Online Attendance System has been introduced in TS Schools through T Haazaru Mobile App for Teachers and Students from August 23rd,-2020. The Department of School Education has introduced an “Online Attendance System” to check for attendance of teachers and students in government schools in Telangana State. For this purpose, specially designed a mobile app called T Haazaru. This means that the attendance of teachers and students in their school should be forwarded to the state-level authorities. Attendance must be registered online by 10:30 am. Otherwise, action will be taken on the Head Masters. The policy was introduced by the Secretary of the Ministry of Education, Janardhan Reddy, after parents of students complained about the lack of proper teacher attendance at the school.
- T-Haazaru app is online attendance for students and teachers in schools.
- T-Haazaru app maintains everyday attendance report for both teachers and students.
- How to register your School in T Haazaru Mobile App?
- First Download the T Haazaru Mobile App through the link below. After installing the app follow the given steps
- Open the T Haazaru Mobile app in your smartphone
- Then Login Screen Web page will be opened
- Touch the Sign Up link and enter the School DISE code
- Then your School Address details will be displayed on your screen and click on the Next button.
- Then, the Registration screen will be opened. (Registration –Getting School Information Based On DISE Code) and now fill the following details in the required fields
|DISE Code:||Displayed your school U DISE|
|School Name:||Displayed your School name|
|School Head Master:||Enter the HM Name|
|School Mobile number:||Enter the School mobile number|
|Email ID:||Enter the School email ID|
|Password:||Enter your password|
|Total no of teachers:||Enter the Total no of teachers|
|Total no of Students:||Enter the total Boys and Girls|
- Then, click on the Register to complete the registration process.
- The registration process has been completed
- After the successful registration process
- We can see the following sections in the Home Page
|1. Attendance||2. Reports|
|3. Profile||4. Logout|
Also, We can see the above options in the Slide menu
- Now, click on the attendance, then Attendance Insertion Form will be opened
- in this form
- Enter the following details
|DISE Code||Your School U DISE|
|School Name||Your School Name|
|Village Name||Your VIllage Name|
|Today is a holiday:||Yes /No (choose yes or no)|
|Then enter the number of teachers who attended||No.of Teachers Attended|
|Enter the number of boys who attended||No.of Boys Attended|
|Enter the number of girls who attended||No.of Girls Attended|
- Then click on the submit option
Headmaster should upload the daily attendance of students and teachers of your school in this Mobile App. Registration is not required daily. Once the registration process is completed, you will need to enter attendance details by login (dice code and password). You can see the also password and reports from this app. //T Haazaru// PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, TELANGANA – HYDERABAD. No.Spl./CSE/2019 Dated:23-08-2019
Subject: School Education – Capturing of Teachers & Children daily attendance through Mobile App “T-Haazaru” in all Govt. and Aided schools of Telangana – Certain Instructions – Issued.
Reference: Procs.No.100/Curriculurn Dept./Telangana/2019, Date: 16.07.2019.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that as a part of implementation of -Haazaru Maasotsavam”, a mobile app “T-Haazaru” is developed to capture the Teachers and Children attendance daily through Electronic Mode in all the Govt., Local body, KGBV, URS, Model Schools, TREIS, Welfare Schools and Govt.Aided Schools in the State for better governance.
Therefore, they are directed to instruct the Headmasters of all Govt., Local body, KGBV, URS, Model Schools, TREIS, Welfare Schools and Govt.Aided Schools to download the App from Google Play Store and register with Mobile No. and Password (User Manual Enclosed) immediately and upload the attendance of Teachers and Students every day by 10.30 AM on regular basis from 23.08.2019 onwards. Further, they are informed to monitor the attendance of teachers and students on daily basis in the Schools for improvement of quality education.
User Id: Mobile No. Password: 123456
Capturing of Teachers & Children daily attendance through Mobile App “T-Haazaru”