SSA AP IERT Posts, Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan(SSA), Andhra Pradesh has given a notification for the recruitment of Inclusive Education Resource Teacher (IERT) vacancies for the academic year 2014-2015 on a contract basis.
AP SSA is inviting applications from the candidates who have passed their Degree or Diploma in Special Education or equivalent course as prescribed by the Rehabilitation Council of India to work as Inclusive Education Resource Teacher to teach to the CWSN, temporarily on contract basis for a limited period.
The process of engagement of IERTs in the vacant posts is for the academic year of 2014-15 only and it is purely temporary and on a contract basis. Should anybody be found neglecting his/ her duties, he/she can be terminated without notice. The candidates, if selected, should have to work in the mandals and they have to enter into a contract with the APSSA before they are given placement orders.
Post Details: Inclusive Education Resource Teacher
Qualification: The Candidates must have a Degree or Diploma in Special Education or M.Ed. B.Ed./D.Ed. in Special Education. The qualification prescribed by the RC/, New Delhi to work as Resource Teachers should be followed.
Selection Process: Based on the performance in Written Test and Interview and the selection process will be done by the District Project Office only. The rule of reservation and presidential order will be followed while filling the IERT vacancies in the district.
Selection will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the written test (100 marks). Merit-list will be prepared to base on the written test marks secured by the candidate.
The duration of written test will be for 2 hours i.e from 10:30 to 12:30 noon. Syllabus & allotment of marks for written test:
|1||General Knowledge & Current affairs||15|
|2||SSA & KGBV activities||10|
|4||Perspectives of Special Education||50|
|5||Teaching skills & techniques (Specialization category wise)||15|
Application Form: The candidates may download the application form and instructions to the candidates from the official website of AP SSA.
How to Apply:
Candidates should submit the completely filled in application only in the format prescribed by the AP SSA on or before 03-09-2014 in their respective District Project Office of SSA during office timings and obtain acknowledgment slip. Applications will be received till 5 pm on 3rd September 2014 and after 5 pm applications will not be accepted. Photocopies of the following certificates shall be enclosed to the application duly attested by the Gazetted Officer.
- Marks memorandum of SSC (proof for date of birth).
- Marks memorandum of Board of Intermediate Education.
- Marks memorandum of Degree.
- Marks memorandum of Special B.Ed Degree
- Provisional/ Pass Certificate of Special D.Ed (Ist & 2nd Year)
- Provisional/ Pass Certificate of Special B.Ed
- RCI Registration Certificate
- Study certificate from the college in which the professional Degree or Diploma completed.
- Nativity Certificate/ Study Certificate 4th to 10th class.
- Candidates shall affix her/ his recent photo and shall sign on the photo.
- Caste certificate (if they claim reservation)
Disability certificate issued by the District Medical Board (if they claim reservation under PH category or parent of CwSN) and such other documents as required by the candidate. SSA AP IERT Posts
At the time of counseling, the candidate shall bring all the relevant original certificates as mentioned above along with nativity certificate for verification purposes.
- No TA and DA will be paid to the candidates who are attending the interview.
- The selected candidates should have to work on a full-time basis with the AP SSA.
- Candidates selected to work as IE Resource Teacher shall have to undergo all such training, which will be arranged by APSSA.
- The State Project Director, AP SSA reserves the right to cancel/postpone the entire recruitment process at any time.
- A detailed job chart will be communicated after their selection.
1. Display of Application form along with the Instructions to the candidate in office notice-board: 19-08-2014
2. Last date for submission of Application: 03/09/2014.
3. Date of written examination: 14-09-2014.
4. Counselling & display the selection list with opted/allotted mandals allotted and issue of orders: 19-09-2014 5. Date of reporting to MEO at Mandal on or before: 27-09-2014