NCSC State Level Science Project Competitions 2023: National Children’s Science Congress (NCSC) is a nationwide Science Communication programme started in the year 1993. It is a programme of National Council for Science and Technology Communication (NCSTC), Department of Science and Technology, Government of India organized nationally by NCSTC- Network, New Delhi.
It is a forum child of the age-group of 10-17 years, both from the formal school system as well as from out of school, to exhibit their creativity and innovativeness and more particularly their ability to solve a societal problem experienced locally used by the method of science.
|NCSC Theme 2022-2023||2022-2023 Theme details|
|NCSC Focal Theme||Understanding Ecosystem for Health And Well-being|
|NCSC Sub theme 1||Know your ecosystem|
|NCSC Sub theme 2||Fostering health, nutrition and well-being|
|NCSC Sub theme 3||Social and cultural practices for ecosystem and health|
|NCSC Sub theme 4||Ecosystem based approach (EBA) for self-reliance|
|NCSC Sub theme 5||Technological innovation for ecosystem and health|
Andhra Pradesh NCSC News: AP State Science and Technology Council member and secretary said the National Children’s Science Congress 2020 state level competitions will be held from January 6 to 10.
District level competitions will end by December 20, A total of 130 projects at the rate of 10 from each district will be selected for the state competitions. Secretary said that 17 projects selected at the state level would be sent to the national level.
National Children Science Congress is going to hold a National level Competition at any state as per schedule in December month. Start your work accordingly. All MEOs, HMs of Govt & Z P. Schools, SOs of KGBVS, Principals of Model Schools & Correspondents of private schools are hereby informed to prepare projects for NCSC 2020 Competitions . District Level Children Science Congress will be held as per the schedule. Actual Date and venue communicated shortly.
Eligibility Criteria for Participants: 1. This is a forum open to young scientists in the age group of 10-17 years as on December 31 of the calendar year. This event of NCSC is not restricted to the school-going children only but is also open for the non-school children from the marginalized sections of the society who can be involved as team members.
2. It is open for children in the age of 10 years to 14 years (lower age group) and from 14+ years to 17 years (upper age group) as on December 31 of the calendar year. 3. A group of children not exceeding five can do the project study under a guiding teacher.
4. A child scientist, who had already presented as a Group Leader at the National Level in one age group can act as a co-worker in the subsequent year, in the same age group (lower / upper). Parents, whose child would participate in the Children’s Science Congress in the ensuing year, should not hold any portfolio in the organizing committee of the CSC conducted at any level.
- Selection of subjects for activity and registration of teams: On Going!
- Working on the projects: Next 2-3 months
- District Level Congress: By Late September Or Early October
- State Level Congress: By mid-November (Please go through the state-level event)
- National Level Congress: National Children’s Science Congress from 27th Dec to 31st December at the notified venue.
State-level National Children’s Science Congress (NCSC)/State Level Science Project Competitions will be held as per schedule in January in any District.
NCSC Projects Competitions Schedule:
District Level: In December (Different dates to be announced in Various Districts)
State Level: In January
National Level: In February,
National Level Congress: National Children’s Science Congress to be conducted in December
For More Details please use this link – NCSC
|NCSC Info||National Children’s Science Congress Info|
|NCSC 2023||National Children’s Science Congress 2023|
|NCSC themes 2023||National Children’s Science Congress theme 2023|
|District Level NCSC||NCSC District Level Science Project Competitions 2023|
|State Level NCSC||NCSC State Level Science Project Competitions 2023|
|National Level NCSC||NCSC National Level Science Project Competitions 2023|
4 thoughts on “NCSC State Level Science Project Competitions 2023”
Hi glad to see such type of programms on different levels as i am mtself m.sc in BIORESOURCES and intresting in sustinabke developmwnt
Intresting in sustinable development
Uttarkannada district level compitition date
State Education Department will announce the dates