for applying for Apprenticeship Training :
- A candidate is required to register on-line his candidature at web portal www.apprenticeship.gov.in under NAPS scheme by 05 Dec 2019.
- On completion of online registration at www.apprenticeship.gov.in web portal, a candidate must apply on-line for Apprenticeship Training at Naval Dockyard, Andhra Pradesh establishment at web portal.
- Steps to be Followed for On-line Registration at www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- Log on to www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Home page of web site would open.
- Click on Apprentices module in the home page. Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on Candidate Registration in the drop down menu.
- A page titled Registration form for apprenticeship training would open. The candidate is required to fill-up his personal details, contact details, qualification details (academic & technical both), trade preference details in the form. A candidate is required to upload his passport size photo, Date of Birth Document and submit as mandated in the form.
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on Apprentices module in the home page. Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on Apprentice Activation in the drop down menu.
- Apprentice Activation page would open. Fill up all details in the form and click on activate button as mandated in the form
- Upon successful completion of Apprentice Activation activity, a system generated auto mail would be sent to the e-mail id registered by the candidate on Apprentice Activation page. This e-mail would contain candidate’s online Registration Number and would provide a link for candidate to apply for apprenticeship training in various establishments in the country.
- Note down the on-line registration number for future use and click on the link provided in the e-mail. You would be migrated to Establishment search page. Type Naval Dockyard in the Establishment column and select Andhra Pradesh from drop down of state column. Click search button on the page. Thereafter click on Naval Dockyard (Registration no. E08152800004) prompted on the screen. Establishment details of Naval Dockyard would open on the page. Go to Establishment Trade Details and choose the relevant trade in which you are eligible to undergo apprenticeship training.
- Go back to Home page of www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Click on Apprentices module in the home page. Drop down menu with various options will appear. Click on “Apprentice Authentication” in the drop down menu. Apprenticeship Authentication page would open. Fill up all details in the form and click on Authentication button in the form.
- Candidate Profile would open. Download and take a print out from the web portal for forwarding the same to DAS (Vzg).
- Take the printout of Hall ticket format placed at part – II of Annexure – I of this Advertisement.
- Two original hall tickets with two recent passport colour photographs pasted at earmarked box are required to be enclosed along with Apprentice Profile.
- Apprentice Profile, two original hall tickets and all relevant documents along with check-off list placed at Part – III of Annexure – I of this Advertisement indicating status of enclosed documents are required to be forwarded to “The Officer-in Charge (for Apprenticeship), Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, VM Naval Base S.O., P.O., Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh” by Post so as to reach at DAS(V) by 12 Dec 2019. This would be considered as the off-line application for the purpose of enrollment.
- Both on-line (uploading of application at web portal) and off-line (hard copy of application by post) are mandatory for considering candidature of an applicant for further scrutiny and issue of hall ticket for written examination. Non-receipt of both applications would disqualify the candidature of applicant automatically.
Last date to apply online: 05.12.2019.
Naval Dockyard Apprentice Posts 2019
Receipt of “Off-line application” along with relevant documents as per Annexure – I by Post to DAS (V) by 12 Dec 2019. Applications received after 12 Dec 2019 will not be accepted for any reason.