TS CPGET Certificate Verification 2023, list of documents of verification. CPGET Certificates Verification/Counselling Instructions, list of documents for certificates verification, OU PG Admissions Counselling: Instructions for candidates called for certificate verification/counseling for admission into various PG, PG Diploma and 5 yrs. Integrated courses.
Instructions for candidates called for certificate verification/counseling for admission into various PG, PG Diploma and 5 yrs. Integrated courses. Candidates called for certificate verification/counseling for admission must bring the following original certificates along with two sets of xerox copies.
- Rank Card and Hall Ticket of CPGET .
- Transfer Certificate (T.C) from the institution where the candidate has last studied or a proof of admission if the candidate is pursuing any course during current academic year, i.e. 2022-2023.
- These candidates have to submit the original Transfer Certificate(T.C) within one week from the date of admission, failing which the admission will be deemed to be canceled.
- Degree Certificate and memorandum of marks of qualifying examination.
- The candidate has to prove that he/she has passed the qualifying examination with requisite percent of marks, without which his/her admission will not be entertained.
- Secondary school or 10th std. certificate.
- Proof of Local / Non-Local status of the candidate as per the rules in force.
- Community / Cast Certificate, if applicable.
- Latest income Certificate issued by Tahsildar of Telangana State on or after 01.01.2022, if applicable.
h) Relevant original certificates in respect of candidates called for admission against NCC/NSS/Sports, Children of Armed Personnel (CAP), Physically Handicapped (PH), Teacher and Laboratory Assistant quota of seats. Such certificates will be verified by the authorities from the concerned departments, whose decision in this regard is final.
TS CPGET Counselling Schedule (Second Phase)
- Registrations: 14 to 17-11-2022.
- Verification: 18-11-2022.
- Exercise of WEB OPTIONS by the candidates 19 to 21-11-2022.
- Editing of Web Options: 22-11-2022.
- Seat Allotment: 25-11-2022.
- Reporting to the respective Colleges by the candidates Up to 30-11-2022.
TS CPGET Counselling Dates
- Registration of CPGET 2022 Qualified candidates for Online Verification of Certificates 28-09-2022 to 15-10-2022
- Verification details available for candidates on 18-10-2022
- Window opened for Corrections / Editing if any for candidates 11th October, 2022
- Exercise of WEB OPTIONS by the candidates 19th to 21st October, 2022
- Window opened for Editing of Web Options by the Candidates 22-10-2022
- Display of First Phase Provisional Allotment of Candidates 26-10-2022
- Reporting to the respective Colleges by the candidates Up to 31-10-2022
- Second Phase Registrations will commence from 01-11-2022
Along with the above certificates, the candidate must bring one of the following original identity cards of him/her along with two xerox copies.
- Aadhar Card
- Indian Passport
- Pan Card
- Voter Identity Card
- Indian Driving License
Without showing the above, the candidate’s admissions will not be entertained. In case the candidate tries to establish his/her identify by wrong means, he/she will be liable for action under criminal laws. The thumb impression of the candidate will be taken at the time of admission.
2. Candidates should note the following:
- The candidates who fail to submit the certificates as detailed above or fail to pay the fee on the spot will not be considered for admission. Fee once paid, will not be refunded.
- If any candidate fails to attend the certificate verification / counseling as per the given schedule, when he/she is called, he/she forfeits the claim for admission to the course.
- All the candidates admitted into campus, constituent and affiliated colleges of Osmania, Telangana, Mahatma Gandhi and Palamuru Universities will be covered under Group Personal Accident Insurance Policy with sum insured of Rs.3,00,000/- per student for two years. The premium for above is to be paid by the candidate in addition to the normal course fee policy.
- An amount Rs.700/- will be charged towards the cancellation of admission. However, the candidate is not allowed to cancel the admission, once the final phase of admission is over.
- Whenever the candidate slides from one type of admission to other type or from one subject/course to other subjects/course or from one college to other colleges, he/she has to pay a sliding fee of Rs.300/-.
The genuineness or otherwise of the social status claim of the candidates seeking admission under SC/ST/BC categories shall be verified by the nominees of the Director of Social welfare and Director of Backward Classes of Government of Telangana, respectively, whose decision in this regard will be final. The admissions to the seats reserved for SC/ST/BC shall be deemed to be provisional till the genuineness of the social status of the candidates is verified by the respective authorities cited above.
- In the case of ST candidates, they should get their status verified by the Director of Tribal Welfare, Government of T.S., if necessary.
- The candidates eligibility for fee reimbursement including the maximum age, is governed by the relevant rules of Government of Telangana.
- No TA & DA will be paid for attending the certificate verification process/admission and the candidates should come prepared to stay for a day or two beyond the actual date, if necessary.
- The admission of a candidate will be cancelled at any time during the course of study and the candidate is liable for criminal prosecution, if it is found that admission is secured on false grounds or by suppression of facts.
- The candidates seeking admission under National Integration Quota (NIQ) are not eligible for fee exemption/reimbursement.