Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Distance Education Centre, Tirupati issued B.Ed(D.M) Admission Notification 2018-2019 for admission into Distance Mode Bachelor of Education Course for working women teachers in Andhra Pradesh, based on the norms of NCTE, besides other courses. The SPMVV University invited applications from the eligible women teachers for admission into B.Ed(D.M) Course. Now, Women’s University has announced the results of Distance B.Ed and counselling schedule 2019. The list of selected candidates may attend the counseling along with the original certificates as per the schedule.
B.Ed.(D.M) 2019 Admissions of Andhra Region: The Selected Candidates are required to attend Counselling at Smt. Addepalli Mahalakshmi Devi (SAMD) College of Education for Women, Danavaipeta, Rajahmundry, East Godavari District with all the originals and a set of xerox copies of the same as per the Distance B.Ed Counseling schedule.
B.Ed.(D.M) 2019 Admissions of Rayalaseema Region: The Selected candidates are required to attend Counselling at Seminar Hall, Humanities Block, SPMVV, Tirupati with all the originals and a set of xerox copies of the same as per the Distance B.Ed Counselling schedule.
List of documents for verification:
1. Bachelor’s Degree/Provisional Certificate along with marks statements
2. P.G. Degree/Provisional Certificate along with marks statements (If any)
3. Migration Certificate
4. Conduct Certificate
5. S.S.C./Proof of date of birth
6. T.T.C./D.Ed. or NCTE recognized teacher education certificate and its marks lists.
7. Study Certificates from IX to Degree or from VI to Intermediate or for seven consecutive years or Residence Certificate issued by an appropriate authority.
8. Duly issued Integrated Community Certificate in case of S.C., S.T., and B.C.,candidates
9. Certificates in support of special category claims viz.PH/Sports/Games/NCC/NSS etc.
10. Original Service Certificate and “No objection certificate” issued by the competent authority stating the date of first appointment/ joining into service
11. Service Register
12. Aadhar Card / PAN Card
13. A DD for Rs. 20,200/- (Rupees twenty thousand two hundred only)
(First year course fee and user charges) drawn in favour of The Registrar,
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati from a nationalized bank.
Candidates called for Counselling on 31-01-2019 at 9.00 AM
Candidates called for Counselling on 31-01-2019 at 1.30 PM
Candidates called for Counselling on 01-02-2019 at 9.00 AM
Candidates called for Counselling on 01-02-2019 at 1.30 PM
Candidates called for Counselling on 02-02-2019 at 9.00 AM
Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam:
SPMVV B.Ed (D.M) 2019 Rayalaseema Region Admissions