TATA Scholarships for Medical Students: TATA Medical and Healthcare Scholarships 2019, Bachelors & Masters Candidates(Medical Students) may Apply Online. Medical education is the most expensive affair. However, some organizations offer scholarships if there is talent Praise. The Tata Trust is one of them. In addition to medical education, TATA Trust also offers scholarships for students studying its affiliated courses.
Students who have taken admission in the respective courses can apply. The Tata Trust has for many years supported a wide range of philanthropic activities in the fields of education, nutrition, health, sports, culture and the like for the sake of community development. Part of this is providing scholarships to promote talented education. These scholarships are known as ‘Tata Trust Medical and Health Care Scholarships‘ for medical students.
The Tata Trusts invites applications from undergraduate and postgraduate students in medical sciences and healthcare streams in India for the current academic year 2019-2020. The application forms will be available online from October 16, 2019, until November 14, 2019. Read the instructions clearly before applying and fill the application form.
a. Bachelor’s candidates should have completed at least the first year of studies.
b. Master’s candidates in the first year of their studies are also eligible to apply.
c. The eligibility criterion – percentage or CGPA – is mentioned against each stream.
Information and instructions
1) Candidates are advised to read the form carefully before submitting it, as they will not have any access to it after submission.
2) The scholarship partially covers tuition fees and other related academic fees paid to the institute/university.
3) Please select the appropriate academic stream. Inappropriate selection will lead to disqualification of the application.
4) Candidates need to upload scanned copies of documents mentioned in the application form; no other documents must be uploaded. Unclear/illegible / manipulated documents will not be accepted and will be treated as void.
5) Shortlisted master’s candidates may be called for an interview through Skype. (Please create a Skype ID, if you do not have one)
6) Please ensure that bank details (account number, beneficiary name and IFSC code)are correctly mentioned. If the bank details are incorrect, the Trusts will not be responsible for a failed transaction and will not request the applicant for the correct bank details again.
7) The Trusts’ decision on the award of scholarships is final and will be communicated through email. Correspondence in this regard will not be entertained.
8) Tata Trusts do not have any intermediaries/agents. Candidates are advised to beware of such individuals who claim to represent the Trusts and demand a share from the grant if sanctioned. In case any such demands are made, candidates are requested to bring the matter immediately to the notice of Tata Trusts’ office.