GO.168 Sub-Jail Allowance to AP Assistant Civil Surgeons AP PRC 2015: Government of AP – Allowances – Revision of Pay Scales – Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission on Sub-Jail Allowance – Orders – Issued. GO.Ms.No.168 Dated: 11-12-2015.
1. G.O.Ms.No.115, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 7-4-2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, Dt: 30-04-2015.
In the Government order first read above, orders were issued sanctioning Sub-Jail Allowance of Rs.200/- per month to Assistant Civil Surgeons for attending to the Jail duties, based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010.
2. In the Government order second read above, orders were issued introducing Revised Pay Scales 2015, based on the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, to the State Government Employees.
3. Among others, the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, recommended revision of the existing Sub-Jail Allowance from Rs.200/- per month to Rs.300/- per month to the Assistant Civil Surgeons who perform duties of attending to sub Jails.
4. Government has accepted the above recommendations and hereby order that the Sub-Jail Allowance to the Assistant Civil Surgeons who are on Jail Duties shall be revised from Rs.200/- to Rs.300/- per month.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01-12-2015.
6. Necessary amendments to the Manual of Special Pays and Allowances shall be issued in due course.