SKUCET 2020 notification released on its SKUPGCET website for conducting the SKU PG Entrance Test for admission into various pg courses in Sri Krishnadevaraya University Colleges. Candidates who wish to apply for SKUCET may submit online applications through online mode only.
SKUCET 2020 is a common entrance as Post Graduation Common Entrance Test (SKU PGCET 2020). This test will be conducted by the Convener, SKUCET 2020, Directorate of Admissions Department, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu for the academic year 2020-2021.
Sri Krishnadevaraya University has issued Post Graduation Common Entrance Test 2020 Notification in March 2020. SKU Directorate of Admissions Department Officials invites Applications from the eligible candidates for admission into various Post Graduation Courses offered by the university and its affiliated colleges through Common Entrance Test(SKUCET-2020) in the state for this academic year 2020-2021.
The Convener (SKUCET 2020), Directorate of Admissions, Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu invites online applications through the website: www.skudoa.in for admission into various Post Graduate (PG) courses in Arts, Sciences and Commerce offered in Sri Krishnadevaraya University, Ananthapuramu and its affiliated colleges for the academic year 2020-2021.
SKUCET 2020 Eligibility, How to Apply, Online Application, Hall Tickets, Important dates, help desk, contact details, PG Courses (M.A., M.Com., M.Sc., M.Ed., M.P.Ed) offered for the year 2020-2021 through SKUCET-2020
1. M.A.- Adult Education, Applied Economics, Economics, English, History, Political Science, Public Administration, Rural Development, Sociology, Telugu, Hindi.
2. M.Sc.- Bio-Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Botany, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Computer Science, Electronics & Communications, Electronics & Instrumentation, Geography, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Microbiology, Physics, Polymer Science & Technology, Sericulture, Statistics, Zoology.
3. M.Com.- M.Com., Finance & Accounting
7. PG Diploma in Yoga
Selection: Admissions will be based on SKUCET 2020 Rank.
The admissions are governed by the SKUCET 2020 rules and regulations given below. The Advisory Committee of SKUCET 2020 reserves the right to change or modify the rules and regulations. For getting admission, a candidate should qualify SKUCET 2020 and satisfy the eligibility criteria prescribed for the course. No candidate will be admitted by the University or the affiliated college without Rank in SKUCET 2020 under Convener quota.
Indian Nationals who are natives of other States (other than Andhra Pradesh and Telangana) are eligible for admission under National Integration Quota (5%). These seats are over and above the existing seats. Foreign nationals/NRIs can be admitted without Entrance Test subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria and production of STUDENT VISA for the period of study at the University.
Post Graduate (PG) degree holders of a particular course/subject are not entitled to admission into the same course/subject. However, a PG degree holder can pursue another PG course in a different course/subject but is not eligible for hostel admission and scholarship. No candidate is entitled to pursue more than one course at any point in time. Similarly, the candidate cannot take up any employment (either Full-time or Part-time) while pursuing a course at the University.
University reserves the right to run or not to run a particular course basing on the economic viability depending on the number of candidates who opt to join in it. Qualifying in SKUCET 2020 does not guarantee admission. The candidate must satisfy all the eligibility criteria prescribed for admission into the course. If it is proved that any of the certificates submitted by a candidate is tampered or fake, the candidate not only loses seat but also liable for prosecution. The rule of reservation is not applicable for Payment seats and NRI seats. Notwithstanding anything in this Booklet, the rules and regulations that are in force in the government/ University from time to time are applicable.
Before applying for SKUCET 2020, the candidate has to verify him/her self about the eligibility to write a particular Test and seek admission into the related course. The Code of Conduct & Disciplinary Rules to university students and Residents of Hostels including Anti Ragging regulations and undertaking as approved by Executive Council, S.K.University / Govt of A.P. directions and guidelines from time to time applicable. The University reserves the right to modify courses/seats available in the Colleges and the same will be made available on the website: www.skudoa.in. If the applicants are less than the existing seats in a subject, then there will be no Entrance Examination.
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage of marks in the group subjects should be 40%. For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and in degree/PG should be 45%. Pass is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
2. Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examination or who have appeared/are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2020 are also eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2020 are not eligible.
How to Apply:
1. Candidate has to submit Application online through the website: www.skudoa.in by clicking on the button SKUCET-2020.
2. The cost of each application is .350 and it should be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking online.
3. Instructions to the candidate and Prospectus can be obtained from the website: www.skudoa.in
4. Candidate has to submit a separate application for each course/subject.
5. The candidate is advised to take a printout of the application submitted to the university.
6. Online applications can be submitted from 10 AM by below-mentioned date.
1. Hall tickets for the Entrance Test will be available online to the candidates 10 days before the date of Test.
2. Candidate can download the Hall Ticket from the website: www.skudoa.in and attend the Entrance Test.
3. Duplicate Hall Ticket can also be had from the office of the Convener, SKUCET 2020 or from the Chief Superintendent of the Examination Centre by submitting an attested passport size photograph and a demand draft for .100/- drawn in favour of the ‘Convener, SKUCET 2020’ along with the evidence of having submitted the online application.
4. SKUCET 2020 Hall Ticket is to be preserved carefully and produced at the time of admission along with their Rank Card.
Application fee Rs.500/- towards Application, Registration fee and Processing Fee
|Online Application Submission Starts from||11-03-2020|
|Last date to apply|
|without Late Fee||10-04-2020|
|With a late fee of Rs.500/-||20-04-2020|
|With a late fee of Rs.1000/-||30-04-2020|
|With a late fee of Rs.5000/- ( Tatkal fee )||01-05-2020|
|Commencement of PG Entrance Tests:||in June 2020|