Kaloji Narayana Rao University Of Health Sciences, Telangana State, Warangal has given the KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Admissions 2020 Notification inviting applications on-line for Admission into MBBS and BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-20 in colleges in the state of Telangana affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal for competent authority quota. Application forms are invited online from candidates who have qualified by securing the following cutoff scores and above in National Eligibility-cum- Entrance Test (NEET) UG 2020 and fulfilled the following eligibility criteria for admission into Under Graduate Medical and Dental Courses for the academic year 2020-2020 under Competent Authority Quota in Government, Private Medical & Dental Colleges affiliated to KNRUHS, Warangal.
This notification is only for determining State Merit position for admission into Competent Authority Quota seats i.e., the seats in Government Medical / Dental Colleges after contributing 15% of seats to All India Quota and Category ‘A’ seats in Private Un-aided Non-Minority and Minority Medical colleges, Private Un-aided Non-Minority Dental Colleges including Army Dental College, Hyderabad. Total number of seats under competent authority quota along with seat-matrix for the academic year 2020-2020 will be notified on KNRUHS website prior to counseling. Fee structure is as fixed by the Government.
Procedure of filling online application and online payment for MBBS and BDS Courses
a. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully
b. Visit website through Internet Explorer 11 version only to fill the application form
c. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
d. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable/transferrable under any circumstances.
e. Registration number sent to the registered mobile after entering the basic data should be noted for further use. The Registration number should be kept confidential and not to be disclosed to others.
6. The following documents must be ready while filling online application to avoid delay in filling:
a. Admit card of NEET UG – 2020
b. Rank card of NEET UG-2020
c. SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
d. Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
e. Transfer certificate (T.C)
f. Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
g. Latest Permanent Caste certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of Telangana Minority status certificates if applicable.
h. Aadhar Card
i. In case of candidates studied in the institutions outside the state residence certificate of the candidate or either parent issued by MRO / Tahasildar of Telangana/AP for a period of ten – years (Period to be specified with exact month and year) excluding the period of study/employment out-side the state.
j. Special Category Certificates (NCC, PMC, CAP).
k. EWS certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt. of Telangana (Tahasildar) if applicable.
How to Apply for for KNRUHS MBBS, BDS Admissions 2020
- Open the website https://tsmedadm.tsche.in/ Home page displayed as follows.
- Click on the Online Registration.
- Registration Form appears in which Candidate has to give the details to register.
- After entering the details click on validate button.
- If all the details you entered is correct, You will receive the Registration number. Please Note the Registration number for further correspondence and click OK
- Then enter Testing Id and the Registration number for updating the details of the candidate and click on Validate Button.
- The application form will be displayed as shown belowAfter filling the form, click on Save and Exit Button. This process can be repeated till all the data you entered is correct. Then click on Save and Pay Button to proceed for payment. Depending on your caste category, the Registration fee is varied. Once paid you will not get any refund. Hence, you are requested to double check the eligibility conditions yourself and pay the fee. 8. Now you will be directed to the Payment Gateway click OK
- Select you mode of payment and Make Payment
- After payment you will receive a Successful Payment message
- Click OK Button. You will get your filled application form take printout of this form and affix a recent passport size photo on the space provided and submit the form at the time of certificate verification.
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for MBBS and BDS courses:
The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in Online application form in person along with two (2) sets of self attested copies of required certificates on the scheduled date at the specified center for verification of original certificates to be notified by the University. The candidates need not submit Printout of Application by post/by hand to the University.
Do’s and Don’ts: Do not use mobiles and tablets to Apply. Use only computers with Internet Explorer 11 version . Do not select or enter false information which can be liable for Criminal Action. Avoid using slow internet facility. Keep your mobile with you while Applying and do not block SMS
The original certificates to be submitted for verification at the time of verification of original certificates at the notified center.
(a)Admit card of NEET UG – 2020
(b)Rank card of NEET UG-2020
(c) SSC or equivalent examination containing the Date of Birth
(d)Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination i.e., Intermediate or Equivalent examination.
(e)Transfer certificate (T.C)
(f)Study Certificate(s) from 6th class to Intermediate.
(g)Latest Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) issued by the competent authority. Candidates claiming local candidate status should submit caste certificate issued by specified authority of Telangana Government.
(a) Service records of parent or SSC/ SSLC certificate of parent if parent is not in-service.
(i)Minority status certificates issued by the concerned Department.
(j)Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years
(years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Government of Telangana.
(k)The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar of Government of Telangana.
(l)Undertaking in the form of Affidavit on Rs. 100 /- Stamp paper by the Parent and candidate stating that the caste and area mentioned in the certificates are genuine and they will be held responsible for any further consequences as per law, if any discrepancy is noticed at a later date.
(m)Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under Special categories i.e., CAP, NCC, PMC and Anglo Indian should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim.
(n) Candidates claiming eligibility of reservation under EWS should furnish the required original certificate in support of their claim issued by competent authority of Government of Telangana.
1. Application form without Passport size photo, without signature at declaration area and incomplete applications at the time of verification of original certificates will stand automatically rejected and will not be considered for determining the State Merit position in respective categories.
2. Candidates inclusion in merit list and admission is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Merit position is issued to him/her does not imply that his/her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application are accepted as true and correct. He/she may please note that the University will take up the verification of original certificates with regard to eligibility conditions i.e., NEET UG-2020 Rank, educational qualifications, local/non local area status, category etc., after duly verifying all the relevant certificates at the time of verification of original certificates .
If the information furnished by the candidate in the application is incorrect, his/her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems fit will be taken.
3. Mere submission of application through Online is not sufficient. Candidates eligibility for admission into MBBS/BDS Courses for the academic year 2020-20 will be examined by the University only after submission of printout of on-line application (hard copy) along with 2-sets of all enclosures specified at the notified helpline centers for verification of original certificates.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details