Deputation Basis Work Adjustment Instructions for AP Teachers, The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad has issued a Proceedings. Rc.No.25/Esst-2/2014 on October 20th, 2014 for Providing of subject teachers in needy Schools on work adjustment and certain instructions have been issued in this regarding.
AP Governemnt has decided to make temporary arrangement of Teachers in the State. The Govt officials expected that to do this action in such a way to adjust above 15,000 teachers in the different schools.
This adjustment is only to meet the needs of this academic year, according the officials. The government took this decision for provide quality education to the children. The Officials made it clear that this is a temporary adjustment will be implemented by the all the districts collectors after completion of the Janmabhoomi Program.
In this subject the commissioner has informed to all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education that the preliminary exercise of Rationalization was known taken up by them during June of this year as per the norms reveals that there 1,906 English medium High Schools which are having less than the strength of 100 in the State and there are 1,193 and net deficit is 20,335 and there is a need to take up the rationalization exercise as per provisions of Right to Education Act, 2009 and also as per the orders issued by the Government in G.O.Ms.No.55 Education, Dated:23-04-2011 and G.O.Ms.No.61 Education, Dated:16-05-2011
Deputation Basis Work Adjustment Orders Highlights
As per Rc.No.25/Est-2-1/2014, Dated:20.10.2014, Work Adjustment shall be done as per GO-55 & 61.
Identification of Surplus Teachers:
- The junior most in the seniority category is surplus, in case senior prefers shall be as surplus
- The teacher identified as surplus shifted to needy school in the previous of rationalization exercise,
- Need not be shifted again in the present work
- If a teacher was transferred and not put in two years service and whose post is now rendered surplus,
- Such teacher shall not be identified for work adjustment. Instead, other teacher who have completed two years shall be identified.
- If a teacher transferred during the transfer counselling held in 2013 and is not relieved yet, even his post now identified as surplus,
- Such Teacher May be Retained in the same place.
Further, the commissioner informed them that it is always attempt of the department ensure quality of education to the children to achieve better results.
As per Right to Education Act 2009, it should be ensured that, the teacher pupil ratio as specified is maintained in each schools in terms of Government Orders in the reference cited.
In order toe ensure the availability of subject teachers in schools to continue regular instruction and in the interest of school children, the following instructions are issued to provide teachers n work adjustment basis on temporary basis.
Identification of Surplus Teachers
The Junior most Teacher in the seniority in category working in the school shall be identified as surplus Teachers. In case senior teachers prefers to leave the school senior teacher shall be identified as surplus.
The teachers identified as surplus shifted to needy school in the previous of rationalization exercise, need not be shifted again in the present work adjustment basis.
If a teacher was transfered and not put in two years service and whose post is now rendered surplus, such teacher shall not be identified for work adjustment. instead, other teacher have completed two years shall be identified.
If a teacher transferred during the transfer counselling held in 2013 and is not relieved yet, even his post now identified as surplus, such teacher may be retained in the same place.
Identification of Vacancies:
- Identify the schools where the teachers are rendered surplus.
- Identify the schools where the teachers are deficit.
- Identify the schools which require teaches completely based on priority the backward Mandals shall get sufficient teachers.
- List out all the surplus teachers.
- Prepare the district wise seniority list of teachers identified surplus.
- Vacancies in Teacher less schools
- Priority shall be given to the vacancies where there is no teacher as per subject requirement.
- After following the above priorities, number of vacancies equal to the number of identified surplus teachers shall be provided on work adjustment basis.
District Level Committee
Posting of Teachers on work adjustment: Surplus teachers identified shall be provided on work adjustment basis as per requirement on the basis of seniority by the District Level Committee.
District Level Committee for Providing Teachers on work adjustment
A. Collector/Joint Collector – Member
B. Chief Executive Officer, Z.P. -Mebmer
C. District Educational Officer – Meber Secretary.
Note: The District Educational Officer concerned shall be competent authority to issue orders to all the teachers working in the Government Schools and ZPP/MPP Schools after approval by Committee.
Criteria for Providing of Teachers on work adjustment
a. Those who are identified as surplus teacher as on 01-10-2014 shall be deputed.
b. Working adjustment shall be effected from within the Management, within Agency Area and within Plain Area.
Further, it is informed to all the District Educational Officers that the deputation shall be made on Work Adjustment basis and salaries shall be paid from the schools where they are working at present. Deputation Basis Work Adjustment Instructions
The above instructions should be followed scrupulously and the DEOs and RJDs of School Education shall complete the process for working arrangements and issue orders to twachers immediately after complete of Janmabhoomi Manavooru and see that no High School / PS/ UPS suffers with of teachers.