The Commissioner of School Education, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad has issued proceedings rc.no.36 on February 7th, 2015 to all the Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Educational Officers for Implementation of AP School Timings as per Rirht to Education Act guidelines. So, AP Modified school timings will be implemented from February 9th, 2015.
This Proceedings Details as follows.
Proceedings of The Commissioner of School Education,
Andhra Pradesh, Hyderbad
Subject: O/o Commissioner Of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad – Right to Education Act -2009 -Implementation of School Timings as per RTE guidelines – Modified School Timings Communicated -Regarding.
- CSE, RDc.No.141/B1/SCERT/2014, Dt:11/08/2014.
- Note from C.M.P.No.70/JS/2015, Dt:04-02-2015.
The attention of the all Regional Joint Directors of School Education and District Education Officers in the state are informed that in partial modification of the orders issued in reference 1st read above the School Timings are modified is as follows.
AP Existing School Timings
- I to V Classes – 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- VI to VIII – 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
- VI to X – 9:00 AM to 4:30 PM
AP Modified School Timings New
- I to V Classes – 9:00 AM to 3:45 PM
- VI to VIII Classes – 9:00 AM to 4:10 PM
- VI to X Classes – 9:30 AM to 4:45 PM
Therefore all Regional Joint Director of School Education and District Educational Officers in the state are requested to take necessary accordingly.