ANU CDE Degree & PG Admissions 2020 for Distance PG, Degree Courses. Acharya Nagarjuna University has released on January 13 ANU Distance Degree & PG Admissions 2020 notification and applications are being invited from the interested candidates for admission into Open Post Graduate and Degree Courses in ANU Study Centers
ANU UG PG Admissions Notification for the Academic Year 2020-2021, ANU CDE UG Courses Admissions 2020. ANU CDE PG Courses Admissions 2020-2021. Acharya Nagarjuna University CDE PG and UG Courses Admissions 2020. ANU Center for Distance Education UG, PG and Diploma and Certificate Courses Admissions. Applications are invited for Admissions into UG and PG Course.
ANU CDE Degree & PG Admissions: Acharya Nagarjuna University, Center for Distance Education has issued admission notification for the academic year 2020-2021 batch. ANU invites applications from the eligible candidates for admission into the Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma and Certificate Programmes at its Centre for Distance Education, Guntur under the distance mode for this academic year.
ANU CDE PG Admissions: So, now Applications are invited for admission into the following courses offered by the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University under the Distance Mode for the Academic Year 2020-2021 batch.
PG Course Details: 1. PG Science Courses: M.Sc. Botany, Physics, Microbiology, Psychology, Food & Nutrition, Zoology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics. 2. PG Arts Courses: MA English, Economics, Telugu, Political Science, Journalism & Mass Comm., History, Social, Hindi, M.S.W. 3. Computer/ IT Courses: M.Sc. Information Technology, Computer Science 4. Commerce & Management: M.Com, MHRM
PG Application form: Applications for all the courses can be obtained from the study centers and also from the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University by submitting Crossed DD from any scheduled commercial bank drawn in favour of Director, Centre for Distance Education, ANU payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur. Last date for submission of filled in application: see – website: http://www.anucde.info
Degree Courses offered: A. Direct Admissions: BA, BCom, BSc., BBA, BCA., BLISc., BHM, MA, MEd, MSW, MBE, MCom, MHRM, LLM., MSc., MLIc., MSW., UG and PG Diploma or Certificate Courses HIV / AIDS Counseling, Hotel and Hospital House Keeping, Teacher Education, Diploma in Food Production, Yoga for Human Excellence, Quality Health Safely and Environment and Fire Safety Management. Lift Technology
B. Admissions through Entrance Test: BA/BCom/B.Sc.,/ BBA/BCA.,/ BHM/MCA/MBA (3 years) with dual specialization and MBA (2 Years) with Single specialization programmes.
Eligibility Criteria: Refer to the prospectus for complete details of all the courses such as eligibility, fee structure, course structure and list of study centres. So, Candidates can avail eligibility Details at ANU CDE official website link: http://www.anucde.info/
How to Apply for ANU CDE Degree & PG Admissions: Applications are invited online mode only. candidates can visit the official website for apply at ANU CDE. Applications for all the courses can be obtained from the study centres and also from the Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University by submitting Crossed Demand Draft from any scheduled commercial bank drawn in favour of “Director, Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University” payable at Nagarjuna Nagar or Guntur. Applicant should invariably write his / her name, address and the course name on the reverse side of the D.D. Applications can also be downloaded from www.anucde.com and cost of the application form must be enclosed to the downloaded application form. Online Payment of Fee through SBI / Andhra Bank: Students can pay all types of fee payable to CDE through any branch of SBI /Andhra Bank without D.D. charges by crediting to ‘CDE Fee Collection Account’ Nos. SBI: 300362 14420 / Andhra Bank:150810011050058 or through SBI Bank Collect.
SPOT ADMISSIONS AND VERIFICATION OF ORIGINAL CERTIFICATES:
Spot Admissions will be given and Original Certiﬁcates will be veriﬁed and returned back at the following places and students of all the nearby Study Centres may utilise this opportunity.
(1) All Days: Centre for Distance Education, ANU Campus, Nagarjuna Nagar, Guntur, Ph: 2293356
(2) Spot Admissions dates in the study centres will be announced later.
Application Process: 14-01-2020 to 29-02-2020
Instructions for ANU CDE Degree & PG Admissions:
1) Admission into all Professional courses (Such as MBA) will be subject to the rules of Govt. of A.P.
2) If an adequate number of students are not enrolled for any particular course. University reserves the right to withdraw that course.
3) if an adequate number of students are not enrolled in any particular study centre, they will be allotted to other study centres where the course is offered.
4) Students are advised to consult the study centre before applying for any course regarding the availability of that course in that study centre.
5) Arrangement of classes is subject to the enrollment of a minimum number of students for a particular course and in a particular centre.
6) If the last date for any transaction falls on holiday students is allowed to transact the same on the following working day.
Date of Entrance Test (Sunday):
ANU UG & PG Entrance Hall tickets:
Degree and PG Hall tickets: http://www.anucde.info/
For more details at ANU CDE Website OR for more details keep visit website
Application forms submission from
1. Last Date for the Calendar Year 2020-2021 Batch Admissions is up to 29-02-2020
2. Last Date for Admissions into Academic Year is Extended up to with a late fee Rs.100/- and will not be extended further under any circumstances