NEET PG 2020 Merit List Results & Rank Cards are announced at nbe.edu.in. National Board of Examinations (NBE) will declare the results of National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test (NEET) PG exams on its official website by January 31, 2020.
The NEET PG was conducted on January 5, 2020. The online application process for the NEET PG examination was commenced on November 1, 2019. The last date to submit online applications for NEET PG was November 21, 2019.
NEET PG Merit List Result 2020 has been declared by National Board of Education, NBE for all India 50 per cent quota seats on February 17, 2020. Candidates who had appeared for the examination under quota can check their result and rank on the NBE official site: natboard.edu.in. The final result was declared on January 30, 2020, by the Board.
The NEET PG 2020 examination was conducted on January 5, 2020. The score was released for all appeared candidates on February 6, 2020. The counselling process will begin in March 2020.
The general category cut off score this year was 366. In the counselling session, the candidates will be called according to the merit list to fill in the college they wish to enter.
How To Check NEET PG Merit List Results:
The National Board of Examination (NBE) has released the rank list of candidates who have secured seats in all-India quota under National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) PG 2020. The result has been declared earlier. Now, the list of candidates along with their score and rank is out at nbe.ac.in and natboard.nic.in.
- Visit the official site of NBE at natboard.edu.in.
- Click on NEET PG Merit List Result 2020 for all India 50% quota seats link available on the home page.
- A new PDF page will open where candidates can check their result.
- Download the file for further need.
- If needed candidates can keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
NEET PG 2020 exam is held for admission to MD/MS courses in various medical colleges across India. The exam was conducted to fill a total number of 19953 MD seats, 10821 MS seats, 1979 Diploma seats and 1338 DNB seats in all medical colleges of India.
NEET-PG is a qualifying cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma courses. The candidates who qualify NEET-PG would be eligible for admission to various MD/MS and PG Diploma courses.
Candidates should note that the validity of the result of NEET PG 2020 will be only for the current admission session i.e. 2020 admission session for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses.
It is to be noted that the registration of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses is governed by Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Central Government and the Judgments of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
NEET PG 2020 Rank Cards, Results to be released by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on its official website – nbe.edu.in. The rank list has to be made with unique rank assigned to each candidate in descending order of their marks keeping in mind the tie-breaker criteria as notified by the NBE.
In January 2019, the Board to be released the results of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2019 for Post Graduate programmes in MD, MS and Diploma courses. The NEET PG 2019 entrance exam was organized on 5th January 2020and candidates who had appeared for the same can now download the rank list as well as their rank cards by following the steps given below:
How To Download NEET PG 2020 Rank Card?:
- First, Visit the official website of NBE – https://nbe.edu.in/
- Click on NEET-PG tab
- Click on NEET PG-2020 Rank
- Enter your NEET PG 2020 Roll Number, Select Date of Birth, Enter Captcha and click on Login
- Download your Rank Card and take a printout for further reference
The NEET-PG 2020 Rank Card is required during counselling of candidates seeking admission in MD, MS and Diploma programmes at various medical colleges and institutions across the country. The Rank Card also carries candidates’ NEET PG 2020 percentile and number of correct and incorrect responses. NEET PG Results 2020
National Board of Examination, NBE will declare the result of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Postgraduate, NEET PG on January 31. Candidates who have appeared in the written examination can check their results, after they are released, from the official site of NBE at nbe.edu.in.
NEET PG is conducted for admission to Doctor of Medicine (MD), Masters of Surgery (MS) and PG Diploma courses in various government, private, deemed and central universities across the country. This is said to be the single entrance examination for admission to the above-mentioned courses. Candidates willing to get more information can check the official site of NBE for details.
NEET PG Result 2020: The results of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test- Post Graduate (NEET-PG) 2020 to be declared by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on January 31. The NEET PG 2020 results can be checked on the official website
How To Check the NEET PG Results 2020: NEET PG 2020 result has been announced. The result is available on the website of the National Board of Examination (NBE). NEET PG was held on January 5. Individual score card of candidates will be released by February 3. Candidates have to download the same at NBE’s website. Follow these steps to check your NEET PG 2020 results:
- Go to the official website of NBE, which hosts NEET-PG results, nbe.edu.in
- Click on the NEET PG link
- Login with your registration details
- Click submit
- Download your results and scorecard
The scorecard of the candidates who appeared in NEET-PG 2020 can be downloaded from NEET-PG web site nbe.edu.in. Score card will not be sent individually to the candidates. Candidates are requested to download their score cards from web site nbe.edu.in. The NEET PG results notification has said the candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in exam information bulletin.
NEET-PG is an eligibility-cum-ranking examination prescribed as the single entrance examination to various MD/MS and PG Diploma Courses as per Section (10) of Indian Medical Council Act 1956. NEET-PG is a single window entrance examination for PG courses. No other entrance examination, either at state or institution level, shall be valid for entry to MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses as per the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 w.e.f. 2019 admission session
NEET PG Results 2020:
1. The result of NEET-PG 2019 indicating the scores obtained by the candidates has been declared and can be seen at NBE website http://www.natboard.edu.in/
2. In accordance with the eligibility criteria for admission to Post Graduate course as mentioned in the Information Bulletin for NEET-PG 2019, the cut-off scores for various categories are as follows:
Category – Eligibility Criteria – Cut-off score (Out of 1200)
General: 50th Percentile: 340
OBC/SC/ST: 40th Percentile: 295
General-PH: 45th Percentile 317
3. The score card of the candidates who appeared in NEET-PG 2020 will be available for download at NEET-PG website https://nbe.edu.in by 6th February. Score card will not be sent individually to the candidates. Candidates are requested to download their score cards from website https://nbe.edu.in.
4. This score card is intended to provide the total score obtained by the candidate (out of 1200) and NEET- PG 2020 Rankwhich is the overall merit position of the candidate amongst all the candidates who have appeared in NEET-PG 2020 after applying tie-breaker criteria as mentioned in the NEET-PG 2019 Information Bulletin. It will also provide information like total number of correct and incorrect responses of the particular candidate.
5. Candidature is purely provisional subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria as mentioned in NEET-PG 2020 Information Bulletin.
6. The merit position for All India 50% quota seats shall be declared separately. The final merit list/category wise merit list for State quota seats shall be generated by the States/UT as per their qualifying/eligibility criteria, applicable guidelines/Regulations & reservation policy.
Validity of NEET-PG 2020 Result:
The validity of the result of NEET-PG 2020 shall be only for the current admission session i.e. 2020 admission session for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses and cannot be carried forward for the next session of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses.
Kindly note that the registration of admissions for MD/MS/PG Diploma courses is governed by Post Graduate Medical Education Regulations issued by Medical Council of India with prior approval of Central Government and the Judgments of Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
Scope of NEET-PG 2020:
NEET-PG 2020 shall be the only single eligibility cum entrance examination for admission to postgraduate MD/MS/diploma courses for the academic session 2020 which will include the following:
1. All India 50 per cent quota seats (all states except Jammu and Kashmir)
2. State quota seats (including the state of Jammu and Kashmir)
3. All private medical colleges, institutions and universities/deemed universities all across the country
4. Armed Forces Medical Services Institutions
5. DNB Broad specialty courses.The following Medical institutions are not covered by centralized admissions for MD/MS seats through NEET- PG for 2019 session: AIIMS, New Delhi and other AIIMSii. PGIMER, Chandigarhiii. JIPMER, Puducherryiv. NIMHANS, Bengaluruv. Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Trivandrum
Note: No State government /private medical college/universities including the state of Jammu and Kashmir shall be conducting any separate entrance exam for admission to their MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses for the academic session 2020-2021.
a. The Government of India established the National Board of Examinations (NBE) in 1975 with the objective of improving the quality of the Medical Education by establishing high and uniform standards of postgraduate examinations in modern medicine on All India Basis and utilizing existing healthcare infrastructure for capacity building
b. The prime objectives of NBE is to elevate the standards of post graduate medical education in modern medicine and conducting examinations of high standard on an all India basis
c. NBE provides a common national standard for evaluation of minimum level of attainment of the knowledge and competencies of post graduate and post doctoral training..