OU B.Ed Exams Fee due dates: Controller of Examinations, Osmania University, Hyderabad has issued OU B.Ed Annual Examinations 2018 notification, This notification details as follows. B.Ed Exams Fee Due Dates 2018 Notification: It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the B.Ed Annual Examinations for the Academic Year 2018 Regular, Backlog Batch candidates.
They can appear Theory along with Practical Examination under the Jurisdiction of this University. The detailed Time-Table and Hall-ticket will be made avilable in due course.
Exam Fee Schedule:
The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms are shown below, duly completed application forms in all respects should be submitted at the Office of the Principals of the concerned College(s):
A. WITHOUT LATE FEE:
Last date for payment of Examination fee Thursday and submission of Examination Application forms: 26-02-2018
B. WITH A LATE FEE OF Rs.200/-:
Last date for payment of Examination fee Thursday and submission of Examination Application forms: 07-03-2018.
B.Ed. SUPPLEMENTARY (YEAR WISE SCHEME) EXAMINATIONS:
It is hereby notified for the information of all concerned that the B.Ed. Supplementary Examinations (Backlog candidates of 2012-2013, 2013-2014 and 2014-2015) can appear Theory along with Practical Examination under the Jurisdiction of this University will be held in the month of March 2018. The Time-Table will be notified in due course.
The schedule for payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination Application forms, duly completed in all respects at the Office of the Principals of the concerned College(s) are shown below:
The payment of examination fee and submission of examination application forms is as follows:
Exam Fee Payment Schedule:
Last dates for Payment of Examination fee and submission of Examination application forms at their respective colleges
Without late fee: 26.02.2018
With a late fee of Rs. 200 /-: 07.03.2018
1. Remittance of consolidated Examination fee to the Registrar, Osmania University Exam Fee Fund A/c No. 52198262033.
2. Submission of E.A.F. Online & 28.02.2018 09.03.2018 Submission of Hard copy of EAF
Without late fee: 27.02.2018
With a late fee of Rs. 200 /-: 08.03.2018
Examination Fee Structure:
i) Three or more Papers Rs.1290 /- + Rs 60/- Memo = Total fee Rs 1350 /-
ii) Upto two (2) Papers Rs. 670 /- + Rs 60 /- Memo =Total fee RsRs 730 /-
GENERAL CONDITIONS TO THE PRINCIPALS:
1. The Examination Application Forms (EAF) are to be submitted online through college login. Also, hardcopy of the same may be downloaded and submitted to the Examination Branch duly signed by the student and the Principal concerned along with a photocopy of qualifying examination (the user manual is enclosed). Xerox Copies of Examination Application Forms & photographs will not be considered.
2. The Principals are requested to pay the examination fee for received application forms and not to pay the fee for un-received application forms. Any excess fees for un-received application forms are not refundable Individual demand drafts submitted by the students will not be accepted.
3. The Principals are requested to verify and forward all the Application forms immediately along with the Name List (Nominal Roll) in prescribed proforma, subject-wise data & fee particulars in duplicate.
4. IMPORTANT NOTE:
(i) As a part of the Core Banking System, all the students are hereby instructed to deposit Examination fee into their respective College Principal’s Accounts only (students are advised not to obtain the DD in favor of the “Controller of Examinations”, OU)
(ii) The College Principals are requested to deposit (credit) the consolidated Examination fee amount into “Registrar, Osmania University, Examination Fee Fund A/c No:52198262033” in any Branch of State Bank of India and obtain a receipt from the bank and submit the same to the Examination Branch, OU along with application forms.
5. A Penal fee of Rs.5,000/- per day shall be levied if the college fails to submit the Examination Application form[s] within the stipulated date i.e. without late fee forms on 28-02-2018 with Late fee forms on 09-03-2018
6. No Examination Application forms will be entertained after the due date 09-03-2018.
7. The Colleges are required to enclose the clearance certificates issued by the store’s section of the Examination Branch as a proof for the unused examination stationery returned by the college pertaining to the examinations conducted earlier.
8. The Principals requested to submit the Application forms at the earliest possible date without waiting for the cut off date and furnish the details in the given proformas.