Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati has published the SVIMS Para and Allied Medical(UG) Courses Admissions 2019 notification and SVIMS invites the application forms from eligible candidates for admission into Para and Allied Medical (UG) Courses.
SVIMS has informed that those who are seeking admission into a. B.Sc Nursing, b. BPT, c. B.Sc.(AHS), d. DRT courses at SVIMS must appear AP EAMCET from 2019-2020 onwards. The admission will be made by SVIMS from 2019-2020 academic year onwards basing on the rank or score in AP EAMCET and fulfilling other eligibility criteria, in view of Board of Intermediate Education, AP replaced the existing system of award of marks with grades w.e.f 2017-2018. For admissions visit the website peroidically : http://svimstpt.ap.nic.in/
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati invites applications for admission to UG Courses
1. B.Sc. (Nursing) 4 years
2. B.P.T Seats
3. B.Sc Anaesthesia Technology (AT) 4 years (including 01 year internship):
4. B.Sc Medical Lab Technology (MLT)
5. B.Sc Neurophysiology Technology (EEG & ENMG)s
6. B.Sc Radiography & Imaging Technology (RIT)
7. B.Sc Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology
8. B.Sc ECG and Cardiovascular Technology
9. B.Sc Dialysis Technology (DT)
10. B.Sc Emergency Medical Services Technology(EMST)
11. B.Sc Nuclear Medicine Technology (NMT)
12. Diploma in Radiotherapy Technology(DRT)
Application End Date:
Inter MPC/ Bi.PC or equivalent.
The candidates for admission to the graduate courses shall have passed intermediate examination or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto with optional subjects of botany, zoology, physics & chemistry. Inter with optional subjects of MPC are eligible for B.Sc (NMT) & DRT courses (S.No. 11&12). The students who have passed intermediate vocational bridge course with Biology & Physical Sciences are also eligible for courses S.No. 1 to 10 subject to merit in the Bridge course in Physical & Biological sciences.
Selection mode: The admission will be made by SVIMS from 2019-2020 academic year onwards basing on the rank or score in AP EAMCET and fulfilling other eligibility criteria, in view of Board of Intermediate Education, AP
How to apply: Eligible candidates should apply through online mode at SVIMS Web portal.
Approaching Mee-seva / AP online centres
1. The applicant has to approach the nearby Mee-seva / AP online centre With the following certificates.
i) Student Aadhar Card.
ii) Hall Ticket of the Inter or equivalent qualifying examination
iii) SSC Certificate
iv) Recent passport size Photo & signature of the student in white paper.
v) Mobile number
vi) Valid E-mail ID
vii) Inter Vocational/CBSE/ICSE/APOSS/NIOS etc. marks statement – If the candidate studied other than intermediate (regular)
viii)Permanent Caste certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued through e – seva / Mee-seva.
ix) Special category certificate – NCC, CAP, PWD, TTD/ SVIMS -(if applicable). For more details refer clause (10.2)
x) Documentary proof for Un- Reserved i.e. if studied outside the state of A.P / Telangana. – (if applicable) Refer clause (9. 2).
2. For availability of Mee-seva / AP Online centres.
or contact : 040-45676699
3. Application fee Rs. 600/- for OC, BC & Rs. 400/- for SC/ST category + processing fee as applicable.
4. Application is common for all courses. Single application will be sufficient for BPT, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc Paramedical Courses & DRT courses
01. Availability of applications through AP Online/Mee-Seva centres –
02. Last date for receipt of applications –
03. Display of provisional merit list –
04. Receiving objections (if any) through email / in person upto 5.00 pm –
05. Display of final merit list –
06. Counseling schedule :
i. Unreserved Category & Open category –
ii. Reserved categories (BC, SC, ST) –
iii. Special categories (PHC, NCC, Sports, CAP, TTD/SVIMS)-
07. Commencement of classes :
i. B.P.T (Physiotherapy)/ B.Sc. AHS(Paramedical)/
DRT (Radiotherapy Technology) –
ii. B.Sc. Nursing -Will be notified later