NEET SS Admit Card 2021 at ‘nbe.edu.in’ & steps to download

National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super- Speciality or NEET SS Admit Card 2021 would be available from September 8 and download from the official website nbe.edu.in. NEET SS 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on November 13th and 14.

NBE has invited the application for the NEET Super Specialty exam 2021. The students who wish to appear for the exam they were applied on the official website nbe.edu.in. The students who want to take admission to DM, MCh and DNB Super Specialty Courses should appear for the NEET SS examinations 2021.

NEET SS 2021 is a qualifying-cum-ranking examination for admission to DM/MCh and DrNB Superspecialty courses of 2021 admission session. 

NEET SS Admit Card 2021

NEET SS Admit Cards 2021 Details

Name Of The ExamNEET super specialty exam admit card 2021
TitleDownload NEET Super Specialty Exam Admit Card 2021
SubjectNBE would release NEET SS Exam Admit Card 2021 notification
CategoryAdmit Card
For Admission IntoDM, MCh and DNB Super Specialty Courses
Official Websitewww.nbe.edu.in
NEET SS 2021 Admit Card

NEET SS or Super Speciality examination is conducted by National Board of Education for admission to SM, MCh and DNB super speciality courses. The examination is scheduled to be conducted on September 15. Results for the exam would be announced by September 25, 2020.

The computer based test. 40% of the questions are from all the eligible feeder broad speciality courses and the remaining 60% questions shall form the super speciality course selected by the candidate.

Steps to download NEET SS Admit Card 2021

  • To download the admit card, go to the official website nbe.edu.in and click on NEET SS.
  • On the new page, the Admit Card link would be activated once released – click on the link.
  • Sign in using your application number and details to login to your account and download the admit card.

Candidates are advised to keep a check on the official website.

NEET SS Exam 2021 is a Computer Based exam that is conducted in different shifts. The exam is conducted for a duration of 150 minutes and the total number of questions in the paper is 150. Candidates should note that the 150 questions will be based on the curriculum of Post Graduate Exit Level and it will be based on the primary feeder broad specialty. Further, there will be negative marks in the exam. For incorrect responses, 25% marks would be deducted and for unresponsive questions, no mark will be deducted. 

*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details, and we are not responsible for anything

12th Model Paper 2022 | 10th Model Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | eKalyan ePass | 192.168.0.1 | Scholarship- Fellowship | JNVST Result 2021 | LI9 | Sample Paper 2022 | Board Paper 2022 | Sample Paper 2022 | EDPOST | BLOGSS | 10th Model Question Paper 2022 | Model Paper 2022 | JNANABHUMIAP | Board Model Paper 2022 | 99 Networks | 25 Penny | BSNL TeleServices | 99 Employee | Refrigeration Pedia|

Leave a Comment