Pre Matric/Post Matric Scholarships Apply Online at epass.cgg.gov.in/ apepass.cgg.gov.in/ telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in: Pre Matric/ Post Matric Scholarships Online at epass.cgg.gov.in, Pre-matric scholarships, Post matric scholarships, online application form, Last Date, apepass, telanganaepass, tsepass, how to apply, Scholarships Apply Online at epass.cgg.gov.in:
ePass means Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships. Students who desires to avail Particular Scholarships under the Scheme shall apply online at epass.cgg.gov.in . Please read the instructions carefully before filling the Application.
Instructions before filling the Application:
- It is necessary to fill *marked fields in the application forms( otherwise the application will not be accepted).
- The annual income of parent/guardian of the applicant
- 1)For SC and ST students should be below Rs.2.00 lakh.
- 2) For BC students should be below 45000/-
- Income and Caste Certificate should be obtained from MeeSeva only.
- Please note your Application ID number for future reference.
- Enter your Adhaar Number in Online Application form and upload the Scanned copy of Adhaar Card.
- Enter your Bank A/C details and Upload the Scanned copy of Bank Pass Book.
- Obtain a print out of the filled-in application form, enclose all the copies of required documents and submit the same in the institution / School where the Student is studying.
- Mere online registration of application without submission of hard copies with necessary enclosures within stipulated date does not confer any right to the student for sanction Enclosures:
- Income Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva.
- Caste Certificate Obtained from MeeSeva.
- Bonafide Certificate issued by the Head of the institution (School).
- Photocopy of Adhar Card.
- Photo Copy of Bank Pass Book.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details