Isha-Rally for Rivers National level Creative Art Contest (Competitions) 2017: Get your whole school together and create a collaborative art project that showcases your school’s idea for the “Rally For Rivers” campaign.
Use any medium – a human formation, painting, wall mural, collage, sculpture or anything else – to convey the message. Exciting prizes await! Rally for Rivers is a nationwide awareness campaign to revive our rivers.
Our Rivers Are Dying: India’s rivers are undergoing a drastic change. Due to the pressures of population and development, our perennial rivers are becoming seasonal. Many of the smaller rivers have already vanished. Flood, as well as drought, are becoming increasingly frequent as rivers turn unruly during the monsoon, and vanish once the rainy season is over.
Rally for Rivers is a nationwide awareness campaign to revive our rivers. Conceived by Sadhguru, the campaign has been taken up by every section of society across the nation. But this campaign can be a success only if youth lead from the front. National Level Creative Art Contest.
Rally for Rivers and Kokuyo Camlin have joined hands to encourage schoolchildren to participate in this campaign, and help spread awareness about reviving our rivers. And art is a powerful medium to convey a message. So get your creative juices flowing and let the nation know about the crisis our rivers are facing!
Creative Art Contest(Competitions): Description: Get your whole school together – students, teachers, and staff – and create a collaborative mega-art project that tells us about saving India’s rivers.
Topic: Saving Rivers: India’s Lifelines
1. The uploaded entries will be open for voting online.
2. Once you upload, you get 100 points
3. Each like gives 20 points
4. Each share gives 40 points
5. Upload Your Artwork
Last Date for Submission: Oct 2, 2017
1. Grand Prize for National Winner: Cash prize of INR 4 lakh
2. National Runner-up: Cash prize of INR 2 lakh
3. Outstanding projects will be displayed at the Rally for River city events and on Nickelodeon.
4. The weekly best artwork gets a cash prize of INR 10,000.
5. The daily best artwork will be mentioned on the website.
6. A school’s artwork will be recognized on the Rally for Rivers and Nickelodeon Social Media pages.