School wise Adhaar Childinfo Data Entry, It is well aware that the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana State and the State Project Director, TSSA, Hyderabad had instructed earlier to enroll the children studying in all the managements of schools in Childinfo database and to get their Adhar IDs seeded.
Accordingly, the process has been taken up and a district-level data entry camp is being held to achieve 100% Adhaar enrollment in the database and complete the process. School wise Adhaar Childinfo Data EntryAdhaar child-info data entry and seeding process, revised Adhaar child info data entry-collection of school-wise declarations/Aadhar Declaration Form:
It is well aware that the Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana State and the State Project Director, TSSA, Hyderabad had instructed earlier to enroll the children studying in all the managements of schools in Childinfo database and to get their Adhar IDs seeded. Accordingly, the process has been taken up and a district-level data entry camp is being held to achieve 100% Adhaar enrollment in database and complete the process.
Instructions on Child Info Updation and Aadhaar Enrolment and Validation: Enrollment of student with Aadhar Number in child info website.School wise Adhaar Childinfo Data Entry.
SSA – NAS 2018 – Sample schools information of VIII class children – Reg: To, All the DEOs & E.O DPOs in the State are hereby directed to issue instructions to Nodal Officers/ MIS Coordinators, MEOs and Headmasters of concerned Schools to Complete 100% Aadhar seeding and Confirmation of children Names entered in child info website and follow the guidelines issued on NAS 2018 :
1. Sample schools selected for the VIII class for the conduct of NAS 2018 is confirmed by SCERT.
2. Childwise information of sample schools uploaded in the child info website attached for confirmation.
3. Children having Aadhaar to be confirmed by the School Headmaster.
4. Children not having Aadhaar list also enclosed to take Aadhaar Number in the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center immediately.
5. more than 5000 children of sample schools of VIII class children Aadhaar number not updated in the child info website (List enclosed).
6. If Aadhaar number is not available to the sample School Children, MIS Co./ Nodal Officer should Coordinate with the concerned School Headmaster to take the children to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Center to issue Aadhaar Number.
7. 100% Aadhar seeding of sample Schools should be completed in the child info website by the 10th of this Month i.e., (10.10.2018).
8. The DEOs are requested to entrust work of confirmation of children’s names with Aadhaar No. to the MIS Coordinators/ Nodal Officers who attended the training program at Bangalore.
9. Daily status to be updated through email to the firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. The information of sample schools and children’s information with Aadhaar no. to be kept confidential. Misuse of Aadhaar No. leads to serious action as per rules.
C and DSE Telangana – Rc.No.3238, Dated:22/09/2018
Sub: TSSA, Hyderabad – Planning & MIS – Completion of 100% Aadhar enrolment in Childinfo website – Declaration Certificate submission – Reg.
1. D.O.Lr.No. 11-38/2018, Sch-5(Pf)of Anil Swarup, Secretary, MHRD.
2. This office Proc.Rc.No.3238/TSSA/MIS/T7/2018, Dt:11/09/2018.
The attention of all the District Educational Officers & Ex-Officio District Project Officers, SSA in the State is invited to the subject read above and they are informed that the last date of Child info with Aadhar enrollment is extended up to 30th September 2018.
The DEOs are directed to instruct the MEOs to take Declaration Certificate from School Teachers/ Headmasters/Principals on 100% completion of Child info with Aadhar enrollment and submit the consolidation of the declaration certificates so obtained along with his/her certification at the DEO office by 30th September 201 7 duly making spiral binding of such declarations.
In turn, all the DEOs ate directed to verify thoroughly the spiral bounded declarations submitted by MEOs under his control and submit along with his/her certification of all the declaration certificates obtained to the State Office by…. in person without fail.
The DEOs are directed to Coordinate with DIOs/EDMs working under District Collectors for 100% completion of Aadhar Enrollment. Mee Seva Director arranged Special Centers for Aadhar Enrollment of the School-age Children and as such the DEO is directed to give instructions to Headmasters/Principals to utilize the services of Mee Seva for 100% Aadhar Enrollment.
Further, it is informed that the collection of UDISE 201 7 data starts from 1st October 2018 based on data as of 30th September 2018. The UDISE DCF will be generated with the child info database. After 30th September 2018 corrections in Enrollment will not be permitted in UDISE DCFs.
The following information is to be furnished in a declaration Certificate along with the signature of Class Teachers /Headmasters/Principals from School Level and MEOs Signature from Mandal Level, with DEOs Signature from District Level by ….. without fail.
PROCEEDINGS OF THE COMMISSIONER AND DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION & EX-OFFICIO STATE PROJECT DIRECTOR, TSSA, HYDERABAD
Proc.Rc.No1335/TSSA/MIS/T7/2014, Dated: 28-06-2018
Sub: TSSA, Hyderabad – Enrollment of student with Aadhar Number in child info website-reg.
The attention all the District Educational Officers & Ex-officio District Project Officer in the State are informed that, migration of data from One class to Another class collected at NIC. Newly enrolled child wise information in 35 column format prescribed by GOI to be collected from school point and upload the information in child info website along with Aadhar Number.
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers & Ex-Officio, Project Officers in the state are directed to instruct Mandal Educational Officers I MIS coordinators, Head Masters of the concerned schools to collect 35 column information of New admissions and upload in child info website along with Aadhar Number on or…
It is found that a variation in enrollment compared to UDISE 2015-16 and present-day enrollment is found while collecting children’s adhaar IDs. In this connection, as per the instructions of the SPD, TSSA, Hyderabad, all the MEOs are requested to collect School-wise present-day enrollment in the annexure attached to your mail and submit to DPO, SSA, Warangal by … without fail so as to plan in case of children with NO adhaar IDs and INVALID adhaar IDs.
The MEOs are informed to stick up to the schedule.
1. Print out school-wise declaration forms.
2. Hold up a meeting with all the Headmasters and obtain the present-day enrollment and declaration(optional).
3. fill up the further data at the MRC level.
4. Submit all the declarations by 20.03.2016 without fail.
Note: The last date for completion of Adhaar child-info data entry and seeding process is…
All the MISCOs and COs are informed that Some of our MISCOs and COs had reported that the excel file previously attached is showing the same data to all schools, so please check and confirm before printing.
NOTE: RIGHT CLICK ON THE SHEET NAME
—>>>SELECT SHEET “DONT TOUCH” AND SUBMIT OK
—>>>SELECT SHEET “DONT TOUCH” AND SUBMIT OK.
LATER IT WILL WORK FINE. ( OR )
SIMPLY DOWNLOAD THE FOLLOWING FILE.
As per State Project Director, TSSA, Hyderabad orders it is most urgent:
All the MEOs are informed to as per the following schedule depute MISCOs/CO’s and one CRP and instructed them to attend Aadhaar Entry Special Camps along with entire data of all schools in your Mandal. The uploading will be done from DPO, SSA, Warangal to make 100%.
Note: Any deviation in this schedule will be viewed seriously and appropriate action will be initiated against the absentees.
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details