TS School CCE Marks Entry 2021 or TS School Children Performance Data Entry 2021 at CCE Student Info Website. Every school upload and update School Information, Children Performance, CCE Data Uploading in Child Info Website.
CCE Marks Data Entry in CCE website (Data Entry of Children’s performance in CCE website): Samagra Shiksha Telangana State has informed that the CCE is implementing in all schools in the state from 2014 – 15 onwards. 4 formative and 2 summative assessment were conducted from 2016-17 onwards. To Tracking child-wise performance through child info website schooledu.telangana.gov.in from the academic year 2019 – 20 in collaboration with TS Online.
TS Online has developed software for uploading the information of child-wise, class-wise, curricular and co-curricular subject-wise performance using the child-info data. This year (2021-22) also the Samagra Shiksha has decided to collect the information and upload into the same application.
CCE Marks Data Entry at Students Info Telangana Website
The guidelines for uploading the child-wise performance (Formative Assessments and Summative Assessments) in to child info website or Student Info web portal schooledu.telangana.gov.in as follows Use same Username, password and URL address, which is used to open child-info website.
If any technical problem in uploading the data, the Mandal MIS people may contactat email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Accordingly the TS Online has made available the child-wise, school-wise format for the year 2021-22 for uploading the children attendance and performance at school and mandal level. In this regard the following instructions are issued to be followed at the mandal and school levels.
Children Performance Data Entry Instructions
- All MRCs download and print the school-wise, class-wise and child-wise proforma of FA I and sent to the schools through CRP for filling the children performance.
- After filling the marks and upload the data entry through child-info website at mandal level.
- all High schools have to upload the children performance at their school level only.
- Student attendance column included in website.
- The tentative attendance has been sent through proceedings
- CRPs may collect the data from school and upload data at mandal level.
- By 31st October, 2021 they should complete the uploading of children performance of FA 1.
- Therefore the District Educational Officers in the State are requested give instructions to MEOs, HMs of High Schools to upload the children performance in “schooledu.telangana.gov.in” immediately.
In view of the above, the Commissioner of School Education has communicated the Guidelines for uploading the Child-wise performance (Formative Assessment and Summative Assessments) into the child info website: schooled.telangana.gov.in is as follows Use same user name, password and URL address, which is used to open child-info website.
|CCE Marks Data Entry||Schooledu.Telangana.gov.in|
|ABC Remedial Teaching|
|TS Online Teachers Data Entry||Schooledu.Telangana.gov.in|
|ChildInfo New Website||Schooledu.Telangana.gov.in|
|TS Teachers Information System|
|TS Teachers Service Profile|
Child Info: Children Attendance and Performance
Information about School, Teachers, and Children particulars:
A) School Particulars:
|Type of School (PS / UPS / HS / )|
|Management of School (Govt. Local body / KGBV / Model / Tribal Welfare / Social Welfare / TSREIS / BC Welfare / Central Govt / Govt / Aided)|
|Single Medium / Multi Medium school||Single / Multi Medium|
|If the school is|
|Single medium mention MOI||Medium|
|Multi medium mention MOI||Medium|
|School Complex Name & Complex code|
B) Curricular subject Staff Particulars:
|Teacher ID (Treasury Code)||Name of the Employee||Designation (H.M / Teacher / VV)||Mention the teaching of subjects, classes & Sections|
Download CCE Proformas:
- CCE Proforma for FA 1,2 & SA 1 Report: Child Performance Proforma
- CCE Proforma for FA 3,4 & SA 4 Report: Child Performance Proforma
- School Information Form: School Info
- Results sheet for PS and UP Level: Results Sheet & Results sheet link
C) Co-Curricular subject Staff Particulars:
|Teacher ID (Treasury Code)||Name of the Employee||Designation (Teacher / Part-Time Instructor / VV)||Mention the teaching of subjects, classes & Sections|
School Info, Children Performance, CCE Data Uploading in Child info Website