Telangana Fee Reimbursement Post-matric Scholarship up to 5,000 ranks: Education is the only way to lighten up one’s life and their family. But achieving a goal is not such easy. One will be blessed up with knowledge irrespective of caste, religion and financial states.
Latest Update: Telangana Fee Reimbursement Application 2020 submission has been started at telanganaepass web portal. SC Development Department has requested to all Telangana SC, ST, BC, EBC Minority and Divyanga students to apply for fee reimbursement on or before deadline.
Fresher Students of government registered colleges and also old students can apply for Fresh Post Metric Scholarships and renewal Post Metric Scholarships at telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in from 14th October to 31st of March.
But it is not so easy to complete some technical, professional courses. To encourage merit students and scheduled castes & tribal students, and to uplift them, there is a fee reimbursement scheme.
In a big relief to students of Telangana ahead of the commencement of the new academic year, its government has unanimously decided to bear the fee reimbursement in professional colleges and meet their scholarships in the new State alone while leaving out those of Andhra Pradesh and other States from the view.
Previous this scheme is applicable to all the students of SC,ST and BC students irrespective of their rank. The scheme was implemented by previous governments with a cap of Rs. 2 lakh in the annual income of parents in the case of SC and ST students.
The limit was Rs. 1 lakh for BC, physically challenged, minorities and economically backward class students. Students who secured below 10,000th rank in engineering stream of EAMCET were fully reimbursed fee while only Rs. 35,000 was paid for others.
Clear clarifications and guidelines have been issued by the TS Govt on fee – reimbursement for this academic year for EAMCET. The following clarifications/guidelines were issued by govt.
Fee Reimbursement Guidelines for EAMCET Students:
According to this TS Govt. G.O/Memo
1. Fee – reimbursement will be applicable for the students who secured below 5000 rank.
2. But for SC, ST this is not applicable they can avail fee reimbursement, irrespective of their rank.
3. Those students who studied in residential colleges, who studied under corporate colleges scheme where these colleges functions under welfare society/departments, they are eligible to Fee-reimbursement.
4. The other students who secured rank above 5000 can avail only upto 35,000/- only irrespective of their college fee (If the college fee is less, than amount will be considered).
5. For 2013 – 14 academic year the rank is considered up to 10,000 rank.
6. For 2014 – 15 academic year the same is considered but local rule is attached.
7. According to the Telangana state government for 2014 – 15 academic year this Fee-reimbursement scheme/post matric scholarship scheme is continued, applicable for the local students and will be paid post metric scholarship. The qualified students should submit certificates of 7 years of schooling.
8. Only local students of Telangana are only accepted for fee – reimbursement. But, Detailed guidelines have been released by the Telangana State Government.
Last date for submission of Scholarship Application on Online:31-01-2019
MINIMUM CRITERIA FOR SC/ST/BC/EBC CATEGORIES:
- The candidate should be qualified in TS ECET 2019.
- The parent should not be government employees.
FOR SC/ST CANDIDATES:
- Annual parental income should be Rs. Two Lakhs or below.
- Full Fee reimbursement without considering the rank (MAX Rs.120000).
FOR BC CANDIDATES:
- Annual parental income should be Rs. One Lakh Fifty Thousand or below those who belongs to rural area and Rs. Two Lakhs or below those who belong to an urban area.
- RANK is considered. Those who got rank below 1000 are eligible for full fee reimbursement.(MAX Rs.120000)
- Candidates who got rank above 1000 limited fees is reimbursed i.e., Rs. 35000.
FOR EBC CANDIDATES:
- EBC, Disabled Welfare Students whose parental income is RS. One lakh or below.
- Rank is considered.