SBI Specialist Officer 2023 recruitment notification would be released by the State Bank of India on its official website, sbi.co.in. Candidates who are interested to apply for the SBI SCO recruitment can check details and download the notification from the web portal.
For the SBI Specialist Cadre Officers Recruitment, the State Bank of India, SBI invites online application from the eligible and interested candidates to filling up the Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies on regular basis. Notification, registration, admit card and result details would be available on its career web portal time to time.
The candidates who are interested in the SBI vacancy are advised to visit the official website of the SBI to check recruitment details, eligibility criteria and submit application form online. The online registration and application submission for SBI SO recruitment exam started on June 23, and the last date to apply online and make fee payment is July 13.
|Name of the admit card||SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Result 2023|
|Title||Download the SBI Specialist Officer 2023 notification|
|Subject||State Bank of India released the SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2023 notification|
The candidates can take the print out of their duly filled application form till July 31. The date of the examination, admit card availability and other details will be released soon on the official website of the Bank.
SBI Specialist Cadre Officers 2023 Recruitment Notification out for SCO vacancies, apply online at sbi.co.in. State Bank of India has invited online applications for the recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies on a regular basis on its official website.
The eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of SBI – https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers. It may be noted that the candidates need to upload all required documents such as brief resume, ID proof, proof of age, educational qualification, experience, etc.) failing which their candidature will not be considered for shortlisting and interview. Candidates can obtain the SBI Specialist Cadre Officer recruitment notification from the official website.
SBO Specialist Cadre Officer
Vacancy Details: Candidates can check the SBI SO recruitment vacancy details from the table provided below
Selection Process: The selection will be based on shortlisting and interview.
Interview: Mere fulfilling minimum qualification and experience will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for interview. The Shortlisting Committee constituted by the Bank will decide the shortlisting parameters and thereafter, an adequate number of candidates, as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted and called for interview. The decision of the bank to call the candidates for the interview shall be final. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Merit List: Merit list for selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in the interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut-off marks (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order, in the merit.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 750/- for General and OBC candidates & Rs. 125/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online payment gateway by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking etc.
How to Apply for SBI SO: Candidates will have to register themselves online through the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in. To apply for the post, candidates need to first scan their latest photograph and signature. The online applications will not be registered unless the candidate uploads his or her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page. Download the application form and fill it completely. Once the application is filled, candidates should submit the same. After the registration is done online, candidates are advised to take a print out of the system generated online application form.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers -> Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take a printout of online application for future use.
Documents to be uploaded:
- Brief Resume (DOC or DOCX)
- ID Proof (PDF)
- Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
- Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
- Experience certificates (PDF)
- Others (PWD certificate, form-16 as on 31.03.2018, current salary slip, etc.
How to apply online for SBI SO Recruitment
- Visit the career page of SBI’s official website at sbi.co.in/careers
- Scan your latest photograph and signature
- Fill in the details including education qualification and upload the required documents online
- Check your application form in the preview section before submitting
- Pay the application fee using internet banking/credit card/debit card etc.,
Application fees and Intimation Charges (non-refundable) is Rs 600 for general and OBC candidates and intimation charge of Rs 100 for SC/ ST/PWD candidates.