SVIMS PG Admission 2022, Apply for PG Para, Allied Medical and Other Courses. SVIMS Para and Allied Medical PG Courses Admission 2022 notification released on its official website.
SVIMS PG Paramedical courses Admission 2020: Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SWIMS) under TTD has issued notification for admission in PG courses in various medical disciplines. for PG courses admission would be done basis on PGCET Score.
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS), Tirupati has published the SVIMS Para and Allied Medical (PG) Courses Admissions 2020 notification and SVIMS invites the application forms from eligible candidates for admission into Para and Allied Medical (PG) Courses.
|Name of the admission||SVIMS PG Admission 2022|
|Title||SVIMS PG Para, Allied Medical and Other Courses Admission 2022|
|Subject||SVIMS Tirupati released AP PG Para, Allied Medical and Other Courses Admission 2022 notification|
|Admission Link||SVIMS Admissions|
|Last Date to apply||01-12-2021|
- MSc (Nursing)/MPT/MSc Bioinformatics/Biotechnology, PG Diploma in Medical Records,
- MSc. Echocardiography, Cardiac cath. Tech. & Dialysis Technology.
- Post Basic Diploma Nursing in Cardiology / CT Surg. /Peritoneal Dialysis / Hemodialysis & Renal Transplantation Nursing
- PhD Programme.
Group wise Courses
- Group A – M.Sc (Nursing)
- Group B – MPT
- Group C – M.Sc. (Medical) – Anatomy, Physiology, Microbiology, Biochemistry, M.Sc. Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, P.G. Diploma in Medical Record Science
- Group D – M.Sc Echocardiography, M.Sc Cardiac Catheterization Intervention Technology, M.Sc Dialysis Technology
- Group E – Post Basic Diploma in Nursing in (05) specialties
Eligibility: Bachelor of Physiotherapy/ Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife/ B.Sc./ MLT/ B.Pharm / B.Tech/ MD/MS/DNB.
Application Submission: The filled-in application form along with the xerox copies of relevant certificates and DD for Rs. 750/- for OC, BC & Rs. 500/- for SC/ST category drawn from a nationalized bank in favour of the Director, SVIMS, Tirupati payable at Tirupati shall be sent by post or in person so as to reach The Registrar, Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, Alipiri Road, Tirupati – 517 507 on or before the last date specified in the prospectus.
Applications received after 5:00 pm on the last date will not be entertained. The university is not responsible for the loss of application in transit or postal delay.
Nursing, Physiotherapy & Allied health sciences and qualifications
- M.Sc (Nursing): B.Sc. nursing/ B.Sc. Hons. nursing/ post basic B.Sc. nursing with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks recognized by INC. Minimum one year of work experience. Merit in the entrance test conducted by SVIMS.
- MPT: Bachelor of physiotherapy (BPT) from a recognized institute and completed internship.
- M.Sc. (Medical) – Anatomy & Physiology: B.Sc. with life sciences with Chem.,Zoology as one of the optional subjects or MLT or BPT.
- M.Sc. (Medical) – Biochemistry & Microbiology: B.Sc. with life sciences with Chem., Zoology as one of the optional subjects or B.Sc. with MLT
- M.Sc. Biotechnology: B.Sc with Biotech., Bioinf., Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Microbiology, Biochemistry as one of the optional subjects or – B. Pharm / B. Tech. in Biotechnology or Bio-informatics.
SVIMS PG Seats Details
|PG Course||No of Seats|
|M.Sc (Nursing)||30 seats|
|M.Sc. (Medical) – Anatomy & Physiology||2 seats each|
|M.Sc. (Medical) – Biochemistry & Microbiology –||3 seats each|
|M.Sc. Biotechnology||15 seats|
Last date for receipt of application: To be notified