The MCC would start the NEET UG Online Counselling 2020 Schedule for Medical / Dental Seats Online Allotments: MCC has to be started the registration for NEET UG Online Counselling 2020 Schedule for 15% All India Quota.
Check out 5 important things including the steps on how to apply for online counselling here. The result of NTA NEET 2020 examination was declared 16-10-2020. The examination was conducted on 13-09-2020 for admission to MBBS/BDS courses in India in medical/dental colleges run with the approval of the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
The exam was conducted in Hindi, English, Urdu, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil and Kannada.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, NEET 2020 Results were declared by NTA on13-09-2020. Students who have qualified for the 15% All India Quota are required to apply for NEET UG Online Counselling 2020 on mcc.nic.in – the official Medical Counselling Committee.
Candidates are required to register at the official website and claim the seats. The registrations for 15% All India Quota under the NEET examination is to be opened soon on the website. Know about NEET 2020 UG Online Counselling, including how to or register for the same.
Students to please note that there is no offline counselling. All the students who have qualified NEET UG Exam are required to register online and fill the required forms.
The fee is also required and candidates who do not register would not be eligible for the admission process under the 15% quota. Also, the NEET UG Counselling Schedule for state level counselling would be released by the respective authorities.
Know about the NEET UG Online Counselling 2020:
1. Candidates are required to register on mcc.nic.in. To apply for online counselling, simply go to the website. On the left hand side, click on New Registration and then fill the details. Candidates would be required to fill in the information as per their NEET UG 2020 Results.
2. Candidates can register for the Online Counselling and Choice Filling. However, the “Payment facility will be available as per Server Time”.
3. The choice filling locking would be available on the same date. It would be open for only 1 day and in case candidates wish to change their choices.
4. Process of counselling is available on the official website. Please note, in case a students does not like the results of the seat allotment in Round 1, they can apply for the Round 2 of Counselling as well. These students are not required to pay the fees again.
5. Also, as per the notice released on the official website, all the candidates are hereby informed that those who are claiming to be NRI are required to send their relevant documents in support of the claim of change of nationality from Indian to NRI through e-mail to email@example.com.
All the NEET Under Graduate (MBBS/BDS) aspirant candidates are hereby informed that counseling for All India Quota seats/ Institutional Quota/ Domicile (internal candidates) of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), (wards of ESIC insured persons) seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation
and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune for the Under graduate session 2020-2021 will be conducted by Medical Counseling Committee/ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India.
1. For participation in Institutional Quota (internal) seats of Central Universities (Aligarh Muslim University/ Banaras Hindu University/ University of Delhi/ Faculty of Dentistry, Jamia Millia Islamia, Delhi), internal quota seats of colleges under Employee State Insurance Corporation and Armed Forces Medical College, Pune, candidates are required to go for registration at official website of Medical Counseling Committee (www.mcc.nic.in).
2. Candidates of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana would be eligible for participation against the 15% All India Quota seats.
3. Candidates to note that Non- Refundable registration counseling fees and refundable tuition fees have to be paid by the candidate at the time of registration.
4. Reservation of seats under PH Category has been increased from 3% to 5% and the 21 Benchmark Disabilities as envisaged under the regulations of “THE RIGHTS OF PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES ACT 2016” are included under the PH category for participation. For range of 21 benchmark intellectual disabilities please visit www.mcc.nic.in/www.mccnews.in
5. Counseling will start from 13/06/2020. Detail regarding counselling schedule/scheme/FAQ’s and eligibility available at www.mcc.nic.in/www.mccnews.in.
Who all can appear for NEET UG 15 per cent AIQ counselling?
Only those candidates can appear for the counselling who have qualified NEET UG -2020, obtaining a minimum of 50 per cent (40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC and 45th percentage for general-physically handicapped).
NEET UG Online Counselling schedule 2020:
NEET UG Counselling -2020 Schedule: The schedule for the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) online counselling (allotment process) for 15 per cent AIQ/deemed/central universities/ESIC
and AFMC (MBBS/BDS) seats -2020 has released by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Candidates can check the complete details at the official website mcc.nic.in. They have to register separately for the same. As per the schedule, the first round of registration will begin June 19.
Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) has released the tentative schedule for NEET UG Online Counselling 2020 Schedule (allotment process) for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) for admission to 15% All India Quota /Deemed /Central universities/ESIC & AFMC (MBBS/BDS) seats 2020 on its official website. Candidates can now obtain the tentative schedule for the NEET counselling from the official website of MCC- mcc.nic.in.
NEET UG Counselling 2020 Schedule
Round I, Round II and Mop Up Round Online Allotment process would be done as per the NEET 2020 counselling date
Round 1 NEET 2020 Counselling Schedule
First Round: For the first counselling students will have to lock their seat on November 02 failing which the seat will be passed on. The first seat allotment list will be declared on November 05 and candidates with their documents will have to appear at the centre from November 6 to 12
|Registration, Payment and Choice Filling||October 27 to November 2|
|Choice Filling and Locking||October 28 to November 2|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||November 3 to 4|
|Reporting||November 6 to 12|
Round 2 NEET 2020 Counselling Dates
Second Round: The registration for online counseling (second round) will begin from November 18 to 22. Candidates can pay the processing fee till November 22. Choice filling or locking will be held on November 19 to 22 and the processing seat allotment will be held on November 23 to 24. The results of online counselling for the second round will be released on November 25.
|Registration, Payment and Choice Filling||November 18 to 22|
|Choice Filling and Locking||November 19 to 22|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||November 23 to 24|
|Reporting||November 26 to December 2|
Mop-Up Round for Central/Deemed Universities/ESIC/ AIIMS and JIPMER
|Registration, Payment and Choice Filling||December 10 to 14|
|Choice Filling and Locking||December 11 to 14|
|Processing of Seat Allotment||December 15 to 16|
|Reporting||December 18 to 24|
Round I – Online Allotment process 2020 (the Previous year 2019)
Registration/payment and choice filling: June 19 to 24 (5 pm)
Last date for payment: June 25 (12 pm)
Choice filling/locking: June 25th (10 am to 5 pm)
Processing of seat allotment: June 26th
Result: June 27th
Reporting: June 28 to July 3
Round II – Online Allotment process 2020 (the Previous year 2019)
Registration/payment and choice filling: July 11 to 13 (5 pm)
Last date for payment: July 14 (12 pm)
Choice filling/locking: July 14 (10 am to 5 pm)
Processing of seat allotment: July 15 to 17
Result: July 18
Reporting: July 18 to 25
Mop Round – Online Allotment process 2020 (the Previous year 2019)
Registration/payment and choice filling: August 13 to 15 (5 pm)
Last date for payment: August 16 (12 pm)
Choice filling/locking: August 16 (10 am to 5 pm)
Processing of seat allotment: August 17
Result: August 18
Reporting: August 28 to 26
Round 1 – Online Allotment process (the Previous year 2018)
Registration/payment and choice filling: June 13 to 18 (5 pm)
Last date for payment: June 19 (12 pm)
Choice filling/locking: June 19 (10 am to 5 pm)
Processing of seat allotment: June 20 to 21
Result: June 22
Reporting: June 23 to July 3
Round 2 – Online Allotment process (Previous year 2018)
Registration/payment and choice filling: July 6 to 8 (5 pm)
Last date for payment: July 9 (12 pm)
Choice filling/locking: July 9 (10 am to 5 pm)
Processing of seat allotment: July 10 to 11
Result: July 12
Reporting: July 13 to July 22
Mop Round – Online Allotment process (Previous year 2018)
Registration/payment and choice filling: August 12 to 14 (5 pm)
Last date for payment: August 15 (12 pm)
Choice filling/locking: August 15 (10 am to 5 pm)
Processing of seat allotment: August 16
Result: August 17
Reporting: August 18 to 26
2 Round only for dental seats – Online Allotment process
(Previous year 2018)
Choice filling/locking: September 1 to 3
Processing of seat allotment: September 4
Result: September 5
Reporting: September 6 to 11