TS Agriculture Degree Admissions, Telangana PJTSAU Agriculture Degree Admissions Application Form Download. TS Agriculture Degree Admissions 2020 by PJTSAU. PJTSAU Combined U.G. Admission Notification for B.Sc.(Ag), B.Sc (CA & BM), B.Tech Food Technology, B.V.Sc & AH, B.Fishery Science and B.Sc. (Hons) Horticulture.
Applications would be invited for admission into the following Bachelor’s Degree programmes of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Sri P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana State University for Veterinary, Animal & Fishery Sciences and
Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University for the academic year. Here, Form A and Form B details, List of Documents, Important Certificates for at the time counseling provided for you
Application Form Details
FORM-A: INDEX CARD (To be filled in by the candidate)
Telangana EAMCET Rank:
Regd. No.(To be filled in by the office)
1. a) Name of the applicant in full :(IN BLOCK LETTERS)
b) Address for Correspondence: Mobile No.
c) Date of Birth :
d) If SC / ST / BC state whether the certificate is enclosed?
e) Native District. Taluk, Mandal, and Village :
2. Are you a candidate from Agriculturists family: If so, did you furnish details in Form-I of the application form.
3. Did you study in Non-Municipal Area for at least any four years during your study from 1st to 12th Classes? If so, did you furnish details in Form-II of the application form?
4. Are you a candidate for a seat under any of the following special categories. If so, have you enclosed the relevant certificates?
Signature of the Candidate
(TO BE FILLED IN BY THE CANDIDATE IN CAPITAL LETTERS)
1. Name of the Applicant :
2. Father’s Name :
3. Mother’s Name :
(To be filled in by University Office)
1. University Area, 2. Gender
4. Farmer (Yes/No) :
5. Telangana EAMCET-2017 Hall Ticket No:
6. Telangana EAMCET-2017 Rank:
7. Eligibility for B.V.Sc. & A.H.(Yes/ No)
8. Defense (CAP) (Yes / No)
9. N.C.C. (Yes/No) :
10. Games & Sports (Yes/No)
11. Physically Challenged (Yes/No) :
Checked by Counter Checked by Full Signature Full Signature
FORM–B: Form B for Common Application form for Admission into B.Sc.( Agriculture ) / B.Sc. ( CA&BM ) / B.Tech. (Food Technology) / B. V. Sc. & A.H. / B.F.Sc. / B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture Courses in
1. Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University (PJTSAU), Hyderabad.
2. Sri P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana State University for Veterinary, Animal & Fishery Sciences (SPVNRTSUVAFS), Hyderabad.
3. Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University (SKLTSHU), Hyderabad.
1. Name of the applicant in full (in block letters) :
2. a) Father’s Name: b) Mother’s Name :
3. Particulars of EAMCET -2017 :
a) Telangana EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket No. :
b) Rank obtained in(Telangana EAMCET 2017) :
c) Marks obtained in intermediate : Biology ( ) Physics ( ) or its equivalent exam Chemistry ( ) English ( )
4. Social Status of the candidate
(Please Tick in the relevant box) OC BC-A BC-B BC-C BC-D BC-E SC ST
5. Place of study from 6th Class to Intermediate / 12th standard:
6. Are you a candidate seeking admission under any of the following categories? ( Mark Yes / No ). If so, enclose the relevant certificate(s).
7. Are you a candidate from agriculturist’s family? : Yes / No
If so, please furnish the relevant information in the prescribed forms I & II only in this application form (To become eligible under farmers’ quota, the candidate has to submit both the forms I & II)
8. Date of birth (as per SSC/CBSE/ICSE certificate) :
9. Please furnish the following details :
10. Demand Draft No., Date and Name of the Bank for: Rs.1000/- ( Rs.500 in case of SC/ST/PH candidates) towards registration fee drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU payable at Hyderabad
11. Address for Correspondence along with Mobile Phone Nos. :
Students are advised to check the Official website regularly for the latest guidelines and updated information on notification, courses, and application Process. TS Agriculture Degree Admissions.
List of Enclosures: (Attested Xerox copies only)
1) Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the candidate in the qualifying examination (Intermediate or it’s equivalent)
2) Hall Ticket & Rank Card of EAMCET-2017 of Telangana State.
3) SSC or equivalent examination certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
4) In case of the candidates belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes, the latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority.
5) Xerox copies of Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to 12th Class.
6) Residential Certificate.
Note: Such of the students who are having a break in the years of study for reasons other than failure or those who passed the qualifying examination by the private study have to submit this certificate issued by the Tahsildar.
In case, the student has resided in more than one place, a separate certificate from the Tahsildar should be furnished for such places of residence.
7) a. FORM-I: It is a proforma indicating the patta numbers and extent of land owned by the candidate/parents duly certified by the Tahsildar with his office seal (or) the candidate has to enclose attested xerox copies of pattadar passbook as evidence of the extent of land.
b. Form-II: It is a proforma to be certified by the Head Master of the School with his office seal that the candidate has studied for a minimum period of four years in schools located in Non-Municipal areas during the period of study from 1st class to 12th class / Intermediate (Non-Municipal Area Certificate).
c. Form-I and Form-II need to be filled in with the signatures of concerned officials viz., Tahsildar and concerned Head of Institution, respectively, along with office seal. Otherwise, the claim of the candidate under this category will be summarily rejected.
8) A crossed DD (Original) for Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- in case of SC/ST/PH candidates) towards the registration fee (Non-refundable) drawn on any Nationalized bank in favour of Comptroller, PJTSAU payable at Hyderabad should be enclosed.
9) Index Card
Note: The candidates shall note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
List of Original certificates
Original certificates to be produced at the time of counseling along with the prescribed fees:
i) Pass Certificate-cum-Memorandum of Marks obtained by the candidates in the qualifying examination (Intermediate)
ii) Hall Ticket & Rank Card of Telangana State EAMCET
iii) SSC or equivalent examination Certificate
iv) The Community Certificate in the case of candidates belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes, signed by the competent authority
v) Bonafide or Study certificates (IV to XII)
vi) Residence Certificate, if necessary
vii) Transfer Certificate from the College or School where the candidate last studied
– Candidates called for counseling shall have to attend at their own cost only One of the Parents / Guardian of the candidate will be allowed for counseling.
– The candidate who secures a seat should submit the above certificates in Original at the time of joining the college – https://www.pjtsau.edu.in/
*Disclaimer: We have published the above information for reference Purpose only, For any changes on the content we refer to visit the Official website to get the latest & Official details