NVS Exam date, Navodaya Entrance Exam Date has been announced for phase I Summer, Winter, Extreme Winter Bound JNVs 2020. Notification Regarding Conduct of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020.
The date of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test for admission of students to Class VI for the session 2020-2021 was notified as January 11, 2020, in respect of Summer Bound, Winter Bound and Extreme Winter Bound Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas respectively.
JNVST, Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020 for Summer Bound JNVs and JNVST will be conducted together for all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in one go. All the candidates are advised to note the same. The date of Phase I JNVST 2020 would be conducted at 11.30 am on 11-01-2020 for Phase I and 11-04-2020 for Phase II. The admit card for both – Phase I and Phase II will be available to candidates on the official site. The result will be announced in March 2020 for Phase I and in May 2020 for Phase II.
As per the official notice, a maximum of eighty students is admitted in Class VI in each Vidyalaya through a Selection Test subject to the availability of suitable candidates. For more related details, candidates can visit the official site of NVS.
- 1. NVS Online Application Form Submission starts from 02-07-2019
- 2. Last date for submission of NVS Application Form: 15-09-2019
- 3. NVS Exam date: 11-01-2020 for Phase I and 11-04-2020 for Phase II
- 4. Navodaya Entrance Exam Admit Cards issued: January 1st, 2020
- 5. NVS Entrance Exam Result: Last week of January 2020
Navodaya Phase I Exam Date on 11-01-2020 for Phase I and 11-04-2020 for Phase II:
Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya 6th class Entrance test date 2020: The entrance exam for admission in class 6 will be held on 11-01-2020. A total of 31.10 lakh students have registered for the Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya (JNV) entrance test for the academic year 2020-2021.
“In 2001, 5.50 lakh aspirants appeared for the entrance examination for Class 6. Over the years the number of aspirants appearing for the entrance examination has increased considerably. For the 2020 entrance test, 31.10 lakh students have registered for the entrance examination,” said Union Human Resource Development Minister Prakash Javadekar.
The Navodaya Entrance exam for admission in class 6 will be held on 11-01-2020 for Phase I and 11-04-2020 for Phase II. The registration process for the entrance examination was concluded on September 15. The admit cards for the entrance examination were released on the official website. The exam is held for admission into various Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas (JNVs).
The languages in which the exam will be conducted included – English, Garo, Hindi, Urdu, Bengali, Punjabi, Sindhi (Arabic), Tamil, Telugu, Nepali, Oriya, Marathi, Assamese, Bodo, Gujarati, Kannada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Mizo, Sindhi (Devnagari).
Navodaya Entrance Exam Date:
Conduct of Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020 in all Phase I JNVs (Summer, Winter & Extreme Winter bound JNVs) on 11-01-2020. Navodaya 6th class entrance exam date, Admit Cards /Hall tickets 2020 download. Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test-2020 (Phase-1) in respect of the following Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas will be conducted on 11-01-2020 for Phase I and 11-04-2020 for Phase II. The arrangement will be made to download the admit cards by the candidates from the website of NVS http://navodayahyd.gov.in. Candidates may contact Principal of JNV concerned and collect Admit Cards, in case of difficulty.
Exam Pattern of Navodaya Entrance Exam:
The selection test will be of two-hour duration from 11:30 am to 01:30 pm and will have 3 sections with only objective type questions. There are 80 questions in all for 100 marks. 15 Minutes additional time is allowed for reading the instructions. Hence, the candidates have to report latest by 11:00 AM on 6th April 2020
- Mental ability Test – 40 Questions 50 Marks 60 Minutes Duration
- Arithmetic Test – 20 Questions 25 Marks 30 Minutes Duration
- Language Test – 20 Questions 25 Marks 30 Minutes Duration
- Total: 80 Questions 100 Marks 2 Hours Duration
General Instructions for Candidates
1.No candidate will be allowed to the test without the admit card under any circumstances.
2. Check the particulars in the Admit Card carefully. Error, if any, must be immediately reported to the Principal of JNV concerned by email to email@example.com.
3.No electronic devices/gadgets except ordinary wristwatch are allowed in the examination hall.
4. Do not carry any article, except Admit Card and Black /Blue Ball Pen in the examination hall.
5. A candidate is required to report to the examination centre latest by 10:30 am.
6. The candidate will not be permitted to appear for the test if reports late. The total duration of the examination is 2 hours. (11:30 am to 01:30 pm). However, in respect of candidates with special needs (Divyang), additional time of 30 minutes will be provided.
7. Before answering, the candidate has to ensure that the question booklet contains 80 questions serially numbered from 1 to 80. In case of discrepancy, the candidate should immediately report the matter to the invigilator for replacement of the question paper.
8. Use Blue/Black Ballpoint Pen only to write on OMR sheet. Use of Pencil is Strictly Prohibited.
9. Each question is followed by four alternative answers, marked A, B, C & D. Candidate is required to select the one, that answers the question correctly and darkens that circle on OMR answer sheet.
10. The Question paper of the same medium of examination as mentioned in the admit card may be collected band used. No change of medium of question paper is permitted.
11. Candidate must attempt all questions of each section one has to qualify in each section separately.
12. Candidate must fill Roll Number on OMR sheet as well as question paper.
13.No change in the answer once marked is allowed. Overwriting, cutting and erasing on the answer sheet is NOT allowed.
14. Use of White/correction fluid/eraser on the OMR sheet is not allowed.
15. Do NOT make any stray mark on the OMR sheet.
16. The candidate shall not leave the hall before 13.30 Hrs and without handing over the answer sheet and admit card to the invigilator.
17. Any candidate found either giving or receiving assistance or using unfair means during the exam will be disqualified. Any attempt for impersonation will also disqualify the candidature.
18. Any attempt for impersonation will also disqualify the candidature.
19. The candidate is provisionally allowed to appear for the test subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria at the time of admission to class VI in JNVs after selection.
20. Selection of candidate for admission in JNV concerned is as per prescribed NVS criteria.
Phase I Exam Date on 11-01-2020 for Phase I and 11-04-2020 for Phase II:
Conduct of JNVST 2020 in summer bound, winter bound and extreme winter bound JNVs in one go on 6th April 2020. NVS officials decided to conduct JNVST-2020 in one go in respect of summer bound, winter bound and extreme winter bound JNVs on 11-01-2020 for Phase I and 11-04-2020 for Phase II
NOTICE: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (An Autonomous Organization Under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy). Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test 2020 for Class VI will be conducted on 11-01-2020 for Phase I and 11-04-2020 for Phase II for all (Summer, Winter and Extreme Winter bound) Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas in one go. All the candidates are advised to note the same and refer to NVS website