RMSA School Annual Grant Utilization Guidelines, All the Head of institutions of Secondary Schools (Local Body Govt, Ashram KGBVs / APREIS/ APSWREI, Society in the District are informed that the Commissioner and Director of School Education and Ex. Officio Project Director RMSA, Hyderabad will release the annual grants Rs.50,000/- and Miner repairs Rs.25,000/- per each school through the reference cited and it will be adjusted in their bank accounts through online.
The amount has been breakup component-wise as follows. please download the PDF file of RMSA Annual Grants 2014 – 15 same guidelines follow should as the previous year 2013-14
RMSA School Annual Grant Utilization Guidelines:
A. Repair/replacement of Laboratory/Equipment/ Purchase of Lab Consumable Articles
Grant Amount: Rs. 25,000/-
- Annual Grant of Rs.25,000/- per School per Annum or as per Actual requirement.
- Science Lab for classes IX & X.
- Replacement and /or repairing of Laboratory equipment.
- Purchase of consumable/chemical etc.,
- Upkeep of Laboratories.
- Any other activity relating to Science & Mathematics.
B. Purchase of Books Periodicals newspapers etc.,
Grant Amount: Rs.10,000/-
- Purchase of Books with due reference to the lists of books recommended by the KVS(or)
- List recommended by the State Government(or)
- Rs.10,000/- per annum or the actual expenditure, whichever is less.
- Text Books and reference books for teachers should also be included.
- (or) as per the scheme formulated by Raja Ram Mohan Ray Library
- Foundation, the Nodal Agency of GOI, to support Public Library Services and Systems.
C. Water & Electricity charges Telephone charges, Internet charges, other rates & Taxes
Grant Amount: Rs. 15,000/-
- To the extent of Grant/Actual Expenditure whichever is less to meet the expenditure incurred.
D. Minor Repair to Govt. Schools Grant Amount: Rs. 25,000/-
- Available only for Govt. Schools having their own pucca Building.
- For repair of school building toilets playground computer electrical fitting whitewashing painting sanitary and other fitting, furniture, etc.,
- Expenditure on minor repair would not be included for calculating the 50% limit for civil works.
In this regards the above grants should be utilized by the SMDC constituted for implementation of CSS RMSA scheme at the School level, duly following the terms and conditions stipulated by the GOI which have already been communicated from time to time.
Further, they are requested to utilize the amount component-wise and not to divert from the prescribed component to other components and submit the utilization certificates immediately.
Therefore, guidelines and instructions should be followed scrupulously. Any deviation in following the instructions issued viewed seriously and amount misses utilized if any will be recovered from the concerned Head of the institutions only besides taking disciplinary action as per rules.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details