SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 released by State Bank Of India on its official website of Bank SBI: bank.sbi for Special Cadre Officer Recruitment. Candidates who will appear the SBI SO Recruitment can download from SBI Bank Web Portal.
SBI Special Cadre Officer Admit Card 2021 are released on its official web site: https://bank.sbi/web/careers/current-openings. Aspirants who have applied for the SBI SO recruitment can check details and download the call letter from the official Bank SBI Recruitment website: ‘https://bank.sbi’ for SO Recruitment
State Bank of India (SBI) has released the admit card of recruitment exam for the various posts of specialist cadre officer and other posts in clerical cadre. Candidates who had applied for the posts can download their call letters online.
The exam is scheduled to be held on February 1, and candidates who clear the test will be directly called for an interview. SBI had invited online application for specialist officer posts under clerical cadre.
The online application had begun on 22-12-2021 and ended on 11-01-2021 for Recruitment Of Specialist Cadre Officers In State Bank Of India On Regular Basis Advertisement No. CRPD/SCO/2020-21/31
Selection Process: An online test will be conducted for the recruitment of deputy manager and law on March 8 followed by an interview. For other posts, the selection will be done on the basis of shortlisting of profiles and interview.
Direct links are placed on SBI web portal for SBI SCO Admit Card and SBI Armourer Admit Card
How to download SBI SCO Admit card 2021:
- First, Applied candidates may visit the official website of SBI: bank.sbi.
- In this website click on the Careers link and Career web portal will appear
- In career web portal, click on the Current Openings link in Join SBI tab
- Now, now on going recruitment web page will appear
- Click on the link that reads ‘Call Letter’ at SBI SCO Recruitment Para.
- A new web page will open for call letter downloading.
- Enter your registration details in the required fields.
- Your admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take its print out.
- Preserve it for future need