SBI SCO Result 2021 for Manager Credit Procedures post has been released on the official website by the State Bank Of India. Candidates who have appeared the SBI SCO 2021 recruitment can download the result from State Bank of India’s official website, sbi.co.in.
The SCO recruitment exam advertisement number is CRPD/SCO/2020-21/27. SBI SCO Result 2021 is released in the PDF form. The selection list has been uploaded to the official website of State Bank of India. Candidates would be able to check their roll numbers from the list.
Steps to check SBI SCO Result 2021:
- Visit the State Bank of India official site, https://bank.sbi.
- On this web page click on the Careers link
- Now, go to the ‘Join SBI’ and then click on the ‘Current Openings’ link.
- Click on the link, ‘Recruitment of specialist cadre officers in SBI on a permanent basis – manager (credit procedures)’.
- You will be redirected to another window tab.
- Check and download the SBI SCO Result.
- Take a print of the SBI SCO admit card for Manager Credit Procedures post for future reference.
Merit List for the selection is prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate scored the cut-off marks, such candidates are ranked as per their age in descending order.
The selected candidates for SCO will be responsible for monitoring the products’ performance, tracking best practices in the industry, and exploring solutions relevant to the Bank. Also, the scale of pay applicable to the selected candidates will be Rs.42020 to Rs.48570 per month. Candidates can get more details on SBI SCO Result and further procedures from the official website of SBI.