SPMVV PGCET 2020 is a Sri Padmavathi Mahila Vishwavidyalayam PG Entrance Test 2020. Sri Padmavathi Mahila Vishwavidyalayam, A state Government Women’s University, Tirupati has issued Post Graduate Common Entrance Test Notification (SPMVV PGCET) 2020 on March 2020.
Latest Update: The Sri PMW University has extended the last date up to 20-09-2020 for the SPMVV PGCET 2020 Online application submission
SPMVV Officials invite applications from all the eligible women candidates who have passed /appearing for the final year examination in the qualifying degree for admission into Post Graduate courses offered by Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, (Women’s University), Tirupati through SPMVV PGCET 2020.
Online Application Form, Fee Details, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Last Date, Entrance Exam Date, Hall Tickets, Results, PG Admissions 2020 Counselling Dates details are available on the Sri Padmavathi Women’s University PGCET 2020 web portal.
SPMVVCET 2020 Notification – Details
|Name Of The Exam||SPMVVCET 2020|
|Conducting University Name||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University)|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Full-Form||Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam (Women’s University) PG Entrance Test (SPMVVCET)|
|Starting Date To Apply||28-05-2020|
|Closing Date To Apply||31-08-2020|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|Download Admit Cards||One week before conduct of the entrance examination|
|Exam Date||Dates to be announced later|
|Announcement of Results||One week after the examination|
|Counselling begins||One week after the result announcement|
|For Admission Into||Various PG Courses offered|
Annual SPMVV PGCET 2020 notification has been released annually for PG admissions at Sri Padmavati Women’s University. Especially since it is the only university in the two Telugu states for women. A large number of students from Telangana, Andhra and Rayalaseema areas are applying for this entrance test.
Women’s Varsity has become a month for vocational education courses.
In addition to the regular courses, various courses introduced to the vocational courses are offered to young girls. May 6th is the last date for application.
Candidates who have applied will have an entrance test on May 19. As candidates are applying from two Telugu states, five examination centers have been set up in the two Telugu states taking into consideration the comfort of the candidates.
The examination will be held in Tirupati Sri Padmavathi Women’s University, Kurnool, Hyderabad, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam centers.
Female candidates who have passed 45% marks in any degree are eligible to apply for Science and Arts PG Groups. The application fee is Rs. 425 payable. You can apply through the Varsity website.
Upon completion of the application, the candidate receives a brief message to mail or to the terminal number. Haltkits will be uploaded on the website within two or three days after the application date of May 6th. Hall tickets can be downloaded from the university website.
Admissions to 29 courses: The university has more than 50 courses including MBA, MCA, Engineering, Pharmacy, Nursing and MMSC, MA and MCom. These courses include MMSC, MA, MCom, BEED and a total of 29 courses that will be offered through the set.
Courses of Study:
The courses offered are of two years duration (4 semesters). The regular (R) and Self Financing (SF) courses offered at the University.
Courses Offered by SMMVV:
The Regular (R) and Self Financing (SF) courses offered in the University are as follows:
1. M.Sc. Applied Mathematics (R) ;
2. M.Sc. Applied Microbiology (R)
3. M.Sc. Microbial Technology (SF)
4. M.Sc. Biochemistry (SF)
5. M.Sc. General Biotechnology (SF)
6. M.Sc. Botany (SF)
7. M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics (R)
8. M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Community Health and Nutrition (R)
9. M.Sc. Food and Nutrition Sciences: Food Science & Quality Control (R)
10. M.Sc. Human Development and Family Studies (R)
11. M.Sc. Organic Chemistry (SF)
12. M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry (SF)
13. M.Sc. Physics (SF)
14. M.Sc. Sericulture (R)
15. M.Sc. Zoology (SF)
16. M.A. Economics (R)
17. M.A. English Language and Literature (R)
18. M.A. Telugu Language, Literature and Translation (R)
19. M.A. Women’s Studies (R)
20. M.A. Music: Veena (R)
21. M.A. Music: Vocal (R)
22. M.A. Bharatanatyam (R)
23. M.Ed. (R)
24. M.Ed. Special Education (H.I) (SF)
25. M.C.J. (Communication & Journalism) (R)
26. M.A. Public Relations (R)
27. MSW (Master of Social Work) (R)
28. M.P.Ed (SF)
29. M.Com (Master of Commerce) (SF)
30. M.Sc. Statistics (SF)
31. B.Ed Special Education (H.I) (R)
SC. ST, EBC, Single Girl Child, Minority Scholarships for eligible students. Students fellowships for 15 Merit Students of M.SC Biotechnology
Who Can Apply:
All students of Andhra Pradesh and the State of Telangana are local students to SPMVV. SPMVV is a statewide University and admits students from all regions of Andhra Pradesh in the ratio of 42:36:22 for Andhra, Telangana and Rayalaseema regions respectively.
Eligibility For Writing The Entrance Test:
1. The candidate should have passed the qualifying examination with a minimum of 40% marks in the concerned subject. For the courses where the admission is based on the degree as a whole, the aggregate percentage in the group subjects should be 40% of marks.
For admission into M.Ed., the aggregate marks in B.Ed. should be 50% and the aggregate marks in degree/PG should be 45%. Qualifying the corresponding Bachelor’s degree exam is sufficient for SC/ST candidates for admission into any course.
2. Candidates who have already passed the qualifying examinations or who have appeared/are appearing for the final year annual examination in 2020 are eligible to apply. Supplementary candidates of 2020 are not eligible.
3. Eligibility criteria fixed for each course is given in Section R.
For Direct Admissions:
Even if you selected the Test Center no need to write the Entrance Test for Integrated, B.Vocational, P.G.Diploma, Certificate Courses.
How to Apply:
1. The candidate has to submit a separate application for each test.
2. Application along with instruction booklet can be purchased from the sales counters at the SPMVV Tirupati, by paying an amount of Rs. 425/-(Rs. 400/- + Rs.25/- towards service charge) in the form of demand draft (DD) drawn on a nationalized bank in favour of The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati-517 502
3. Application can be obtained by post from the Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati-517 502 by sending a demand draft (DD) for Rs.465/- (including postage for sending the application) drawn on a nationalized bank in favor of The Director, Directorate of Admissions, Sri Padmavati Mahila Visvavidyalayam, Tirupati payable at Tirupati with the name and address of the applicant clearly written on the reverse side of the DD.
4. The duly filled-in application set (application form, acknowledgment card, and window covers) should be accompanied with the Xerox copies of:
a. Date of birth extract / SSC
b. Evidence for claims of reservation under Caste/PH/NCC/NSS/Games & Sports/CAP/NI/ cultural activities
c. Marks statement of the first and second year of qualifying examination and third year if completed the course
- Online application Starts from:21-03-2020
- Last Date for submission of online and downloaded filled-in Application is 20-Sep-2020.
- Schedule of Entrance Tests : Will be Notified Shortly
- Date of Publication of Result : Will be Notified Shortly
#For further details please visit the official website
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details