The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will open the registration window for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Postgraduate, or NEET PG admission counselling.
Candidates can visit mcc.nic.in and complete the registration for NEET PG counselling Registration 2024.
According to the MCC NEET counselling schedule, registration and fee payment window for the second round will be available till February 7. Those who register during this period can fill and lock their choices between February 4 and February 7.
MCC is responsible for conducting NEET UG counselling for MBBS, BDS, BSc Nursing seats under the AIQ and seats at central and deemed universities, Employee State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Armed Force Medical Services (AFMS) and at AIIMS and JIPMER seats.
|Name of the registration||NEET PG Counselling Registration 2024|
|Title||Complete the NEET PG Web Counselling Registration 2024|
|Subject||MCC enabled the NEET PG Admission Counselling Registration 2024|
While the verification of candidates will be done by institutes between February 8 and February 9, the round 2 NEET PG seat allotment result will be declared on February 12. Candidates will be able to report to colleges online or offline from February 13 to February 19.
NEET PG Counselling Dates
|AIQ Round 1 Registrations||To ben announced|
|Choice Filling and Locking||To ben announced|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||To ben announced|
|Round 1 Seat Allotment Result||To ben announced|
|Reporting||To ben announced|
Candidates must note that after filing in the choices they would be required to lock their choices and once the choices are locked it cannot be changed. MCC would allot admission on the basis of filled in choices and availability of seats.
Steps to complete the NEET UG Counselling Registration 2024?
The Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will start the NEET PG counselling process in online mode on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
Candidates can register for the counselling for admissions to 15 per cent All India Quota (AIQ) Govt seats, all deemed/central universities, ESIC/AFMS institutes, AIIMS and JIPMER colleges will be through NEET PG counselling. MCC had announced changes in the NEET PG AIQ counselling and it will be conducted in 4 rounds by MCC – round 1, round 2, mop-up round and stray vacancy round.
- Candidates who have qualified in the NEET PG examination, can visit the official website of Medical Counselling Committee, mcc.nic.in in your device browser.
- Once you reach the MCC official website, you can click on the PG Medical Counselling Button on the home page, The, Post Graduate Counselling web portal would be opened in your device.
- On the Online NEET PG Medical Counselling web portal, you can click on the new registration tab. It will be redirected to a new web page.
- Fill the details such as NEET roll number, registration number, date of birth and other required information and click on the submit button.
- After clicking on the submit button, Pay the NEET PG counselling registration fee through proper payment method.
- Fill in the course of your choice and list the colleges according to the preference. Candidates should note that there is no limit on the number of choices that can be filled.
- After this, candidates need to lock the choices within the mentioned dates. The choices will be locked automatically on the last date if any candidate fails to do so.
As a first, MCC has allowed the postgraduate medical aspirants seeking admission to MD and MS seats to report to the colleges in hybrid mode this year.
Candidates allotted seats in NEET PG counselling round 1 can report both online or in offline mode at the allotted colleges during the stipulated period.
MCC NEET PG counseling for the AIQ seats will be held in four rounds instead of the earlier two rounds – AIQ Round 1, AIQ Round 2, AIQ Mop-up Round and AIQ Stray Vacancy Round.