National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Super Specialty, NEET SS 2021 will be held on November 13 & 14, 2021 by the National Board of Examinations, NBE. Interested candidates can get more information and apply now on the official website nbe.edu.in. They can even click on the direct link given below to apply for the exam.
The Registration process for the exam has now started, on time. NBE had confirmed that the exam registration would commence on September 22, 2021 at 3 pm.
NEET SS 2021 registration got delayed due to some technical reasons. Earlier, it was supposed to start from September 14. However, with the process starting now, candidates can apply till October 12, 2021. Check below the documents required, important dates and how to apply for the exam.
Documents needed to apply online
- A scanned copy of Birth Certificate.
- MBBS Pass Certificate.
- MBBS Marksheet.
- MCI Registration Certificate.
- A scanned copy of Aadhaar Card/PAN Card or any other valid Id proof.
- Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Scanned image of recent passport sized photograph.
- Scanned image of Signature.
Candidates must note that all images must be in .jpg/.jpeg format and must be less than 80KB, otherwise they will not get uploaded. Candidates must also upload any other documents that are asked while filling the application form.
|Name of the event||Date|
|Application process begins||September 22, 2021 from 3pm (Started)|
|Last date to apply||October 12, 2021 till 11:55pm|
|Application Edit Window opens||October 16 to 18, 2021|
|Final Edit Window Opens||October 26, 2021|
|NEET SS 2021 Exam Date||November 13 & 14, 2021|
Candidates must note that these dates are revised and as per the new official notice. Hence, they must follow them and apply on time to avoid any last-minute changes.
How to Apply for NEET SS
- Go to the official website, nbe.edu.in.
- On the Homepage, click on ‘New Registration.’
- Candidates must enter their Personal Details and Contact details and then submit the registration form.
- After submitting the form, a Unique Id and Password will be sent.
- Candidates must now Login using this Id and Password.
- Once they have logged in, they can now start filling the NEET SS 2021 Application form.
- Enter all details and upload the documents.
- Pay the application fee and click on submit.
- Your NEET SS 2021 form has been submitted.
- Download and keep a copy of it for future references.
Candidates must go through the Information Bulletin before applying for NEET SS 2021. They can do so by clicking on the link given here. The Computer Based Test, CBT is conducted in different shifts. The exam is for a duration of 2.5 hours and is for 150 marks.