Rajiv Vidya Mission (SSA), A. P. HyderabadGuidelines on the utilization of Grants 2013-14 Rajiv Vidya Mission has released only School Grant and School Maintenance Grant for this academic year 2013-14. Teacher grant has not been released by the RVM(SSA) this year for Teachers. The following guidelines are issued for the utilization of various grants released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2013-14.
RVM SCHOOL GRANT DETAILS AND UTILIZATION GUIDELINES FOR THIS ACADEMIC YEAR 2013-14
F @ Rs. 5,000/- for Primary School,
F @ Rs. 12,000/- for Upper Primary School and
F @ Rs. 7000/- for UP Sections of High School
Provision:- The schools functioning under Government, Local Body, Tribal Welfare (ITDA), Social Welfare, APRIES, APSWRIES, APTWRIES, Disabled Welfare and Aided Management will be released school grants. The provision for primary school is Rs.5000/- per school per annum.
- Upper Primary Schools having I to VIII Classes are to be considered as two schools i.e. Primary School (I to V) and Upper Primary School (VI to VIII) for sanction of School Grant. Hence, an upper primary school is eligible for an amount of Rs.12000/- (Rs. 5000/- for PS + Rs. 7000/- for UPS) towards school grant. Therefore, an amount of Rs. 12000/- has to be released to Upper Primary Schools (I to VIII Classes) towards School Grant.
- High schools will be released Rs.7000/-
- Purchase of games & sports material.
- Procurement of science lab material in case of upper primary and high schools.
- Procurement of children magazines like Balamitra, Chandamama, Bujjai, Bommarillu etc., (not exceeding 50/- per month)
- Meeting electricity charges.
- Purchase of soap liquid and towels for hand washing of children.
- Stationery, Xeroxing, Procurement of Radio (if not available).
- Utilized for celebration of National science day, Maths day, annual day and other important other events organized under talent search activities.
- School registers, Records , stationary, Xeroxing.
- Purchases of chalks, dusters, buckets, mirrors, comb set.
- May also be used for up keeping of toilets and for payment of electricity bills.
F @ Rs. 5000/- to 10,000/-
1. The Schools having their own buildings and functioning under Government, Local body, Tribal Welfare, Social Welfare, APRIES, APSWRIES, APTWRIES, and Disabled Welfare Managements are eligible for maintenance grant. (Maintenance grant shall not be released to aided schools).
2.The maintenance grant shall be released @ Rs. 5000/- to the schools having up to 3 classrooms and @ Rs. 10000/- to the schools having more than 3 classrooms. Upper primary schools having I to VII classes are to be considered as two schools i.e., primary school (I to V) and upper primary school (VI to VII) for sanction of maintenance grant. However, it should not exceed the approved budget.
The grant shall be utilized for the following items as per the priority shown below:
1.Payment of electricity bills per month for primary for upper primary and upper primary sections of high schools.
2.Maintenance of toilets: Not exceeding 400/- per school, either on an outsourcing basis or by hiring a local person.
3.Maintenance of drinking water facility.
4.Maintenance of equipment (TV, Computer, Radio, fans, electrical hand switches, electrical motor etc.,).
5.Minor repairs to floor, roof, compound wall, gate, furniture etc. and whitewashing.