Poly House Green House Notification, We can not live with out vegetables, we’ll have non-veg in our meal once a week, rest of days we have to spend our days with vegetables and pulses. But due to hike in prices of vegetables we are unable to buy different kinds of vegetables. In summer common man afraid to buy vegetables.
So, keeping in view Telangna State government have given permission for eight companies for poly houses/Green house. By using technology the farmers may cultivate vegetables through out the year. By this we can get nutritions vegetables with reasonable rate.
Telangana State government decided to arrange these green houses in 1000 acres from Hyderabad to 100Km surroundings of Hyderabad. In our district Janagoan, Cherial, Maddur, Narmetta, Bachannapet, Lingala Ghanpur, Devaruppula, Station Ghanpur, Raghunathpally farmers have option to include in this scheme. One farmer gets maximum of 3 acres.
Rs 3.36 lakhs required for splinters and other equipment for forming a green house. We can get subsidy for Rs 29.52 lakhs and we have to pay 9.84 lakhs.
- Farmer should have own land. Attestation should be done by thahasildar on Xerox of registration pass book(patta dar).
- You can avail subsidy from 200 Sq.mts to 3 acrs. Farmer family should include wife/husband, dependent minor children.
- If you have already availed subsidy, less amount will be given by lessing subsidized amount.
How to apply? Poly House Green House Notification
- You have to enroll your names in the office of Horticulture.
- You have to pay DD 25% share in the name of company that you have selected and give in that office.
- Selected farmers should have 3 days training on poly house.
- Jest a Developers limited
- Indian Green house pvt.Ltd.
- Bhanodaya Industries.
- Hython corporation Agri plast protected cultivation pvt Ltd.
- Sri Sai fibres pvt Ltd.
- Sunmarg Agro services.
- Jain Irrigation Ltd.
Interested farmers utilize this opportunity and cultivate vegetables and carn your profits through out the year.