The MCC would release the NEET UG Counselling Schedule 2022 or NEET UG Counselling Dates 2022 for Medical / Dental Seats Online Allotments on its web portal, mcc.nic.in. MCC has to be started the registration for NEET UG Web Counselling 2022 for 15% All India Quota.
National Entrance cum Eligibility Test, NEET UG Counseling 2021 Schedule is likely to be released soon by the Medical Counselling Committee, MCC. The counselling would be held for admission to MBBS, BDS, AYUSH, BVSc & AH and BSc Nursing courses. Aspirants must keep a thorough check on the official website, mcc.nic.in to get the counselling schedule.
The short notice on MCC’s official website reads that NEET UG Counseling 2021 Schedule would be available soon. NEET Result 2021 was declared on November 2. As per reports, NEET cut off marks also dropped this year compared to that of 2021. The counselling process will have multiple rounds to facilitate the allocation of seats at the All India level (AIQ) and at the state level. As per norms, 15 per cent of the total seats in every participating medical college and 85 per cent seats in state medical colleges are reserved for the NEET 2021 counselling.
Check out 5 important things including the steps on how to apply for online counselling here. The examination was conducted for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India in medical/dental colleges run with the approval of the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India. The exam was conducted in Hindi, English, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
|Name of the Counselling||NEET UG Counselling 2022|
|Title||Download the NEET UG Counselling Dates 2022|
|Subject||MCC released the NEET Counselling Dates 2022|
|Counselling Schedule||January 19th to January 29th, 2022|
|Exam Date||September 12|
|Result Date||November 2|
Students who have qualified for the 15% All India Quota are required to apply for NEET UG Online Counselling 2022 on mcc.nic.in the official Medical Counselling Committee. Candidates are required to register at the official website and claim the seats. The registrations for 15% All India Quota under the NEET examination is to be opened soon on the website. Know about NEET UG Online Counselling, including how to register for the same.
Students to please note that there is no offline counselling. All the students who have qualified NEET UG Exam are required to register online and fill the required forms. The fee is also required and candidates who do not register would not be eligible for the admission process under the 15% quota. Also, the NEET UG Counselling Dates for state level counselling would be released by the respective authorities.
Know about the NEET UG Online Counselling
- Candidates are required to register on mcc.nic.in. To apply for online counselling, simply go to the website.
- On the left hand side, click on New Registration and then fill the details.
- Candidates would be required to fill in the information as per their NEET UG Results.
- Candidates can register for the Online Counselling and Choice Filling. However, the “Payment facility will be available as per Server Time”.
- The choice filling locking would be available on the same date.
- It would be open for only 1 day and in case candidates wish to change their choices.
- Process of counselling is available on the official website.
- Please note, in case a students does not like the results of the seat allotment in Round 1, they can apply for the Round 2 of Counselling as well. These students are not required to pay the fees again.
- Also, as per the notice released on the official website, all the candidates are hereby informed that those who are claiming to be NRI are required to send their relevant documents in support of the claim of change of nationality from Indian to NRI through e-mail.
All the NEET Under Graduate (MBBS/BDS) aspirant candidates are hereby informed that counseling for All India Quota seats/ Institutional Quota/ Domicile (internal candidates) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), (wards of ESIC insured persons) seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune for the Under graduate session 2021-2022 will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
1. For participation in Institutional Quota (internal) seats of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), internal quota seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, candidates are required to go for registration at official website of Medical Counseling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in).
2. Candidates of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana would be eligible for participation against the 15% All India Quota seats.
3. Candidates to note that Non- Refundable registration counseling fees and refundable tuition fees have to be paid by the candidate at the time of registration.
4. Reservation of seats under PH Category has been increased from 3% to 5% and the 21 Benchmark Disabilities as envisaged under the regulations of “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT 2016” are included under the PH category for participation. For range of 21 benchmark intellectual disabilities please visit www.mcc.nic.in/www.mccnews.in
5. Avail regarding counselling schedule/scheme/FAQ’s and eligibility available at www.mcc.nic.in/www.mccnews.in.
NEET UG Counseling Schedule 2022 important things
- The complete schedule of NEET undergraduate counselling dates would be announced soon on the official website, mcc.nic.in.
- The documents required for the counselling process are admit card, rank letter, class 10 and 12 pass certificate, government-issued photo ID, passport size photos, and caste certificate.
- The counselling registration would be conducted online for 15% SC, 7.5% ST, 5% PwD , 27% OBC and 10% EWS quota.
- All candidates, including those from Jammu & Kashmir, can participate in the counselling for AIQ seats and deemed universities.
- The total numbers of seats available are 83,075 for MBBS, 26,949 for BDS, 52,720 for AYUSH, 603 for BVSc & AH, 1,899 for AIIMS and 249 for JIPMER.
Who all can appear for NEET UG 15 per cent AIQ counselling?
Only those candidates can appear for the counselling who have qualified NEET UG, obtaining a minimum of 50 per cent (40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC and 45th percentage for general-physically handicapped).
NEET UG Counselling schedule
The schedule for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) online counselling (allotment process) for 15 per cent AIQ/deemed/central universities/ESIC and AFMC (MBBS/BDS) seats has released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Candidates can check the complete details at the official website mcc.nic.in. They have to register separately for the same. As per the schedule, the first round of registration will begin very soon.
Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has released the tentative schedule for NEET UG Online Counselling Schedule (allotment process) for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to 15% All India Quota /Deemed /Central universities/ESIC & AFMC (MBBS/BDS) seats on its official website. Candidates can now obtain the tentative schedule for the NEET counselling from the official website of MCC- mcc.nic.in.
|Registration, Payment||January 19, 2022 to January 24, 2022|
|Choice Filling and Locking||January 20, 2022 to January 24, 2022|
|Verification of Internal Candidates by the respective Universities/ Institutes||January 25, 2022 to January 26, 2022|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||January 27, 2022 to January 28, 2022|
|Result||January 29, 2022|
|Reporting||January 30, 2022 to February 28, 2022|