SKU Distance Degree Annual Exams Time table, SKUCDE.COM BA/ BCom/ BSc./ BBM Distance Education Examinations time table, SKU cde degree 1st,2nd, 3rd-year exams schedule, hall tickets, results, Sri Krishna Devaraya University Degree first, second, third-year exams time table, hall tickets, results.
The SKU Distance UG/Degree annual examination schedule of different subjects offered under distance mode is available on the University website (www.skucde.com) which is updated from time to time. Hall tickets of the candidates are being uploaded from 8th January 2017.
You are requested to inform your students to download their hall tickets with their allotted registered numbers. Further, you are also requested to convey the information to the students of other colleges (allotted to your center) where the examination is not conducted.
The study centers on the Directorate of Distance Education, S.K. University that payments of all fees like course fee, examination fee, and others must be remitted only through Andhra Bank branches in favor of Andhra bank, S.K. University. The majority of the study centers are sending their demand drafts to the DOE late (usually after three months).
As a result of this, the majority of the demand drafts are getting invalidated and the university is incurring huge loss and at the same time, the students are losing their admissions and are finding it difficult to get their various certificates on time.
Hence it is suggested that the study centers pay all kinds of payments pertaining to the Directorate of Distance Education through Andhra Bank branches only in favor of Andhra Bank, S.V.Puram, S.K. University.
1. The Candidates are instructed to download their Hall Tickets from www.sku.cde.com from 08th January onwards.
2. Any Omissions or clash in the Time-Table may be brought to the notice to the Director, Directorate of Evaluation, S.K.University, Anantapuramu immediately. firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidates for PG Exams must observe the following instructions carefully.
1. Candidates should take their seats in the examination hall at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. Candidates presenting themselves half an hour after the commencement of the examination will not be allowed to the Examination Hall. Candidates should bring their HALL TICKET AND IDENTITY CARD along with exam pad each day for inspection by the Chief Superintendent / Invigilator.
2. Candidates are prohibited from writing anything on their hall-ticket or question paper.
3.No candidate will be allowed to leave the examination hall till an 1 1/2hour after the commencement of the examination.
4. Candidates are prohibited to bring Cell Phones and any forbidden material such as handwritten/xeroxed/typewritten etc., material into the Examination Hall. They should not communicate with any other examinee of copy his/her answers. Such candidates stand the risk of having all their answer papers of the examination rejected by the University and of being debarred from sitting for the University Examination.
5. Candidates must use only blue/black ink on the answer scripts.
6.permission will not be given to the candidates to write the examination at a center other than the center where their names are allotted.
7. In the case of non-receipt of Hall-Ticket, a DUPLICATE HALL TICKET will be issued by the Cheif Superintendent in the Examination Center on production of the Identity Card and one passport size photograph duly attested and a Demand Draft for Rs.100/- drawn in favor of Director Of Evaluation, S.K.University, Anantapuramu, payable at State Bank of India, S.K.University, Anantapuramu.
8. Candidates are prohibited from writing the Name or Register Number on any part of the main/additional answer book except noting the Register Number in the space provided for on the cover page of the Main Answer Book.
9. Any Identification marks including marking of religious signs and symbols on the main/additional answer script will be deemed as a case of malpractice.
10. Any type of Electronic equipment is not allowed.
11. Those candidates who are not having a photograph in hall tickets should affix the photo and get it signed by the principal of your college