SHAR Recruitment: Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR is a lead Centre of Indian Space Research Organisation situated at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has facilities of Solid Propellant Production, a Rocket Motor Static Test Facility and Launch Complexes for variety of rockets, Telemetry, Telecommand, Tracking, Data Acquisition and processing facilities and other support services.
Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR has issued SHAR Recruitment Notification and SDSC SHAR invites online applications from the eligible candidate for the posts of Technical, Draughtsman, Fireman in various specialized fields.
1. Technician-B (Carpenter): 01 Post
2. Technician-B (Diesel Mechanic with HVD License): 01 Post
3. Draughtsman-B (Civil): 02 Posts
4. Technician-B (Electrical): 03 Posts
5. Technician-B (Electronic Mechanic): 08 Posts
6. Technician-B (Fitter): 18 Posts
7. Technician-B (Machinist): 01 Post
8. Technician-B (Plumber): 01 Post
9. Technician-B (Pump Operator Cum Mechanic): 02 Posts
10. Technician-B (Refrigeration & Air Conditioning): 03 Posts
11. Technician-B (Turner): 01 Post
12. Technician-B (Fitter) (Identified for Port Blair, Andaman & Nicobar Islands): 01 Post
13. Fireman-A: 01 Post
Total No.of Posts: 53
Candidates age limit should be 18-35 years for Technical, Draughtsman and 18-25 years for Fireman as on 17-07-2023.(In Advt.Notification). Relaxation in upper age limit by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates, wherever posts are reserved. Ex-servicemen and Persons With Disabilities (PWD) are eligible for upper age relaxation and reservation as per Government of India Orders.
Candidates should possess SSLC/ SSC, ITI/ NTC/NAC with first class Diploma in relevant trade.
The qualification prescribed is the minimum requirement and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates eligible to be called for written test/interview. Based on the academic performance and bio-data, initial screening will be done to short-list candidates for taking up written test/interview. Only short-listed candidates will be called for written test/interview as the case may be.
How to apply :
Applications will be received on-line only. The application for on-line registration will be hosted in the SDSC SHAR website between 02.07.2023 and 21.07.2023.. Interested & eligible candidates may visit our website at www.shar.govin to register their applications on-line between 02.07.2023 and 21.07.2023.
Important Dates to Remember:
1. Opening Date for On-line Registration: 02.07.2023
2. Closing Date for On-line Registration: 21.07.2023.