NEET UG Fee Payment 2024 or NEET UG Application Fee 2024 link has been enabled by the National Testing Agency on its official website.
Candidates who have registered and fill the application form, they should pay the NEET UG application fee through the Fee Payment link on its registration web portal.
The NTA will be conducting the National Medical Entrance exam which is applicable for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges at https://neet.nta.nic.in.
The National Testing Agency has released the NEET UG Online application form 2024 for various undergraduate courses in medicines.
Candidates interested in making their career in the field of medicines like MBBS, BDS, BAMS, BHMS etc., are filling up NEET UG form online through the website, ntaneet.nic.in.
Candidates who are eligible and interested and have to filled up their form the day when the application process is closing.
NEET Exam Pattern
The NEET (UG) 2024 will have one paper having 180 objective type questions (four options with single correct answer) from Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany & Zoology). The exam will be of three hours and to be conducted in pen and paper mode only.
Through NEET 2024 score admission will be done for All India Quota seats, State Government Quota Seats, seats available in Central Institutions/ Universities/ Deemed Universities State/ Management/ NRI Quota Seats in Private Medical / Dental Colleges or any Private University and Central Pool Quota Seats.
|Name of the registration||NEET UG Fee Payment 2024|
|Title||Pay the NEET UG Examination Fee 2024|
|Subject||NEET UG Application Fee 2024 payment link|
|Last date to Fee Payment||April 2024|
Candidates who wish to appear for NEET UG 2024, can check the official website of NTA from tomorrow to apply for the same.
Documents needed for NEET UG 2024:
- A valid mobile number and Email address
- Class 10 pass certificate, mark sheet and Class 12 details
- 3.A photo-identity proof – Aadhaar Card number, Passport Number, ration Card number, bank account, any other valid Govt. identity number
- 4.Scanned images of passport sized photograph, and signature and other documents (if applicable)
- 5.Credit/Debit card or Net Banking details (for online payment).
Steps to register for NEET UG
- Log on to the website: ntaneet.nic.in
- Click on the link “New Registration” given in the LHS or
- Click on the “Fill Application Form” given in the bottom of the page
- Log in with your user id and password
- Enter the required details
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Download the filled up form
- Take a print out for further use
NTA has been given this responsibility for Conduct the exam. This is the first time that NEET is being conducted by NTA which is a newly formed body by Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD).
Eligibility Criteria for NEET UG 2024
Candidates who are in the age bracket of 17 years to 25 years, can apply Students who wish to apply must have completed a full-time course in physics, chemistry, and biology (or biotechnology) at the intermediate level.
Knowledge of English Language is also a must Expert video lectures. The expert lectures to help NEET UG 2024 aspirants are available in video format on the NTA’s official website- nta.ac.in
NEET UG Info: NEET UG 2024: The lectures have been prepared by IIT Professors and subject experts and are available for the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology.
The aspirants must keep in mind that these lectures are meant only for understanding the concepts and there is no guarantee that questions would be asked from these lectures itself.
Steps to complete NEET UG Fee Payment process?
The National Testing Agency, NTA has begun the online application form submission process for NEET UG on its official website, neet.nta.ac.in.
Candidates who are eligible can apply at the official website. After completion of registration process and filling the online application process, they should pay the examination fee through proper fee payment methods. To pay the application fee for the examination candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
- Eligible candidates can visit the official NTA, National Testing Agency website on nta.ac.in in your device browser.
- Once you reach the official website of NTA, you can click on the NEET GG link on the home page.
- After clicking on the NEET-UG link, a redirected page will open, candidates shall register themselves. Now, click on the registration link.
- Fill in the online registration form with required details for obtaining user id and password.
- Log in using your registration ID and password. NEET UG online application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Once you reach the NEET UG Online application form, fill in the asked required details.
- After filling the required information, candidates can upload the required scanned documents at the time of online application submission.
- After completing application process, the candidates have to pay the requisite examination fee.
- Choose your test city and complete the examination fee payment process and click on submit. Your application has been submitted.
- After completion of payment process, click to submit and Download the confirmation page for further requirements.
- Take a print out of the filled application form for future references.